See also: Humility Humid Humidity Humidifier Humiliatingly Humi Humie Humile Humidified Humic Humify Humint Humira Humita Humilitas Humidex Humidor Humidify Humildad Humilde Humiture Humidistat Humidifying
1. Humility means “the state of being humble.” Both it and humble have their origin in the Latin word humilis, meaning "low." Humble can be used to describe what is ranked low by others, as in "persons of humble …
Humility, Humble, Have, Humilis
2. Humility is an attitude of spiritual modesty that comes from understanding our place in the larger order of things
3. In the past decade in particular, psychologists have rediscovered the importance of Humility.
4. Humility has been linked with better academic performance, job performance, and excellence in leadership
5. Truly humble people are able to offer this kind of gift to us because they see and accept their own strengths and limitations without defensiveness or judgment —a core dimension, according to researchers, of Humility, and one that cultivates a powerful compassion for humanity.
Humble, Humility, Humanity
6. Humility is often characterized as genuine gratitude and a lack of arrogance, a modest view of one’s self
7. However, the biblical definition of Humility goes beyond this
8. Humility is a critical and continuous emphasis of godliness in the Bible, as we are called upon to be humble followers of Christ and trust in the wisdom and salvation of God.
9. Humility synonyms, Humility pronunciation, Humility translation, English dictionary definition of Humility
10. Humility is the true key to success
11. Humility halts this arrogance and self-indulging trap.
12. Humility is seeing the truth about oneself so that pride or narcissism does not dominate
13. Christ has set us an example of Humility (Phil 2:6-8).
14. Humbleness, or Humility is perhaps an under-rated virtue
15. However, just because Humility is old-fashioned does not mean that it is no longer important.
16. Why Humility is one of the underrated qualities in a leader
17. One mark of its “vulgar relativism” (as Michael Novak calls it) is the hijacking of the word “arrogance” to refer to conviction and “Humility” to refer to doubt.
18. But Humility’s strength is obscured by the age of arrogance in which we live”
19. In other words, Humility requires enormous self knowledge, self control, and self esteem
20. The Importance of Humility in Leadership
21. To be an effective leader, Humility is a very important characteristic.
22. Synonyms & Antonyms of Humility the absence of any feelings of being better than others displaying genuine Humility, the peace activist accepted the Nobel Prize on …
23. The definition of Humility is the feeling or attitude that you have no special importance that makes you better than others or having a lack of pride
Humility, Have, Having
24. At first glance, Humility seems like a negative quality, almost like a sign of weakness rather than a strength.
25. Humility Meaning: "quality of being humble," from Old French umelite "Humility, modesty, sweetness" (Modern French… See definitions of Humility.
26. Humility is, however, said to be the foundation of the spiritual edifice, but in a sense inferior to that in which faith is called its foundation
27. Humility is the first virtue inasmuch as it removes the obstacles to faith—per modum removers prohibens, as St
28. Mother Theresa once said, "Humility is the mother of all virtues; purity, charity, and obedience
29. True Humility is to recognize your value and others value while looking up
30. For example, we can safely declare that there cannot be authenticity without Humility
31. Admitting this and seeking others' input requires some Humility.
32. Humility essential oil is a special blend helpful for obtaining forgiveness and creating spiritual awareness
33. Humility is the quality of being humble
34. If you meet one of your heroes and feel nervous and in awe for her, you are experiencing Humility
Heroes, Her, Humility
35. Humility comes from the Latin word humilis, which literally means low
36. If you feel Humility in front of someone, you feel small in the scheme of things — that you are just a simple, insignificant person.
37. The feeling or attitude that you have no special importance that makes you better than others; lack of pride: Grandma was a religious woman of deep Humility
38. (Definition of Humility from the Cambridge …
39. Find 37 ways to say Humility, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
40. Humility dissipates anger and heals old wounds
41. Humility allows us to see the dignity and worth of all God's people
42. Humility distinguishes the wise leader from the arrogant power-seeker
43. Acting with Humility does not in any way deny our own self worth
44. "Humility is honestly assessing ourselves in light of God's holiness and our sinfulness." John Stott "At every stage of our Christian development and in every sphere of our Christian discipleship, pride is the greatest enemy and Humility our greatest friend."
Humility, Honestly, Holiness
45. The latest tweets from @Humilityfr
46. There are many examples of Humility
47. ‘The Humility in her woeful eyes almost disclaims the homespun excellence of her clothes.’ ‘The great thing about human problems is that they bring out compassion and Humility.’ ‘There is a compassionate side, a side that shows a lot of Humility, and that is why he is as good as he is.’
Humility, Her, Homespun, Human, He
48. Humility is a strength within the virtue category of temperance, one of six virtues that subcategorize the 24 strengths
49. The other strengths in Temperance are forgiveness, Humility, prudence, and self-regulation.
50. A Christian Prayer for the Virtue of Humility
51. Lord Jesus, when you walked the earth, Your Humility obscure your Kingship
52. Teach me to model after your eminence, To subject my human nature to Humility.
53. Humility brings wisdom and honor
54. Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with Humility comes wisdom
55. Proverbs 22:4 By Humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life
56. Biblically speaking, personal Humility carries the notion of lowering or abasing oneself in such a manner as to attain a place of lowliness
57. Perhaps the best way to understand Humility is attempting to see ourselves through God’s eyes rather than our own.
58. Humility can be a good or bad thing, depending upon your point of view and your goals in life
59. In this lesson, we discuss the definition, various forms, and some examples of Humility.
60. The Decline of Humility and the Death of Wisdom: The Source of Modern Society's Problems and the Key to the Solutions
61. In Scripture, 5012 /tapeinophrosýnē ("lowliness, Humility") is an inside-out virtue produced by comparing ourselves to the Lord (rather than to others)
62. The word Humility signifies lowliness or submissiveness an it is derived from the Latin humilitas or, as St
63. Humility is a hard word to define, but even harder to put into practice
Humility, Hard, Harder
64. For me, even writing about Humility takes a bit of Humility
65. What does Humility mean? The definition of Humility is the quality or act of being humble
66. (noun) An example of Humility is someone being a great
67. Humility “Serving the Lord with all Humility of mind."— Acts 20:19
68. It is not often that a man may safely speak about his own Humility
69. Humble men are mostly conscious of great pride, while those who are boastful of Humility have nothing but false pretence, and really lack and want it.
Humble, Humility, Have
70. Humility is the first of the virtues - for other people Oliver Wendell Holmes The Professor at the Breakfast Table One may be humble out of pride Montaigne Essais He that humbleth himself wishes to be exalted Friedrich Nietzsche Human, All Too Human
Humility, Holmes, Humble, He, Humbleth, Himself, Human