1. Find 679 ways to say Hurlyburly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. As the character descriptions indicate, Hurlyburly is an intense drama featuring several challenging characters
3. Hurlyburly (96)IMDb 5.92 h 2 min1998R Jump into the Hollywood shark tank with Eddie, a wrecked casting agent, and Mickey, his cooly sarcastic business partner, as …
Hurlyburly, Hollywood, His
4. Hurlyburly is a physical dexterity game of building and defending your tower while trying to demolish your opponents' towers and steal their resources
5. The film opens with a funeral rather than the Hurlyburly of the weird sisters, and Lady Macbeth is a brittle porcelain doll, likely to crack at the slightest emotional jolt, rather than a demented dynamo behind her husband's ascension to the throne.
Hurlyburly, Her, Husband
6. While the characters in "Hurlyburly" have probably never heard of him (or Henry James or Harry James, for that matter--maybe no James but Etta), there is a real sense that Eddie, the most perpetually stoned character, is using drugs to escape from his hell on earth.
Hurlyburly, Have, Heard, Him, Henry, Harry, His, Hell
7. Definition of Hurlyburly in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Hurlyburly mean? Information and translations of Hurlyburly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Hurlyburly Synopsis: Hurly-burly is an adaptation of David Rabe's well known play about the intersecting lives of several Hollywood players and wannabes whose personal lives threaten to veer into a catastrophe more interesting than anything they're peddling to the studios.
Hurlyburly, Hurly, Hollywood
10. ''Hurlyburly'' is set in the Hollywood Hills - seemingly a world apart from the Vietnam-era Army base of the last Rabe-Nichols collaboration, ''Streamers.'' But the tropical villa designed with
Hurlyburly, Hollywood, Hills
11. Hurlyburly [Rabe, David] on Amazon.com
12. Looking to watch Hurlyburly? Find out where Hurlyburly is streaming, if Hurlyburly is on Netflix, and get news and updates, on Decider.
13. Hurlyburly (countable and uncountable, plural hurlyburlies) ( archaic ) A noisy and disorderly tumult and confusion , especially as of battle
14. Released December 25th, 1998, 'Hurlyburly' stars Sean Penn, Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright, Chazz Palminteri The movie has a runtime of about 2 hr 2 min, and received a user score of 58 (out of 100
Hurlyburly, Has, Hr
15. Hurlyburly (Original, Play, Broadway) opened in New York City Aug 7, 1984 and played through Jun 2, 1985.
16. Hurlyburly is a play by playwright and screenwriter from Iowa, USA David Rabe, talking about people from Hollywood whom are lost in their lifes
17. "Hurlyburly" is a sort of laboratory of actorly essences, where Penn, Spacey, Shandling and especially Palminteri are invited to explore the outer limits of their established personae.Take Penn
18. Hurlyburly Do you love memes, aesthetics, celebrities, animals, and (creepy) fun facts? Then this account is perfect for you!
19. As Hurlyburly opens, the half-dressed Eddie is asleep on the couch, and the television on the coffee table is droning out the morning news
20. Hurlyburly by David Rabe 261 ratings, 3.56 average rating, 22 reviews Hurlyburly Quotes Showing 1-3 of 3 “I come in here and you gotta be here; I’m thinkin’ about football, and you gotta be here with your tits and your ass and this tight shrunken clothes and these shriveled jeans, so that’s all I’m thinking about from the minute I see
21. Rent Hurlyburly (1998) starring Sean Penn and Kevin Spacey on DVD and Blu-ray
22. Hurlyburly, Strawdog Theatre Company
23. Blah, blah, blah, as one character in Hurlyburly consistently remarks
24. Hurlyburly Broadway in 1984 - Hurlyburly
Wiktionary (2.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition: hurlyburly (Noun) A noisy and disorderly tumult and confusion, especially as of battle. Etymology: A combination of hurling and burling.
Hurly-burly definition is - uproar, tumult. uproar, tumult… See the full definition SINCE 1828 GAMES BROWSE THESAURUS WORD OF THE DAY WORDS AT PLAY LOG IN REGISTER settings SAVED WORDS dictionary ...
noun, plural hurl·y-burl·ies. noisy disorder and confusion; commotion; uproar; tumult. full of commotion; tumultuous. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage.