See also: Hospitable Hospitableness Hospital Hospitality Hospice Hosp Hospitably Hospitalet Hospitalism Hospitalitis Hospitium Hospitaller Hospitalidad Hospitalist Hospitalize Hospitalized Hospedar Hospitalizing Hospitalization
1. Hospitable definition is - given to generous and cordial reception of guests
2. How to use Hospitable in a sentence.
3. Hospitable definition, receiving or treating guests or strangers warmly and generously: a Hospitable family
4. Hospitable synonyms, Hospitable pronunciation, Hospitable translation, English dictionary definition of Hospitable
5. Indicative of cordiality toward guests: a Hospitable act
6. 5 synonyms of Hospitable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 22 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Hospitable
8. Hospitable: showing a natural kindness and courtesy especially in social situations
9. Hospitable: 1 adj disposed to treat guests and strangers with cordiality and generosity “a good-natured and Hospitable man” “a Hospitable act” “ Hospitable invitations” Synonyms: friendly characteristic of or befitting a friend welcoming very cordial Antonyms: inHospitable not Hospitable unfriendly not disposed to friendship or friendliness
10. What does Hospitable mean? The definition of Hospitable is a person or place who is welcoming, friendly and accommodating to guests
11. Find 8 ways to say Hospitable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Hospitable 'Hospitable' is a 10 letter word starting with H and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Hospitable' Clue Answer; Welcoming to guests (10) Hospitable: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Hospitable
13. This crossword clue Be Hospitable was discovered last seen in the February 26 2021 at the NewsDay Crossword
14. Adjectives for Hospitable include hospital, hospitalisable, hospitalizable, hostable, hostessy, hostless, Hospitable, hospitalized, hospitalizing, hosted, hosting
Hospitable, Hospital, Hospitalisable, Hospitalizable, Hostable, Hostessy, Hostless, Hospitalized, Hospitalizing, Hosted, Hosting
15. Hospitable translate: 友好的，好客的, （条件）适宜生活的，适合成长的
16. Paul tells Timothy, “an overseer must be…Hospitable” (1 Timothy 3:2) and echoes this in his letter to Titus (Titus 1:8)
17. The Greek word for “Hospitable” (philoxenon) indicates a love for strangers.In the day before the Holiday Inn, Christians were expected to extend hospitality to other traveling believers or itinerant preachers.
Hospitable, Holiday, Hospitality
18. Hospitable Strangely enough, writing thank you emails to the people who reviewed me at the online portfolio review is total and utter torture for me and I am pretty sure that topic could use a session or 12 of exploration about that on the therapist's couch.
19. Hospitable definition: A Hospitable person is friendly , generous , and welcoming to guests or people they have Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
20. Hospitable (adj.) "kind and cordial to strangers or guests," 1560s, from French Hospitable, which is formed as if from a Medieval Latin hospitabilis, from the stem of Latin hospitari "be a guest," from hospes (genitive hospitis) "guest" (see host (n.1))
Hospitable, Hospitabilis, Hospitari, Hospes, Hospitis, Host
21. • Two friendly, Hospitable brothers own and run the Hotel Gallini and regard both the hotel and their guests with great affection
22. • Most technology companies put their stock offerings on hold, hoping for a more Hospitable climate, but not TriTeal
Hold, Hoping, Hospitable
23. • a Hospitable climate • A Hospitable host, full of charm and not jumpy, in spite of the
24. Hospitable - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
25. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Hospitable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (generous to guests) hospitalario/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Hospitable, House, Hospitalario
26. KJV Dictionary Definition: Hospitable Hospitable
27. Receiving and entertaining strangers,with kindness and without reward; kind to strangers and guests; disposed to treat guests with generous kindness; as a Hospitable man.
