1. 1. To wish for a particular event that one considers possible: We are Hoping for more financial support
2. noun the act of one who hopes: The time for talk and Hoping is over; now is the time for action.
3. Hoping; idealistic; keeping the faith; looking on the bright side; looking through rose-colored glasses; merry; on cloud nine; on top of world; positive; promising; ray of sunshine; rose-colored; roseate; rosy; …
4. Hoping is defined as wishing for some particular outcome or thing. When you wish to get a dog for Christmas, this is an example of a time when you are Hoping for a dog for Christmas.
5. Dufault and Martocchio (1985) defined hope as a "confident yet uncertain expectation of achieving a future good which, to the Hoping person, is realistically possible and personally significant" (p
6. Hoping is the present participle of the verb hope, and hopping is the present participle of the verb hop
Hoping, Hope, Hopping, Hop
7. A2 to want something to happen or to be true, and usually have a good reason to think that it might: I'm Hoping for an interview next week
Happen, Have, Hoping
8. [ + (that) ] She's Hoping (that) she won't be away too long.
9. To believe in the future occurrence of (something) he was Hoping for an A in English Synonyms for Hoping (for)
10. Hoping - verb (present participle of the verb hope) Example: He is Hoping to enter medical school in the fall.
Hoping, Hope, He
11. A2 to want something to happen or to be true, and usually have a good reason to think that it might: I'm Hoping for an interview next week
Happen, Have, Hoping
12. [ + (that) ] She's Hoping (that) she won't be away too long.
13. Definition of Hoping in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Hoping mean? Information and translations of Hoping in the most comprehensive …
15. Hoping synonyms, pronunciation, spelling and more from Free Dictionary
16. Search Result for " Hoping" : The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
17. Definitions Hoping is the present-participle form of hope —to wish or feel that something good or desirable will happen, or to expect something with a degree of confidence.
Hoping, Hope, Happen
18. One may define Hoping as desiring a particular thing to happen
19. Another Hoping definition is wanting a particular thing to be true
20. Hoping means expecting a positive outcome to something, even when there is a chance that the positive outcome will not happen
21. One Hoping synonym is anticipating.
22. His family are Hoping to scatter his ashes at sea
23. Honestly I was Hoping for the latter
24. All thirty of them huddled by the fire, Hoping to be shielded from the wicked wind
25. The North Carolina senator is Hoping to ride the momentum of his Iowa performance to a very strong showing here in New Hampshire and beyond.: This week Ali is shopping the song around to Alberta radio stations Hoping it will hit the airwaves.: Dave works as a cabin crew air steward, but is Hoping for a career
Hoping, His, Here, Hampshire, Hit
26. However, someone would use the progressive form "I'm Hoping" in order to make a stronger statement
27. This taxonomical schema suggests that there are indeed "non-radical" modes of Hoping which negate the utopian impulse and provide the corollary to Moylan's "radical hope." It also suggests, however, that the concept of "radical hope" encompasses both critical and transformative hope.
Hoping, Hope, However
28. I'm Hoping to dismantle the public notion - for folks outside of the community - of what Black Lives Matter means
29. The verb are Hoping leads me to expect a noun clause, with or without an expressed that: We’re Hoping that you’d be interested in taking a look at it.
30. Keep using Hoping instead of hopping? Check out Ginger's spelling book and make sure you never confuse Hoping and hopping again!
31. Our Hoping events aim to raise money and awareness for Palestinian refugee children in an enjoyable and imaginative way
32. Another way to say Hoping? Synonyms for Hoping (other words and phrases for Hoping).
33. Cover - Helplessly Hoping Crosby, Stills and Nashwww.syamusic.nlLive CD available at: https://www.syamusic.nl/en/shop-cd-sya/Facebook https://www.facebo
Helplessly, Hoping, Https
34. To wish for a particular event that one considers possible: We are Hoping for more financial support
35. Hoping for Happiness is a book that does a great job of staying on topic (yes, this is something to praise a book for) and will cause some introspection for the reader in all the right ways
36. “Hoping” is the first single of 2017 by American alternative-rock quartet X Ambassadors.The spiritual-laden track is infused with emotional lyrics, …
37. Lyrics:Helplessly Hoping her harlequin hoversNearby awaiting a wordGasping at glimpses of gentle true spiritHe runs wishing he could flyOnly to trip at the s
Helplessly, Hoping, Her, Harlequin, Hoversnearby, He
38. How to say Hoping in English? Pronunciation of Hoping with 1 audio pronunciation, 3 antonyms, 14 translations, 2 sentences and more for Hoping.
39. This page is a spellcheck for word hopeing.All Which is Correct spellings and definitions, including "Hopeing vs Hoping" are based on official English dictionaries, which means you can browse our website with confidence!Common searches that lead to this page: how to spell hopeing, correct spelling of hopeing, how is hopeing spelled, spell check hopeing, how do you spell hopeing.
Hopeing, Hoping, How
40. As verbs the difference between Hoping and hopping is that Hoping is while hopping is
41. As an adjective Hoping is filled with or inspiring hope
42. Struggle educational opportunities Agency growth Hoping Adversity #67 “I remembered that the real world was wide, and that a varied field of hopes and fears, of sensations and excitments, awaited those who had the courage to go forth into it’s expanse, to seek real knowledge of life amidst it’s perils.”
Hoping, Hopes, Had
43. Looking for online definition of Hoping or what Hoping stands for? Hoping is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
44. 12 hours ago · It has been over eight months since anyone has heard from 24-year-old Sorita Annis and her family is still Hoping someone might have some answers.
Hours, Has, Heard, Her, Hoping, Have
45. California theme park association Hoping to 'mitigate' screaming when amusements, thrill rides reopen Disneyland, Six Flags Magic Mountain and Universal Studios Hollywood are …
46. 1 day ago · Matt Harvey, who pitched for the Kansas City Royals in 2020, is Hoping to make the Baltimore Orioles' Opening Day roster in 2021.
47. Half-Hoping definition: having or expressing some hope Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Half, Hoping, Having, Hope
48. 11 hours ago · Marilyn Hagerty: Hoping the U.S.-Canadian border will open for travel again soon Well, spring is here! Water can still flow through the border even if we can’t drive through!
Hours, Hagerty, Hoping, Here
49. Oklahoma is Hoping for a similar run this year
50. Oklahoma basketball: Sooners Hoping to be more 2016 Orange than 2018 crimson and cream