See also: Horrifyingly Terrifyingly Horrendous Horrid Horror Horrific Horrible Horrified Horrifying Horry Horrent Horrido Horrider Horridly Horridus Horribly Horrendously Horridity Horrorful Horrendousness Horridious Horridness Horrorcore
1. The danger of high doses of radiation is Horrifyingly clear
2. The child suffers from the Horrifyingly cruel affliction of cerebral palsy
3. The film is a Horrifyingly intense study of suburbia
4. The Silence is a Horrifyingly resonant book, and not only because the reader is bound to see herself in its pages, pathetically trying and failing to read her emails
Horrifyingly, Herself, Her
5. The Guardian Oct 17, 2020 Not, however, as Horrifyingly …
6. Definition of Horrifyingly in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Horrifyingly mean? Information and translations of Horrifyingly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. Synonyms for Horrifyingly include abominably, dreadfully, awfully, badly, horribly, terribly, vilely, foully, shockingly and abysmally
9. A Black Pastor Received a Horrifyingly Racist Letter When He Announced He Was Leaving the Southern Baptists of Texas Convention
10. Horrifyingly, in the brutal onslaught of Aleppo, some women have been driven to suicide and infanticide - they believe they are better off dead than alive
11. My pain for a mum stuck in a nightmare If it wasn't Horrifyingly real, it would almost be laughable
12. French Translation of “Horrifyingly” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
13. What is the definition of Horrifyingly? What is the meaning of Horrifyingly? How do you use Horrifyingly in a sentence? What are synonyms for Horrifyingly?
14. Zombies always want "more brains!" but you don't need any brains to enjoy Horrifyingly MAD, a collection of classic material from MAD Magazine spoofing all things horrifying
15. The Horrifyingly Haunted Hack-A-Ween (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants TV: Young Graphic Novel) Paperback – Illustrated, July 7, 2020 by Meredith Rusu (Author) › Visit Amazon's Meredith Rusu Page
Horrifyingly, Haunted, Hack
16. Horrifyingly Mad: More than 50 Years of Classic Strips to Scare you Silly! by Mad Staff (2011-05-04) [joe raiola] on Amazon.com
17. Horrifyingly Mad: More than 50 Years of Classic Strips to Scare you Silly! by Mad Staff (2011-05-04)
18. Myth Brewing specializes in creating Horrifyingly delicious beer
19. 'Horrifyingly absurd': how did millennial comedy get so surreal? From Adult Swim to ‘dank memes’, modern comedy is confronting the illogicality of life in 2019.
20. Dictionary entry overview: What does Horrifyingly mean? • Horrifyingly (adverb) The adverb Horrifyingly has 1 sense:
21. In a horrifying manner Familiarity information: Horrifyingly used as an adverb is very rare.
22. It's shockingly, Horrifyingly unpleasant — so gruesome and grisly that it makes you want to puke
23. 21 Horrifyingly Creepy Exes You're Lucky You Never Dated "I watched my ex sleep for two hours through his window once." All terrifying ex confessions courtesy of Whisper.
Horrifyingly, Hours, His
24. Definition of Horrifyingly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
25. AI Made a Movie—and the Results Are Horrifyingly Encouraging Benjamin, as the AI is known, assembled Zone Out from thousands of hours of old films and …
26. Special effects artist creates Horrifyingly awesome teeth for movie monsters In The Know Creative
27. Horrifyingly - find the meaning and all words formed with Horrifyingly, anagrams with Horrifyingly and much more.
28. What is the definition of Horrifyingly? What is the meaning of Horrifyingly? How do you use Horrifyingly in a sentence? What are synonyms for Horrifyingly?
29. BTS Thanks Horrifyingly Exploitative System That Got Them Where They Are Today 3/14/21 7:00PM LOS ANGELES—In an emotional speech touching on all the factors behind their meteoric rise, global pop superstars BTS expressed their heartfelt thanks at Sunday night’s Grammy Awards for the deeply exploitative system that got them where they are today.
30. Horrifyingly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
31. Item 7 Horrifyingly Mad: More than 50 Years of Classic Strips to Scare you Silly - GOOD 7 - Horrifyingly Mad: More than 50 Years of Classic Strips to Scare you Silly - GOOD
32. “I actually think there’s something Horrifyingly beautiful about the wall as it exist now.” A conceptual sketch for "Teeter-Totter Wall." Courtesy Ronald Rael
33. Horrifyingly: In a <xref>horrifying</xref> manner
34. I say "Horrifyingly" because the poem steadily devolves into lines stretching twenty-one, then twenty two syllables, climaxing with what might be the longest line in the history of English poetry, a twenty-three syllable behemoth that reads like a line from the Fox News pledge of allegiance (and you know they have one).
Horrifyingly, History, Have
35. But these problems don’t even come close to justifying the wretchedness of this episode, which embraces Horrifyingly overt sexism.
36. Aya Cash wants a Horrifyingly good time in trailer for Scare Me Clark Collis 8/14/2020
37. Horrifyingly MAD: MORE THAN 50 YEARS OF CLASSIC STRIPS TO SCARE YOU SILLY! BY MAD STAFF (2011-05-04) - Hardcover *Excellent Condition*.
38. The Horrifyingly Haunted Hack-A-Ween
Horrifyingly, Haunted, Hack
Horrifying definition, to cause to feel horror; strike with horror: The accident horrified us all. See more.
Synonyms and Antonyms of horrifying. 1. causing fear. couldn't sleep after reading a horrifying tale of evil. a horrifying scream brought people running from all directions to see what was wrong.
English Language Learners Definition of horrify. : to cause (someone) to feel horror or shock : to greatly upset and shock (someone) See the full definition for horrify in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
Define horrifyingly. horrifyingly synonyms, horrifyingly pronunciation, horrifyingly translation, English dictionary definition of horrifyingly. tr.v. hor·ri·fied , hor·ri·fy·ing , hor·ri·fies 1. To cause to feel horror: The citizens were horrified by the bombings. The guest was horrified at the...