28. Antonyms for Hospitable include inHospitable, unfriendly, ungenial, ungracious, unsociable, parsimonious, cold, incompatible, cool and mean
29. What is hospitality? It’s based upon being Hospitable
30. Be Hospitable to one another without grumbling
32. See 2 authoritative translations of Hospitable in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
33. But Hospitable, a lover of good, self-controlled, upright, holy, and disciplined.
34. The Hospitable doorman offered Ann a cold bottle of water as soon as she stepped out the door
35. 🔊 Although the restaurant does not have the best food, I go there often because the Hospitable staff treats me like family
36. 🔊 The Hospitable concierge made sure the hotel room was warm and inviting for the honeymooning couple
Hospitable, Hotel, Honeymooning
37. Definition of Hospitable written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
38. The Animal Hospitable Veterinary Clinic is your local Veterinarian in Williamsville serving all of your needs
39. We found 3 answers for “Hospitable”
40. This page shows answers to the clue Hospitable, followed by 7 definitions like “Having an open mind”, “Favorable to life and growth” and “Liking to give hospitalityÂ ”.A synonym for Hospitable is welcoming.
Hospitable, Having, Hospitality
41. ‘The earth, even at its extremes, is the Hospitable planet; consider staking a tent on Mars or Mercury.’ ‘I pledge to make the earth a secure and Hospitable place for present and future generations.’ ‘Eventually the planet will no longer be Hospitable to humans because …
42. Here are a few tips for you fellow introverts when it comes to learning how to be Hospitable and opening up your home and life
Here, How, Hospitable, Home
43. How to be Hospitable as an Introvert Do Simple
44. The Gospel comes with a house key, and it starts with showing our children how to be Hospitable to neighbors
House, How, Hospitable
45. Her neighbours spoke of her as kindly and Hospitable
46. The local people were very kind and Hospitable
47. Her neighbors spoke of her as kindly and Hospitable
48. The locals are Hospitable and welcoming
49. So being Hospitable is somewhat second nature already
50. Hospitable reception; also, reception or treatment, in general
51. Strangers (95 Occurrences) 1 Timothy 3:2 A minister then must be a man of irreproachable character, true to his one wife, temperate, sober-minded, well-behaved, Hospitable to strangers
52. For travelers to receive Hospitable treatment from their fellow Israelites, it was often sufficient to sit down in the public square of a city and await an invitation
53. "The Hospitable Leader is Terry at his best as a thinker, writer, and leader
54. 2 One thing Peter urged his brothers to do was to “be Hospitable to one another.” (1 Peter 4:9) The Greek word for “hospitality” literally means “fondness for, or kindness to, strangers.” But Peter was urging his brothers and sisters to be Hospitable “to one another,” even though they already knew one another and were doing
His, Hospitable, Hospitality
55. 1 Hospitable (to/toward somebody) (of a person) pleased to welcome guests; generous and friendly to visitors synonym welcoming The local people are very Hospitable to strangers
56. ‘The earth, even at its extremes, is the Hospitable planet; consider staking a tent on Mars or Mercury.’ ‘I pledge to make the earth a secure and Hospitable place for present and future generations.’ ‘Eventually the planet will no longer be Hospitable to humans because …
57. The Animal Hospitable, Buffalo, NY
58. Hospitable [ hɔ'spitəbl, 'hɔspitəbl ] adj
59. Favorable to life and growth "soil sufficiently Hospitable for forest growth"; "a Hospitable environment" disposed to treat guests and strangers with cordiality and generosity "a good-natured and Hospitable man"; "a Hospitable act"; "Hospitable invitations" having an open mind
HOSPITABLE [häˈspidəb(ə)l, ˈhäspidəb(ə)l]
The definition of hospitable is a person or place who is welcoming, friendly and accommodating to guests. A warm and cozy home that you want to sit down in is an example of someplace that would be described as hospitable. adjective.
An example of hospitality being given is how you give positive experiences and memories for people. That's why even in your homes, you can be hospitable. People of different cultures and backgrounds have different concepts for hospitality. For some, hospitality can be given by simply offering a place to stay in a home.
The adjective HOSPITABLE has 3 senses: 1. favorable to life and growth 2. disposed to treat guests and strangers with cordiality and generosity 3. having an open mind
adjective. /hɒˈspɪtəbl/, /ˈhɒspɪtəbl/. /ˈhɑːspɪtəbl/, /hɑːˈspɪtəbl/. jump to other results. hospitable (to/towards somebody) (of a person) pleased to welcome guests; generous and friendly to visitors synonym welcoming. The local people are very hospitable to strangers.