1. Humbly adverb meekly, modestly, respectfully, cap in hand, diffidently, deferentially, submissively, unassumingly, obsequiously, subserviently, on bended knee, servilely So may I Humbly suggest we all do something next time.
2. 9 synonyms of Humbly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Humbly: in a manner showing no …
4. Humbly definition, in a way that is not proud or arrogant; modestly:He Humbly accepted the award on behalf of his friends and colleagues
Humbly, He, His
5. Humbly But this time the smaller groups remained Humbly in the background
6. From the Cambridge English Corpus With careful ceremony, he collected their food from the kitchen and rapidly and Humbly …
7. The Humbly sympathizing friend became once more the respectful servant, and hurried away to carry out his young mistress's behest
Humbly, Hurried, His
8. THE PIT TOWN CORONET, VOLUME II (OF 3) CHARLES JAMES WILLS I Humbly pray thee, most gracious Mother, obtain for me the grace to overcome the bitter results of original sin
9. Humbly meaning Humbly is defined as something done in a modest way
10. When you are modest about accepting an award, this is an example of a time when you Humbly accept the award.
11. Definition of Humbly in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Humbly mean? Information and translations of Humbly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
13. Humbly is creating things to end suffering
14. Humbly we walk here, Humbly we sing here, Humbly we bless this ground
15. Part Two: Humbly, And with gratitude, Remembering the ancient ones who walk this ground
16. Part three: Humbly, we walk this ground
17. Synonyms for Humbly include meekly, modestly, submissively, deferentially, abjectly, diffidently, lowly, meanly, respectfully and sheepishly
18. I Humbly entreat my Redeemer to give me strength to lead henceforth a purer life than I have done hitherto! (Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë) We're all Humbly grateful for your kindness, and as you see, puts faith in you and takes the drugs down like that much grog.
Humbly, Henceforth, Have, Hitherto
19. The facility began Humbly with a small room and two pieces of equipment, and has evolved into a spacious laboratory packed with equipment
20. When a Humbly born young Edwardian woman is thrown over by the evil Lord Coining, she thinks she will starve to death
21. He's always very Humbly dressed and the shoes he was wearing were not in very good shape.
22. ‘The facility began Humbly with a small room and two pieces of equipment, and has evolved into a spacious laboratory packed with equipment.’ ‘Initially employed Humbly on a coasting vessel, he rose in rank: third mate, second mate, master.’
Humbly, Has, He
23. Thomas wrote me a letter in which he Humbly apologized for any offense he had caused.Thomas me escribió una carta en la que se disculpó con humildad por las ofensas que pudiera haber causado
He, Humbly, Had, Humildad, Haber
24. Synonyms for Humbly in Free Thesaurus
25. 14 synonyms for Humbly: meekly, modestly, respectfully, cap in hand, diffidently, deferentially, submissively, unassumingly, obsequiously, subserviently
26. Humbly (comparative more Humbly, superlative most Humbly) In a humble manner
27. Humbly Imperfect, Rogersville, Missouri
28. Welcome, to the delicious world of Humbly by Morgane
29. Humbly, Lord, we worship you, our Eternal King
30. This is a very painful time for us and I would Humbly request now that members of the media respect the privacy of my boys and me as we struggle together to continue on with our lives and as I seek the wisdom of Solomon, the strength and patience of Job and the grace of God in helping to heal my family.
Humbly, Helping, Heal
31. Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and Humbly to implore his protection and favor and whereas both houses of Congress have by their joint committee requested me "to recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer to be observed by acknowledging with grateful
His, Humbly, Houses, Have
32. Humbly: 1 adv in a humble manner “he Humbly lowered his head” Synonyms: meekly adv in a miserly manner Synonyms: meanly
Humbly, Humble, He, His, Head
33. Shop for Humbly art from the world's greatest living artists
34. All Humbly artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee
35. Choose your favorite Humbly designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more!
36. Another word for Humbly: meekly, modestly, respectfully, cap in hand, diffidently Collins English Thesaurus
37. Learn the definition of 'to beg Humbly'
38. Browse the use examples 'to beg Humbly' in the great English corpus.
39. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "Humbly" - from the Lyrics.com website.
40. The cloud stood Humbly in a corner of the sky
41. We Humbly beg Your Majesty to show mercy
42. "I'm a lucky man, undeservedly lucky," he said Humbly
43. For example, if someone were to walk up to me and offer me $1000, and I said "I Humbly accept this $1000," would that mean that I'm humbled because I don't take pride in what I'm accepting, thus offending the person giving me the money, or that I am humbled because I am reminded that I am not rich, which makes me feel inferior, and I don't offend the person.
44. I created Humbly Elevated because I believe that women should feel confident and capable in communicating all their needs, desires and boundaries without sacrificing their self worth or esteem
45. Definition of Humbly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
46. What does Yahweh require of you, but to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk Humbly with your God? Young's Literal Translation He hath declared to thee, O man, what is good; Yea, what is Jehovah requiring of thee, Except -- to do judgment, and love kindness, And lowly to walk with thy God?
Humbly, He, Hath
47. Act Justly Love Mercy Walk Humbly Sign, Micah 6 8 Wood Sign, Framed Wood Signs, Farmhouse Scripture Sign, Rustic Wall Decor, Farmhouse Decor TraceyLynHome
48. To pray (communicate with God) correctly–Humbly–we must: BECOME LIKE A LITTLE CHILD (Matthew 18:2) The culmination of all we need to do in order to pray Humbly is to become like a beautiful humble child, which God approves of
49. Humbly (4 Occurrences) James 1:21 Ridding yourselves, therefore, of all that is vile and of the evil influences which prevail around you, welcome in a humble spirit the Message implanted within you, which is able to save your souls.
50. Secondly, this walking Humbly with God is very important, for IT IS A TEST OF SALVATION
51. The man that walks Humbly with God is a saved man; the man who does not walk Humbly with God should question his condition before God, for in proportion as he fails here he fails altogether
Humbly, His, He, Here
52. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk Humbly with your God.
53. I am Humbly requesting to your good office vs I Humbly request this information to your good office
54. A complete search of the internet has found these results: I am Humbly requesting to your good office is the most popular phrase on the web.
56. My Lord, I Humbly pray, please bless me with strength from the Holy Spirit to stop sinning
57. My Lord, I Humbly pray protect me from trouble
Humility is often characterized as genuine gratitude and lack of arrogance, a modest view of one’s self.
A truly humbling experience would be one in which you've been forced to admit your wrong, or if you performed more poorly than you had anticipated. This means that losing, falling short, and making major mistakes are the true humblers (not winning or being acknowledged for something great).
Taking Action Stop talking. One way to practice humility is to spend more time listening than you do talking. Give other people credit. If you want to practice humility, then the best thing you can do is to is to learn to give credit where it is due. Admit when you’re wrong.
Definition of humility. : freedom from pride or arrogance : the quality or state of being humble accepted the honor with humility The ordeal taught her humility.