1. Hoppingly definition is - in a hopping manner
2. How to use Hoppingly in a sentence.
3. Hoppingly meaning In a hopping way; with hopping motions.
4. Synonyms for Hoppingly include angrily, furiously, irately, enragedly, lividly, indignantly, madly, fumingly, wrathfully and irefully
5. Hoppingly (comparative more Hoppingly, superlative most Hoppingly) In a hopping way; with hopping motions.
6. Antonyms for Hoppingly include delightedly, pleasedly, happily, gladly, contentedly, enchantedly, joyously, ecstatically, contently and elatedly
7. Welcome to HoppinglyEverAfter! 🌸This channel was created as a special place to share videos & personal projects that encompass a var 🌸 Hi Beautiful Person! My passions include photography,
8. 🌸 Hi Beautiful Person! Welcome to HoppinglyEverAfter! 🌸 This channel was created as a special place to share videos & personal projects that encompass a vari
9. Pumphouse Pub & Beerthirst Long Table: A Hoppingly bitter evening or Does that guy have a bucket on his head? By Sara
Hoppingly, Have, His, Head
10. Just Hoppingly joyful!! Great job to the creative and technical team who put this together!
11. Get ready to pounce on our Hoppingly delightful light-brown Jack Rabbit Zoo Snood! Great for dressing up on Easter, taking a quick doggie-selfie, or just keeping warm on a
12. 702 Followers, 282 Following, 211 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from HoppinglyEverAfter (@Hoppinglyeverafter)
13. A Hoppingly good time! Beautiful 10.0
14. Hoppingly translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'happily',hop',homily',homing', examples, definition, conjugation
Hoppingly, Happily, Hop, Homily, Homing
15. So when my wife, Dianne, agreed to join me for the Rio Grande Scenic Railroad’s annual Rails & Ales Brewfest, I was Hoppingly …
16. Customer Review: Hoppingly good! Oy mate, this is great! See full review
17. Hoppingly Cute Easter Bunny Cake
18. Something Hoppingly different for you IPA fans out there! Berry McBerry Face
19. Gallery: 9 Hoppingly Cute Style Picks
20. Gallery: 9 Hoppingly Cute Easter-Inspired Style Picks
21. This Cotton Ball Easter Bunny Card is soft and cuddly, simple and easy, and so Hoppingly sweet, too
22. Use a styrofoam egg to make this Hoppingly cute bunny
23. Vampire successors (as well as the related Sammo Hung sequel Encounters of the Spooky Kind II, with Lam Ching-ying as another vampire-battling master), but nothing tops the original for its classic fusion of screams and laughs, and it has never looked as eye-poppingly, vampire-Hoppingly
Hung, Has, Hoppingly
24. 21 Hoppingly Fun Easter Crafts For Kids & Adults
25. Pumphouse Pub & Beerthirst Long Table: A Hoppingly bitter evening or Does that guy have a bucket on his head? By Sara
Hoppingly, Have, His, Head
26. Hoppingly cute, these sleepsuits are perfect for baby's very first wardrobe
27. Hoptimist en provide, as the name suggests, Hoppingly for good mood
28. This listing is for 14 "Hoppingly Fun" Peter Rabbit cake toppers cupcake party decorations! This kit of 14 includes 12 nicely detailed plastic Peter Rabbit figures.These will help make your cake/cupcakes a big hit with any Peter Rabbit fan! You also get 2 fun stretchable rubber toy …
Hoppingly, Help, Hit
29. My collection of vintage rabbits is coming along Hoppingly…
30. Several hundred emails later, I am now a fully enrolled citizen and staggeringly (well, Hoppingly) well-informed member of …
31. [An] unfortunately rather ropey film, destined to be blearily viewed on a thousand long-haul flights or channel-Hoppingly glimpsed on your way past ITV4.
32. Uchaltay hue اچھلتے ہوئے meaning in English Hoppingly : uchaltay hue meaning, Definition Synonyms at Urdu to English dictionary gives you the best and accurate English translation and meanings of uchaltay hue اچھلتے ہوئے کا مطلب is Hoppingly.
33. The pop-up, according to Furbacher, went Hoppingly well
34. Vampire successors (as well as the related Sammo Hung sequel Encounters of the Spooky Kind II, with Lam Ching-ying as another vampire-battling master), but nothing tops the original for its classic fusion of screams and laughs, and it has never looked as eye-poppingly, vampire-Hoppingly
Hung, Has, Hoppingly
35. Not all that exciting during the week, but Friday and Saturday are Hoppingly packed
36. Cute, (none) fluffy bunny alert as Tea Heritage bring you these Hoppingly-gorgeous handmade Rabbit shaped tea bags and you can save over 20% on the RRP of £34.95.This range of handmade, organic cotton tea bags from Tea Heritage of France are the cutest gift for the rabbit lover in your lif
Heritage, Hoppingly, Handmade
Definition of hopping (Entry 3 of 3) : a going from one place to another of the same kind —usually used in combination gallery-hopping bar-hopping Synonyms & Antonyms for hopping
Recent Examples on the Web: Adjective But the hoppingest place to be is the locals-favorite The Mangy Moose, a cavernous, packed, two-level, two-bar building hung with license plates and a huge, well, ragged taxidermied moose.
hoppier; hoppiest. : having the taste or aroma of hops —used especially of ale or beer.
(Entry 1 of 3) : extremely, violently —used in the phrase hopping mad : a going from one place to another of the same kind —usually used in combination gallery-hoppingbar-hopping informal : very or extremely informal : very busy or active informal : the activity of going from one place to another place of the same kind