See also: Hospitalized Hospitalization Hospitalizing Being Hospital Hospitality Hospitable Hospice Hosp Hospitably Hospitalet Hospitalism Hospitalitis Hospitium Hospitaller Hospitalidad Hospitalist Hospitalize Hospedar
1. Hospitalized or chiefly British hospitalised; hospitalizing or chiefly British hospitalising Medical Definition of hospitalize : to place in a hospital as a patient the child was Hospitalized at once for diagnosis and …
Hospitalized, Hospitalised, Hospitalizing, Hospitalising, Hospitalize, Hospital
2. To place in a hospital for medical care or observation: The doctor Hospitalized grandfather as soon as she checked his heart.
Hospital, Hospitalized, His, Heart
3. Hospitalized In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
4. She has been continuously Hospitalized since she was …
5. Find 143 ways to say Hospitalized, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Currently Hospitalized by State; Week of Single-Day Record Cases by State; Daily Cases and Currently Hospitalized; Metrics Per Million People
7. Tests per Million over Time; Cases per Million over Time; Hospitalized per Million over Time; Deaths per Million over Time; State Cases per 1M People; Change from 7 Days Prior
8. Change in Cases; Change in Currently Hospitalized
9. 362 rows · Cumulative Hospitalized/Ever Hospitalized ↓ ↑ Total number of individuals who have ever …
10. Cases: 449,828: Confirmed cases: 422,940 (94.02%) Probable cases: 26,888 (5.98%) Variants of concern* 572: Variants under investigation** 11: Total Hospitalized
11. Currently Hospitalized reflect the number of people with COVID-19 that are currently Hospitalized in reporting hospitals
12. The number of hospitalizations helps us understand how many people were Hospitalized with COVID-19, and how close hospital beds are to their staffed or licensed capacity.
Hospitalizations, Helps, How, Hospitalized, Hospital
13. (CNN) "Outdaughtered" star Danielle Busby has been Hospitalized for illness and her husband Adam is …
Has, Hospitalized, Her, Husband
14. Of the 38 outbreaks for which hospitalization was reported, the median number of persons Hospitalized was 5 (range 0 -170)
15. Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, has been Hospitalized after testing positive for Covid-19.
16. Can tell you how bad COVID is he has it, was Hospitalized for it, but left because it's a s*** show inside
How, He, Has, Hospitalized
17. Assistant to chief doctor Abdushukur said among those Hospitalized with serious trauma is a 1.5-year-old child.
18. Synonyms for Hospitalized in Free Thesaurus
19. What are synonyms for Hospitalized?
20. By mid March over 1,000 people had been Hospitalized, and by early April 2020 that number had risen to over 40,000
21. The vast majority of what is known about alcohol-induced blackouts is derived from research with Hospitalized alcoholics.: The following month she began to show signs of rabies infection and was later Hospitalized.: Carter et al did a randomized, crossover study of treatment with heliox in 11 children Hospitalized with acute asthma.: This one would need her to be Hospitalized in an isolation
Hospitalized, Heliox, Her
22. The homebound and Hospitalized services teacher will provide a minimum of two periods of instruction per week through the duration of the prolonged absence
23. The homebound and Hospitalized services teacher will take assignments to the pupil, provide support to the parents or other care givers so they can help guide the pupil
Homebound, Hospitalized, Help
24. For Hospitalized Patients, see (Discontinuation of Transmission-Based Precautions and Disposition of Patients with COVID-19 in Healthcare Settings (Interim Guidance)
25. Definition of Hospitalized in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Hospitalized mean? Information and translations of Hospitalized in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
27. 18, 2021 (HealthDay News) -- Diabetes is a big risk factor for a severe bout of COVID-19, and a new European study bears that out: It finds that 1 in every 5 Hospitalized …
28. Hospitalize definition, to place in a hospital for medical care or observation: The doctor Hospitalized grandfather as soon as she checked his heart
Hospitalize, Hospital, Hospitalized, His, Heart
29. Hospitalized COVID-19 patients by region
31. The study enrolled Hospitalized adult men in April to August 2020 who tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, had evidence of lower respiratory tract involvement, had an …
32. 10 hours ago · BOSTON (WHDH) - A woman was Hospitalized following a crash involving an Encore casino bus in Boston Tuesday morning
33. 56 minutes ago · American Idol Contestant Hospitalized After Collapsing Onstage American Idol contestant Funke Lagoke passed out onstage during the March 22 episode, just as judges were about to reveal her future
34. SAN ANTONIO – A Von Ormy police sergeant was injured in a head-on crash overnight and Hospitalized, according to San Antonio police.
35. 1 day ago · Common fungus emerges as threat to Hospitalized COVID-19 patients
36. Malnutrition among Hospitalized patients remains a serious issue affecting more than 30 percent of Hospitalized patients in the United States
37. 1 day ago · Portia de Rossi was Hospitalized for appendicitis, Fox News has learned
38. 2 days ago · Detroit, MI - Detroit Police say they're investigating a mass stabbing Sunday after 8 people were Hospitalized on Detroit's west side
39. A total of 7449 unique patients Hospitalized with CAP were documented
40. The annual age-adjusted incidence was 649 patients Hospitalized with CAP per 100000 adults (95% confidence interval, 628.2-669.8), corresponding to 1591825 annual adult CAP hospitalizations in the United States.
41. 1 day ago · Over the weekend, the actress faced a health scare when she was briefly Hospitalized at an undisclosed location
42. Young adults age 18 to 34 years Hospitalized with COVID-19 experienced substantial rates of adverse outcomes: 21% required intensive care, 10% required mechanical ventilation, and 2.7% died
43. "Hospitalized" Out Now: https://Atlantic.lnk.to/DFTPMID Featuring Donté Colley (@donte.colley) DOP: Lulu Wei (@llcoolwei) Directed and Edited by …
44. In Hospitalized children in intensive care and postoperative settings, the administration of hypotonic maintenance fluids increases the risk of hyponatremia when compared with administration of isotonic fluids
Hospitalized, Hypotonic, Hyponatremia
45. 14 Hospitalized in Canaries after migrants rescued at sea
Medical Definition of hospitalize : to place in a hospital as a patient the child was hospitalized at once for diagnosis and treatment - Journal of the American Medical Association
What does hospitality mean? Merriam Webster's Dictionary defines hospitality as, "generous and friendly treatment of visitors and guests or hospitable treatment." It also refers to the industry in which hotels, caterers, and event planners largely operate.
Definition of outpatient. : a patient who is not hospitalized overnight but who visits a hospital, clinic, or associated facility for diagnosis or treatment — compare inpatient.