1. Definition of Householder : a person who occupies a house or tenement alone or as the head of a household Examples of Householder in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web By the 1890s, in the suburbs of both London and Paris, it was estimated that three quarters of Householders …
Householder, House, Head, Household, Householders
2. Householder, 61, who was arrested on his farm east of Columbus on Tuesday morning, faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine, officials said.
3. Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder walks out of U.S
4. Householder is a veteran state lawmaker who's in his second stint as speaker
5. Householder, who maintains his innocence, is accused by federal prosecutors of conspiring to bribe his way back to power and enact House …
Householder, His, House
6. Householder’s successor, Republican House Speaker Bob Cupp of Lima, reportedly wants more than a thin majority of House GOP votes before moving ahead with removing Householder.
7. Householder was a driving force of the financial rescue that tacked a new fee to every electricity bill in Ohio and directed over $150 million annually through 2026 …
8. COLUMBUS, Ohio —The arrest of Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder and four others Tuesday involved $60 million, a racketeering and …
9. Householder is one of the biggest names in Ohio politics and has been a major player for years in the state's Republican Party
10. COLUMBUS, Ohio – It’s no longer “Speaker” Larry Householder
11. Householder ran unopposed in the April 28 Republican primary
12. On July 21, 2020, after the filing deadline for additional candidates to appear on the ballot, Householder was arrested and charged with conspiracy to participate in a racketeering scheme.
13. Householder Began Referring Former Residents to Appropriate Authorities & Speaking Out Online Against Her Parents After Householder said she acknowledged what was going on at …
14. Householder Group seeks to manage the financial freedom of our clients through a retirement and estate planning model that has the independence to access a wealth of quality products deployed through a selective network of integrated investment and wealth management professionals.
15. 2 Ohio political operatives pleaded guilty to charges in bribery case involving Larry Householder Generation Now, a nonprofit 501 (c) (4), pleaded guilty to …
16. Larry Lee Householder (born June 6, 1959) is an American politician who is the state representative for Ohio 's 72nd District and was a two-time Speaker of the Ohio House of Representatives
17. Householder definition, a person who holds title to or occupies a house
Householder, Holds, House
18. Larry Householder, the former Ohio House Speaker currently under federal indictment on bribery and racketeering charges, has introduced legislation that would let county commissioners revoke
Householder, House, Has
19. Synonyms for Householder include homeowner, occupant, resident, tenant, freeholder, leaseholder, proprietor, landlady, landlord and owner
20. Householder, the first Ohio lawmaker in 60 years to win back the speakership, was arrested Tuesday in connection with a multimillion-dollar bribery scheme.
21. Find more ways to say Householder, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
22. Householder oversaw the controversial, Republican-led bailout of the two northern Ohio nuclear plants, both owned by FirstEnergy Solutions, now known as …
23. Householder was removed from his leadership post in a unanimous vote following his arrest earlier this year
24. Householder is a veteran state lawmaker in his second stint as speaker
25. The person who owns or is in charge of a house: Householders need to take out home contents and buildings insurance
House, Householders, Home
26. (Definition of Householder from the Cambridge Business English Dictionary © …
27. Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder and four others were arrested and charged Tuesday as part of a $60 million racketeering and bribery …
28. Householder transformation From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In linear algebra, a Householder transformation (also known as a Householder reflection or elementary reflector) is a linear transformation that describes a reflection about a plane or hyperplane containing the origin.
29. Householder is a member of the Delaware Business Roundtable, which focuses on the business and economic climate of Delaware and fostering growth
30. He called for Householder to resign last summer, but Obhof had remained mostly quiet on the issue since
He, Householder, Had
31. A Householder reflection is a matrix whose matrix-vector product geometrically describes a reflection
32. FAIRMONT — For the third consecutive year, Mackenzie Householder led the Fairmont Area Cardinals’ offense
33. Householder’s 19 points, on the strength of 13 goals and six assists, topped the Cardinals’ statistical charts during the recently-completed 2020-21 season
34. Larry Householder's arrest is tied to a racketeering conspiracy, a spokesperson for the federal prosecutor's office said
35. Householder is said to have used millions of dollars in “dark money” to get political allies elected in order for him to become speaker of the house in 2019
Householder, Have, Him, House
36. Ex-Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder was headed toward re-election, in spite of being arrested on a charge that he oversaw the largest bribery scheme in Ohio history, according to …
House, Householder, Headed, He, History
37. A Householder matrix is an orthogonal matrix of the form
38. A Householder matrix is a rank-perturbation of the identity matrix and so all but one of its eigenvalues are .The eigensystem can be fully described as follows.
39. The Householder Algorithm • Compute the factor R of a QR factorization of m × n matrix A (m ≥ n) • Leave result in place of A, store reﬂection vectors vk for later use Algorithm: Householder QR Factorization for k = 1 to n x = Ak:m,k vk = sign(x1) x 2e1 + x vk = …
40. Householder was released on his own recognizance after an initial court appearance Tuesday
41. The Householder transformation can also be used to carry out QR decomposition of an by square matrix : where is an orthogonal matrix and is an upper triangular matrix
42. Specifically, we first construct a Householder matrix based on the first column vector of , i.e., , by which the last elements of the first column of will become zero:
43. The Householder matrix (or elementary reflector) is a unitary matrix that is often used to transform another matrix into a simpler one
44. In particular, Householder matrices are often used to annihilate the entries below the main diagonal of a matrix.
45. Larry Householder, 61, of Glenford, Ohio, is accused of conspiring to violate the racketeering statue through honest services wire fraud, receipt of millions of dollars in bribes and money laundering.
46. 3 Householder QR Factorization Let Abe an m nwith m n
47. We will now show how to compute A!QR, the QR factorization, as a sequence of Householder transformations applied to A, which eventually zeroes out all elements of that matrix below the diagonal
48. Householder - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
49. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Householder n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
50. Householder founded the registered investment advisory firm Householder Group Estate & Retirement Specialists
51. Boyd Householder, 71, and Stephanie Householder, 55, are facing a total of 102 child abuse-related charges for crimes allegedly committed while running the now-closed Circle of Hope Girls Ranch and Boarding School in Humansville, Missouri, officials said
Householder, Hope, Humansville
legal Definition of householder. : a person who occupies a house alone or as head of a household; specifically : one who makes a declaration of homestead.
Legal Definition of householder. : a person who occupies a house alone or as head of a household specifically : one who makes a declaration of homestead.
Freebase(4.00 / 2 votes)Rate this definition: The household is "the basic residential unit in which economic production, consumption, inheritance, child rearing, and shelter are organized and carried out"; [the household] "may or may not be synonymous with family".
Definition of household. (Entry 1 of 2) : those who dwell under the same roof and compose a family also : a social unit composed of those living together in the same dwelling. household. adjective. Definition of household (Entry 2 of 2) 1 : of or relating to a household : domestic cooking and other household arts.