1. Adjective made less proud, especially by awe or admiration, or by gratitude for help received, an undeserved advantage or honor, etc.: The land is a perpetual gift; I am Humbled like a stranger who is invited to dinner and fed the best food in the house.
Help, Honor, Humbled, House
2. To make someone understand that they are not as important or special as they thought: He was Humbled by the child's generosity
3. The world champion was Humbled (= unexpectedly defeated) by an …
4. We’re Humbled by this incredible recognition, but we are cognizant of the enormous challenges that lie ahead
5. Synonyms & Antonyms of Humbled to reduce to a lower standing in one's own eyes or in others' eyes Philip was utterly Humbled by a crushing defeat in the first round of the state chess tournament
6. What does Humbled mean? Meaning of Humbled
7. Humbled synonyms, pronunciation, spelling and more from Free Dictionary
8. Search Result for "Humbled": Wordnet 3.0
9. Subdued or brought low in condition or status; - Example: "brought low" - Example: "a broken man" - Example: "his broken spirit" [syn: broken, crushed, Humbled
10. The simple expression I am Humbled is full of emotional, relational, and cultural complexity with ancient connotations
11. To some extent, saying I am Humbled is tantamount to saying I am in touch with my humanity, because the English words humble and human seem to share the same Latin root humus: human
Humbled, Humanity, Humble, Human, Humus
12. According to our other word scramble maker, Humbled can be scrambled in many ways
13. I am Humbled and amazed that this will now be published after all these years
14. The use of such forms as "I am Humbled" in victory speeches and the like has been criticised as an oxymoron given the meaning of the verb humble. It indicates modesty via a sense of unworthiness of the honor, or surprise at one's success; humility rather than humiliation.
Humbled, Has, Humble, Honor, Humility, Humiliation
15. Humbled The best possible reaction to any event, particularly an award or accolade of any kind
16. / ˈhʌm.b ə l / to make someone understand that they are not as important or special as they thought: He was Humbled by the child's generosity
17. The world champion was Humbled (= unexpectedly defeated) …
18. There is a palpable sense of the ghosts of ancient wars looking down grimly on a Humbled leviathan.: God deferreth to give the thing asked many times, because we are not sufficiently Humbled, or otherwise fitted for audience.: Judging by the voluminous reaction of a Humbled audience, that message was lost on no one in attendance.: For more than a decade now, the climate change deniers have
19. "We're Humbled to keep you covered" We provide our clients with the best roofing services and materials available
20. Humbled was a vision, then a dream and it became a reality
21. Be Humbled if you are Humbled, you realize that you are not as important, good, kind etc as you thought you were You can’t help but be Humbled when you enter this cathedral
22. → humble Examples from the Corpus be Humbled • Swansea were Humbled 41-10 by Leicester, while Cardiff lost 21-15 to Gloucester.
23. Synonyms for Humbled include humiliated, shamed, sheepish, chastened, mortified, crestfallen, embarrassed, ashamed, abashed and disgraced
24. Many who claim to be Humbled go on to reveal the opposite ever so quickly: by quickly returning to a …
25. Someone who's Humbled is made to feel less proud — they're chastened or deflated
26. A Humbled sports star might be one who addresses the public after being punished for cheating.
27. A person who is Humbled feels that there are more deserving people out there.
28. Humbled 'Humbled' is a 7 letter word starting with H and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Humbled We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Humbled will help you to finish your crossword today
Humbled, Hope, Help
29. To be Humbled is to be brought low or somehow diminished in standing or stature
30. Sometimes we’re Humbled by humiliation or failure or some other calamity.
31. Humbled - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
32. From the verb humble: (⇒ conjugate) Humbled is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been
Humble, Humbled, He, Has
33. Synonyms for Humbled in Free Thesaurus
34. 4 synonyms for Humbled: humiliated, crushed, broken, low
35. Definition of Humbled in the Definitions.net dictionary
36. What does Humbled mean? Information and translations of Humbled in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
37. Humbled is using the power of conversation to bring together a community of athletes to explore our powerful - and often complicated - relationship with our athlete identity
38. Provided to YouTube by Proton LLCHumbled · Kasey Taylor · Chris MeehanHumbled℗ 2005 Vapour RecordingsReleased on: 2005-12-01Auto-generated by YouTube.
39. In this context: "I stand here today Humbled by the task before us, grateful for the trust you've bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our ancestors." Since "humble" is an ADJ
Here, Humbled, Humble
40. Why President Obama used "Humbled" instead of "humble"? Anyone please help me.
Humbled, Humble, Help
41. Shay, also known as the Humbled Trader, is a stock trader and YouTube personality who loves snowboarding, pole fitness, making others laugh with her bad jokes and eating good food (which is the only reason she works out)
42. I am very Humbled by the request made of me by SBC President Johnny Hunt to serve as chairman of the Great Commission Resurgence Task Force," Floyd told Baptist Press in a written statement June 28
43. See 6 authoritative translations of Humbled in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
44. The Humbled Trader experience is about more than just coaching, tutorials & watchlists
45. Shop recommended products from Humbled Trader on Amazon.com
46. Learn more about Humbled Trader's favorite products.
47. A Georgia man detained in connection to the Capitol riot is now "Humbled" and appealing to a judge for release to his parents' home, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reported
Humbled, His, Home
48. My latest pet peeve - and I've got a lot of them - is the misuse of the phrase honored and Humbled in social media posts, including far too many of them on …
49. Humbled explores the complex identity of an athlete
50. Explore 143 Humbled Quotes by authors including Jeremy Lin, Jesus Christ, and David Whyte at BrainyQuote.
51. What does Humbled mean? Humbled is defined as made aware of one's faults or weaknesses
52. (verb) An example of Humbled is a person who being sure
53. As adjectives the difference between Humbled and honored is that Humbled is feeling the positive effects of humility while honored is respected, having received honor
Humbled, Honored, Humility, Having, Honor
54. As verbs the difference between Humbled and honored is that Humbled is (humble) while honored is (honor).
Humbled, Honored, Humble, Honor
hum·ble. 1. Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful. 2. Showing deferential or submissive respect: a humble apology. 3. Low in rank, quality, or station; unpretentious or lowly: a humble cottage.
To be humbled is to be brought low or somehow diminished in standing or stature. Sometimes we're humbled by humiliation or failure or some other calamity.
The use of such forms as "I am humbled" in victory speeches and the like has been criticised as an oxymoron given the meaning of the verb humble. It indicates modesty via a sense of unworthiness of the honor, or surprise at one's success; humility rather than humiliation.
Definition of humble. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : not proud or haughty : not arrogant or assertive. 2 : reflecting, expressing, or offered in a spirit of deference or submission a humble apology. 3a : ranking low in a hierarchy or scale : insignificant, unpretentious. b : not costly or luxurious a humble contraption.