1. Examples of Hurrah in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web: Noun The Tar Heels’ hire of the former Texas boss two years ago was regarded as fun and nostalgic and a final Hurrah for one of the sport’s …
Hurrah, Heels, Hire
2. Hurrah, hurray, hooray - Hurrah, hurray, and hooray are alterations of huzza, a sailor's cheer
Hurrah, Hurray, Hooray, Huzza
3. Hurrah is a word to shout when you want to celebrate something. Hurrah is an interjection, meaning it’s a term used to express emotion, often outside of a sentence. Hurrah is sometimes spelled hoorah
4. Last Hurrah definition is - a final often valedictory effort, production, or appearance
5. How to use last Hurrah in a sentence.
6. Hurrah, hurray, hooray - Hurrah, hurray, and hooray are alterations of huzza, a sailor's cheer
Hurrah, Hurray, Hooray, Huzza
7. Hurrah! is a dynamic performance tracking solution for teams of all kinds and sizes. Hurrah! connects directly to your CRM or other databases so you can start sharing live, fully customized KPIs, communications, and custom media to every team member no matter where they are.
8. For over 36 years Hurrah’s doors have been open wide to all
9. Hurrah was a nightclub located at 36 West 62nd Street in New York City from 1976 until 1980
10. Hurrah was the first large dance club in NYC to feature punk, new wave and industrial music
11. The in-house DJ's at Hurrah were Sara Salir, Bill Bahlman and Anita Sarko
12. Hurrah Used as an exclamation of pleasure, approval, elation, or victory.
13. Hurrah, hooray, hurray The interjection expressing approval, exultation, or encouragement is variously spelled Hurrah, hooray, and hurray
Hurrah, Hooray, Hurray
14. All come from the older huzza, 1 which itself lives on though is less common than Hurrah and the rest.
15. Find 11 ways to say Hurrah, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. Definition of Hurrah in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Hurrah mean? Information and translations of Hurrah in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
18. Hurrah.agency, Hurrah.media and Hurrah.studio are a wily, weird crew of passionate people—esports fans, gamers, ad pros, artists, meme-collectors and more—dedicated to making our sectors a better place
19. / həˈrɑ, -ˈrɔ / (also hooray, us / hʊˈreɪ, hə- /) used to express excitement, pleasure, or approval: Hurrah for the whole team! Want to learn more?
20. The Hurrah Players, Inc., Virginia’s Leading Family Theatre Company, is a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit organization committed to unite and advance communities through accessible, quality, family-friendly performances and education.
21. Hurrah meaning: used to express excitement, pleasure, or approval:
22. Watch the official music video for Last Hurrah by Bebe Rexha.🔔 Subscribe to the channel: https://youtube.com/user/BEBEREXHA?sub_confirmation=1Director: Jose
23. Hurrah definition: a cheer of joy , victory , etc Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
24. He lives in total isolation at the decrepit, derisively named homestead, Hurrah
He, Homestead, Hurrah
25. Hurrah gives you quick and direct access to attractive jobs in multiple industries
26. If you want weekend shifts at hotels or restaurants, help out in a store, or work in a warehouse, Hurrah is the solution for you
Hotels, Help, Hurrah
27. Hurrah has exactly the job you need, all you have to do is create a profile and wait to receive a job offer within industries of your selection.
Hurrah, Has, Have
28. Hurrah connects traditional businesses and employees
29. Companies that are using Hurrah have the opportunity to choose between vacant employees and long-term temporary staff, with a simple click of a button
30. Hurrah's app gives the employee free, direct and quick access to attractive and exciting positions in many different industries.
