1. How to use Hostel in a sentence
2. History and Etymology for Hostel
3. Middle English, "lodging, accommodation, inn, dwelling place," borrowed from Anglo-French ostel, Hostel, going back to Latin hospitāle "guest accommodation" (in plural hospitālia) — more at hospital
Hostel, Hospit, Hospital
4. Stay in a Hostel and meet the real world, not the tourist brochure
5. Read millions of Hostel reviews from fellow travellers & book your next adventure today
6. Storyline 3 backpackers are in Amsterdam where they get locked out of their youth Hostel
7. They are invited into a man's house where he tells them of a Hostel somewhere in eastern Europe where the women are all incredibly hot and have a taste for American men.
House, He, Hostel, Hot, Have
8. The Arava Hostel is located in Eilat’s town centre, a 10-minute walk from North Beach
9. A Hostel is a stripped-down accommodation type ideal for backpackers, shoestring travelers, and people who love to meet and mingle with likeminded globetrotters
10. Hostelz.com helps you to find your USA Hostel and compare its prices on the major booking sites such as Hostelworld, Hostelsclub and Booking.com
Hostelz, Helps, Hostel, Hostelworld, Hostelsclub
11. All Cities in USA We list every single Hostel in USA and the world.
12. There are Hostels in Dallas that host social DJ nights throughout the week, perfect for warming up before hitting the town's nightlife spots
Hostels, Host, Hitting
13. Get a taste of cowboy culture at a Dallas Hostel that plays on the theme and even takes guests to a nearby bar to ride the mechanical bull.
14. The new and improved official Hostel Shoppe water bottle is back by popular demand! The new style we chose features a Specialized Insulated Purist BPA-free bottle features the Chromatek liner, a proprietary insulating barrier that lines the core to keep your liquids cold.
15. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Hostel crossword clue
16. See 4 authoritative translations of Hostel in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
17. Featuring lots of guts and gore, Hostel is a wildly entertaining corpse-filled journey -- assuming one is entertained by corpses, guts, and gore, that is.
18. Aloha Surf Hostel Hostel Maui, USA
19. Hostels are a great, often overlooked resource, and Hostelz is your best bet for finding one.
20. Use the map to explore our Hostel destinations
21. With more than 4,000 Hostels worldwide in fantastic and unique locations
23. A Hostel is a low-budget accommodation shared among travelers
24. When a guest books a stay in a Hostel, he or she typically books a bed for the night, not a room
25. Our ‘HI Standards’ ensure our guests will find safe, clean, quality accommodation and friendly hospitality in all our Hostels
Hi, Hospitality, Hostels
26. With an average of 33 million overnights per year and over 3,000 Hostels, we have great expertise at hand
Hostels, Have, Hand
27. Most Affordable in Teton Village Recognized worldwide for its value, location, and atmosphere, the Hostel is a Jackson Hole tradition
28. Located in the heart of upscale Teton Village, Skiing magazine says “the Hostel is arguably the best location in Teton Village”.
29. The Hostel is just minutes from downtown Hot Springs and you can walk to it on the Appalachian Trail which in town is the main street
30. The Hostel was built in 1974 to accommodate AT hikers and provides 8 rooms and bunk room(s) for groups coming for retreats or camps.
31. A place where people, especially young people, can stay cheaply for short periods when they are travelling, with shared rooms and sometimes some private rooms: We stayed in a lovely Hostel just off …
32. 1 & 2) and directed by Eli Roth (Cabin Fever), Hostel is a shocking and relentless film in the tradition of Saw about two American backpackers (Jay Hernandez, Friday Night Lights and Derek Richardson, Dumb and Dumberer) in Europe who find themselves lured in as victims of a murder-for-profit business.
33. Find 4 ways to say Hostel, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
34. Youth Hostel definition is - Hostel
35. Recent Examples on the Web The Fernandezes helped steer the Falwells to a South Beach building that contained a youth Hostel, a liquor store and the Italian restaurant
36. Hostel (2005) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
37. The cleveland Hostel is taking a pause from normal operations till the middle of April
38. For questions about the Hostel please email [email protected]Hostel.com For questions about the Lutheran MEtropolitan ministries and neoch program please call 216-674-6700
39. A Hostel and Guesthouse FOR CLEVELAND
40. A Hostel and guesthouse FOR EVERYONE.
41. Hostel: 10 out of 10: Half Eurotrip style sex comedy (with a seventies level of nudity) and half the doctor scene from Bloodsucking Freaks, yeah I might as well stop my review right there it's a 10.
42. Best rated Hostel in Dublin for location
43. Includes FREE breakfast Abigail's Hostel is located *in* Temple Bar, overlooking the River Liffey … Read more and famous Ha'Penny Bridge
44. What does Hostel mean? To stay at Hostels while traveling
45. MY THIRD STAND UP VIDEO IS HERE!DO WRITE YOUR Hostel EXPERIENCES IN COMMENTS AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.Subscribe to my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cha
Here, Hostel, Https
46. Hostel is a 2005 American horror film written and directed by Eli Roth
47. It is the first installment of the Hostel trilogy, followed by Hostel: Part II (2007) and Hostel: Part III (2011)
48. 602 reviews #29 Best Value of 235 Hostels in London
49. 91 reviews #30 Best Value of 235 Hostels in London
50. Friends in a dorm room at a Hostel
51. Often, we associate Hostels with worn out facilities and rickety bunk beds
52. However, many Hostels are modernizing today to stay competitive
53. Four wingmates, 1 Hostel, First Semester
54. 'Hostel Daze' tries to capture the Hostel-culture (or its lack thereof) of an engineering college.
55. The new trendy Hostel in Perth blends art, design, cuisine and community.Hostel G Perth shared accommodation is as comfy and cool as it is affordable and accessible.
56. Chicago Hostel The Hollander connects guests on Instagram prior to arrival
57. Dishevelled surfaces and industrial details create a shabby-chic aesthetic at this Hostel in …
hostel (noun) · hostels (plural noun)
The difference between Hostel and Dormitory is that hostel is a commercial overnight lodging place, with dormitory accommodation and shared facilities, especially a youth hostel while dormitory is a room containing a number of beds (and often some other furniture and/or utilities) for sleeping, often applied to student and backpacker accommodation of this kind common abbreviation: dorm .
A hostel means simply a shared accommodation. Instead of staying in a private room with a private bathroom, you stay in a dorm room sharing the room with other people. Same goes for the bathroom. It means, it is a place where traveler sleep on a budget and share the space.
A hostel is a low-budget accommodation shared among travelers. When a guest books a stay in a hostel, he or she typically books a bed for the night, not a room. The guest’s bed may be in a room with four other travelers, or in a room with up to twenty travelers. Bathrooms are dorm-style; large,...
Hostels, in the context of travel, are accommodation for travellers and for youth groups, providing shared accommodation. 'Hostel' means that, at the minimum, there will be some dormitory accommodation. Hostels usually also have common areas, a youthful and traveller orientation, and information on the local area and travel to other locations.