1. Hungry definition is - feeling an uneasy or painful sensation from lack of food : feeling hunger
2. How to use Hungry in a sentence.
3. Having a desire, craving, or need for food; feeling hunger. indicating, characteristic of, or characterized by hunger: He approached the table with a Hungry look
Having, Hunger, He, Hungry
4. 35 synonyms of Hungry from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 37 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Hungry: feeling a desire or need for food.
6. Your body relies on food for energy, so it's normal to feel Hungry if you don't eat for a few hours
7. Hungry is a memoir, a travelogue, a portrait of a chef, and a chronicle of the moment when daredevil cooking became the most exciting and groundbreaking form of artistry
8. Praise for Hungry “In Hungry, Gordinier invokes such playful and lush prose that the scents of mole, chiles and even lingonberry juice waft off the page.”—Time
9. The Hungry Howie’s Pizza Franchise Opportunity With over 45 years of experience, Hungry Howie’s is consistently ranked as one of the top pizza franchises in the nation
10. From its humble beginnings outside of Detroit, MI, Hungry Howie’s has grown to over 550 locations in 20 states.
Humble, Hungry, Howie, Has
11. Hungryroot is an online grocery service that delivers modern, healthy food with recipe and meal planning support
12. Hungryroot delivers healthy groceries with simple recipes
13. You can bring hope to the hard places in times of disaster by adding a gift below to provide support immediately through Food for the Hungry’s dedicated emergency teams.
Hope, Hard, Hungry
14. Around the world, more than enough food is produced to feed the global population—but more than 690 million people still go Hungry. After steadily declining for a decade, world hunger is on the rise, affecting 8.9 percent of people globally.
15. Starving, ravenous, famished, starved, empty, hollow, voracious, peckish (informal, chiefly Brit.), famishing My friend was Hungry, so we went to get some food
16. Eager, keen, craving, yearning, greedy, avid, desirous, covetous, athirst I left Oxford in 1961 Hungry to be a critic.
17. Hungry Bin is designed to make harvesting finished worm castings quick and easy
18. Hungry delivers office catering & corporate catering for your upcoming meeting or corporate event in Tyson's, Maryland, Virginia & Washington DC
19. Hungry Howie’s locations are franchised to independent owners and operators by Hungry Howie’s Pizza & Subs, Inc
20. Find 37 ways to say Hungry, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. The real trick to managing weight is to eat less, but not to feel Hungry or deprived
22. Being Hungry all the time is a death sentence for any weight loss program.
23. Going to bed Hungry may be OK if you’re meeting nutrition requirements on a daily basis or following a healthy weight loss plan
24. Those who are Hungry, starving, or of little means.
25. Hungry adjective (NEEDING FOOD) feeling the need to eat because there has been a period of time when you have not eaten: The children are always Hungry when they get home from school
Hungry, Has, Have, Home
26. They were poor and often went to bed Hungry …
27. Many people struggle with boredom eating, or eating to pass the time — even if they’re not truly Hungry (1, 2).In fact, boredom eating and other forms of emotional eating may contribute to
28. Synonyms for Hungry in Free Thesaurus
29. 34 synonyms for Hungry: starving, ravenous, famished, starved, empty, hollow, voracious, peckish
30. The Hungry JPEG offer users thousand of premium graphic design resources available for instant download
31. Hungry for your next food-venture? SCAN QR CODE > PICK YOUR FAVE > ORDER & PAY > NOM
32. Visit Hungry's, a favorite Houston restaurant for dinner, Sunday brunch and lunch specials
33. We recently went with Hungry Hungry for our Motel room service and restaurant dining
34. Find all Hungry Letters to trigger the insane Super Size PowerUp! Game Center, 3D touch and Apple Replay Kit enabled
35. The Hungry i was a nightclub in San Francisco, California, originally located in the North Beach neighborhood
36. Word family (noun) hunger (adjective) Hungry (adverb) hungrily From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English hun‧gry /ˈhʌŋɡri/ ●●● S2 adjective (comparative hungrier, superlative hungriest) 1 wanting to eat something → thirsty I was cold, tired, and Hungry.
Hunger, Hungry, Hungrily, Hun, Hungrier, Hungriest
37. Hungry's dine-in menu offers vegetarian menu items, healthy menu choices & gluten-friendly options
38. Hungry Girl is your go-to resource for guilt-free eating
39. That's why it's "hangry"- Hungry + angry.
40. Your child may be Hungry if he or she: Reaches for or points to food
41. Uses hand motions or makes sounds to let you know he or she is still Hungry.
Hand, He, Hungry
42. If you find yourself frequently Hungry, you likely aren't eating regularly enough
43. Eat breakfast 1-2 hours after waking up and then eat a small meal every 3-4 hours with a small snack in between whenever you get Hungry.
44. (as) Hungry as a bear Very Hungry
45. Hey, when is dinner going to be ready? I'm Hungry as a bear! See also: bear, Hungry (as) Hungry as a hunter Very Hungry
Hey, Hungry, Hunter
46. Hey, when is dinner going to be ready? I'm Hungry as a hunter! See also: Hungry, hunter a Hungry belly has no ears proverb One who is Hungry cannot focus on anything but their hunger
Hey, Hungry, Hunter, Has, Hunger
47. Official game for Shark Week, live every week like it's Shark Week! ***The Sharks are back in the bigger and badder sequel to Hungry Shark Evolution!*** Control a shark in a feeding frenzy and eat your way through many oceans feasting on everything from bite-size fish and birds to tasty whales and unwitting humans! ***This game is only compatible with devices running on Android 5.0 or above
48. Hungry: 1 adj feeling hunger; feeling a need or desire to eat food “a world full of Hungry people” Synonyms: empty , empty-bellied needing nourishment esurient , famished , ravenous , sharp-set , starved extremely Hungry peckish somewhat Hungry supperless without supper Antonyms: thirsty feeling a need or desire to drink adj (usually followed
49. Another word for Hungry: starving, ravenous, famished, starved, empty Collins English Thesaurus
50. Hungry definition: When you are Hungry , you want some food because you have not eaten for some time and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
51. The Hungry is a 2017 Indian drama film directed by Bornila Chatterjee
52. Nouns for Hungry include hunger, hungerer, hungerers, hungering, hungerings, hungers and hungriness
Hungry, Hunger, Hungerer, Hungerers, Hungering, Hungerings, Hungers, Hungriness