31. Track name:Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah (Lyrics)Stream/Buy:https://beberexha.io/lastHurrahShow some love for the artist.• Follow Bebe Rexha:https://www.beberexha
32. ‘Holiday plans to Spain were also discussed - Hurrah!’ ‘It's hoped that this will be an annual event - Hurrah!’ ‘They had disappeared when I went to bed last night, and I was like, Hurrah!’ ‘This means I can afford to buy the jeans I have been lusting after, Hurrah!’ ‘And Vince is slowly but surely recovering - …
Holiday, Hurrah, Hoped, Had, Have
33. I thought you might like to see a cemetery for Hurrah Cemetery I found on Findagrave.com
34. Determined to enjoy one last Hurrah before university, they head off on a holiday abroad.: If an editor at the paper will speak up for journalistic ethics, Hurrah
Hurrah, Head, Holiday
35. It was the last Hurrah for privateers in Bermuda who vigorously returned to the practice after experience in previous wars.: Hurrah for easy-to-use home colouring kits bursting with gentle ingredients like apricot milk, jojoba and
36. Hurrah.group is a Paris-based communications group dedicated to gaming & esports, and we’re staffing up this year
37. Hurrah (interj.) 1680s, apparently an alteration of huzza; it is similar to shouts recorded in German, Danish, and Swedish; perhaps it was picked up by the English soldiery during the Thirty Years' War
38. See 3 authoritative translations of Hurrah in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
39. With their ripped jeans and leather jackets, the British guitar pop band Hurrah! might've been considered rebellious -- back in the '50s
40. Nevertheless, in 1987 Hurrah! were unlikely victims of controversy… Read Full Biography
41. Last Hurrah definition: Someone's last Hurrah is the last occasion on which they do something, especially at the Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
42. Used to express joy or approval: Hurrah! She's here at last! Meaningwise, there's no difference between the terms
43. If you want the reader to mentally end the word with a -rah, use Hurrah; if you want them to end it with -ray, use hooray (or hurray).
Hurrah, Hooray, Hurray
44. Hurrah is just a Touch of Magic in Clothing for All.
45. When communication experts happen to be esports fans and gamers: Hurrah.agency Hurrah.media Hurrah.studio
46. Hurrah! Profile: UK PostPunk IndieRock band, 1980s to early 1990s
47. Members: Dave Porthouse, David Hughes (6), Paul Handyside, Steve Price (4) Variations: Viewing All Hurrah! Hurrah [a294763] Artist
Hughes, Handyside, Hurrah
48. Hurrah! Is a performance broadcasting solution that uses gamification mechanics to motivate and engage sales and service teams
49. Hurrah! connects directly to your CRM or other data collection software so you can start broadcasting real-time performance data, automatic employee recognition, goal trackers and more on TV screens throughout your office!
50. But that’s hardly likely to be Conte’s last Hurrah in Italian politics
51. Spanish words for Hurrah include ¡Viva!, ¡Hurra! and ¡Hurra
hurrah (noun) · hurrahs (plural noun) · hooray (noun) · hoorays (plural noun) · hurray (noun) · hurrays (plural noun)
hurrah (verb) · hurrahs (third person present) · hurrahed (past tense) · hurrahed (past participle) · hurrahing (present participle) · hooray (verb) · hoorays (third person present) · hoorayed (past tense) · hoorayed (past participle) · hooraying (present participle) · hurray (verb) · hurrays (third person present) · hurrayed (past tense) · hurrayed (past participle) · hurraying (present participle)
hurrah, hurray, hooray - Hurrah, hurray, and hooray are alterations of huzza, a sailor's cheer. See also related terms for sailors.
Idioms for hurrah. last/final hurrah, a final moment or occasion of glory or achievement: The new play will be her last hurrah as an actress before she retires. Also hur·ray [huh-rey] /həˈreɪ/, hooray, hoorah.
A cheer; a cry of hurrah!. To give a hurrah (to somebody). Expressing approval, appreciation, or happiness. Hurra, hoor-rä′, interj. an exclamation of excitement or joy.—Also n. and v.i. [Ger. hurra; Dan. and Sw. hurra .]
Definition of last hurrah : a final often valedictory effort, production, or appearance his unsuccessful Senate run was his last hurrah — R. W. Daly Examples of last hurrah in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web That vote was a last hurrah for Johnson and two other councilors — one of them the mayor — whose terms ended one week later.