HOSTILE [ˈhästl, ˈhäˌstīl]
1. Hostile: [adjective] of or relating to an enemy
2. Hostile synonyms, Hostile pronunciation, Hostile translation, English dictionary definition of Hostile
3. Warlike, aggressive: a Hostile takeover; adverse, contrary, unsympathetic: a Hostile response Not to be confused with: hostel – an inexpensive lodging place
4. Hostile definition, of, relating to, or characteristic of an enemy: a Hostile nation
5. 26 synonyms of Hostile from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 119 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Hostile: marked by opposition or ill will
7. In America’s uncivil war, both sides may hate the other, but one side — conservatives and Republicans — is more Hostile and aggressive, increasingly willing to engage in anti-democratic and even violent attacks on their perceived enemies
8. Quiet and well thought-out, Hostile is a new and interesting entry into the post-apocalypse story
9. Hostile offroad truck & utv wheels At Hostile Wheels everything revolves around aggressive off-road lifestyle from our latest design to our technical research to make every optical modification to your vehicle the very best
10. Hostile Trucks specializes in building custom truck wheels, truck rims, off road wheels, off road rims and SUV wheels for the off road truck and SUV enthusiast
11. Wheels Hostile forged Hostile wheels Hostile utv grilles fitment guide configurator gallery videos Inventory find a dealer.
12. Located in Southern California, Hostile Wheels has made some of the biggest waves in the aftermarket wheel industry
13. You can't go to a show and not see a set of Hostile wheels
14. If you want a brand that has a huge following and one known for build quality, Hostile is a great option.
15. Hostile comes from the Latin word hostis, for enemy, and you can hear its relation to the word hostage
16. But you don't have to be from a warring nation to be Hostile. You can talk about a Hostile nation, a Hostile takeover, a Hostile remark, or a Hostile attitude
17. Hostiles is a 2017 American revisionist Western film written and directed by Scott Cooper, based on a story by Donald E
18. Hostile (778) IMDb 5.4 1 h 23 min 2018 X-Ray 13+ Juliette, a lone survivor of an apocalyptic era, fights to survive against hunger, thirst, a broken leg and strange, disturbing creatures that only come out at …
19. Hostile adjective (COMPANIES) relating to situations in which one company wants to buy another company whose owners do not want to sell it: The company convinced investors to reject a Hostile …
20. Hostile definition, of, relating to, or characteristic of an enemy: a Hostile nation
21. Hostile (English Subtitled) 2016
22. Hostile 'Hostile' is a 7 letter word starting with H and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Hostile' Clue Answer; Showing angry opposition (7) Hostile: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Hostile We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Hostile will help you to finish your crossword today
23. The adverb for Hostile is Hostilely
24. Adjective If you are Hostile to another person or an idea, you disagree with them or disapprove of them, often showing this in your behaviour
25. Many people felt he would be Hostile to the idea of foreign intervention
26. [ + to] The West has gradually relaxed its Hostile attitude to this influential state
27. What does Hostile mean? An enemy in warfare
28. (noun) An example of Hostile is walking up to a stranger on the street and screaming in their ear for no reason; a Hostile act.
29. Mathieu Turi makes a stunning feature film debut as a writer/director with Hostile, an English-language French production that offers engaging drama with its action-packed thrills
30. "My name is Juliet, and I survived the apocalypse.You think I'm lucky? You're wrong."Watch #HostileTheMovie, in theaters 2018.--Juliet (Brittany Ashworth), a
31. Hostile Wheels is a brand of leading wheel industry company MKW, which also markets the MKW, BAZO and Avenue brands
32. With an emphasis on highly aggressive, angular styling, the Hostile rims are designed from the start to have
33. Most of the definitions here are embarrassingly incorrect; Hostile means "antagonistic", "contentious", "combative", "unfriendly", "antisocial", "belligerent
34. 🔊 April left her job because of the Hostile work environment
35. 🔊 When I saw the Hostile man approaching my car, I immediately locked my doors
36. 🔊 When the police officer pointed the gun at me, he looked quite Hostile
37. ‘A Hostile takeover would be all but impossible under Heineken's current ownership structure.’ ‘In October 2003, First Active will lose its five-year long protection from Hostile takeover.’ ‘Then Cohee attempted a Hostile takeover of the bank in 2000 and was defeated.’
38. Pages for Hostile mobs that are actively Hostile to the player and will attempt to attack them
39. If you are Hostile to another person or an idea, you disagree with them or disapprove of them, often showing this in your behavior
40. Many people felt he would be Hostile to the idea of foreign intervention
41. The West has gradually relaxed its Hostile attitude to this influential state
42. Segment Hostile to the Waorani.
43. It was often Hostile to the Romans.
44. Many on left are Hostile to the BBC.
45. Most commentary on talk radio is Hostile to the changes happening during these times.
46. The Virginia Cavalier was not less Hostile to the Irish than the Massachusetts Puritan.
47. The purport of his illogical essay on Cicero is no doubt thoroughly Hostile to the man.
48. Hartford Financial rejects Chubb's Hostile buyout bid, stock falls Published: March 23, 2021 at 8:43 a.m
49. Hostile - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
50. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Hostile adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (not friendly) hostil adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en
51. Hostile is the story of Juliette (Ashworth), a young woman who survived the apocalypse
52. • Hostile forces have taken control of cities in the north of the country
53. • In this Hostile ideological jungle, little clearings of socialist culture had to be created painfully
54. • Managers who did encounter Hostile, judgmental, or disinterested reactions from their bosses rarely initiated such interactions again.
55. A Hostile work environment is one where the words and actions of a supervisor, manager or coworker negatively or severely impacts another employee’s ability to complete their work
56. Any employee can be responsible for creating a Hostile work environment
57. Hostile work environment requirements.
58. Definition and synonyms of Hostile from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
59. This is the British English definition of Hostile.View American English definition of Hostile.
60. The proposals have provoked a Hostile response from opposition parties
61. Hostile to something Many of the employees were Hostile to the idea of change
62. Many people were openly Hostile to the idea
63. A Hostile takeover is when an acquiring company attempts to takeover a target company against the wishes of the target company's management
64. An acquiring company can achieve a Hostile …
65. What is a Hostile Work Environment? The Legal Dictionary formally defines Hostile work environment as “unwelcome or offensive behavior in the workplace, which causes one or more employees to feel uncomfortable, scared, or intimidated in their place of employment”.
66. Hostile (adj.) late 15c., from French Hostile "of or belonging to an enemy" (15c.) or directly from Latin hostilis "of an enemy, belonging to or characteristic of the enemy; inimical," from hostis, in earlier use "a stranger, foreigner," in classical use "an enemy," from PIE root *ghos-ti-"stranger, guest, host." The noun meaning "Hostile person" is recorded from 1838, American English, a word
67. Instead, Hostile is a multi-layered affair that comes to an intriguing conclusion
68. 1 day ago · North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un stressed to Chinese President Xi Jinping "the need to strengthen the unity and cooperation between the two parties and two countries to cope with the Hostile
69. Hostile translate: hostil, adverso, hostil [masculine-feminine], hostil [masculine-feminine], hostil…