1. Adjective The mood is sad rather than Hopeful. He was Hopeful that things would get better soon.
2. 31 synonyms of Hopeful from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Hopeful: having qualities which inspire hope
Hopeful, Having, Hope
4. Hopeful definition, full of hope; expressing hope: His Hopeful words stimulated optimism
Hopeful, Hope, His
5. A person who aspires to success or who shows promise of succeeding, especially as a political candidate: a group of presidential Hopefuls.
6. She’s Hopeful the project will help us better understand why we don’t talk about sex and sexual health publicly—and, ideally, start to walk back puritanical norms about bodies and appropriateness
Hopeful, Help, Health
7. Having hope or causing you to hope; believing or causing you to believe that something desired will happen: [ + that clause ] I’m Hopeful that when both sides understand the situation better, they will agree to meet and cooperate
Having, Hope, Happen, Hopeful
8. The fact that he’s eating with a good appetite is a Hopeful …
9. Preorder the Hopeful bundle on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/BAMHopefuliTunes Follow Bars and Melody on: Facebook: http://facebook.com/barsandmelody Twi
Hopeful, Here, Http
10. About “Hopeful” Altering Twista’s “Hope,” Bars and Melody first sang by this song when auditioning for Britains Got Talent
11. Synonyms for Hopeful in Free Thesaurus
12. 35 synonyms for Hopeful: optimistic, confident, assured, looking forward to, anticipating, buoyant
13. Hopeful’s platform allows nonprofit marketing and executive teams to see all their key social media metrics with insights provided every step of the way
14. And be Hopeful, Hopeful And He'll make a way I know it ain't easy but that's okay 'Cause I'm Hopeful (Hopeful) yes I am Hopeful for today (Hopeful for today) Take this music and use it (bars and melody) Let it take you away (take you away) And be Hopeful, Hopeful And He'll make a way I know it ain't easy but that's okay Just be Hopeful
15. Hopeful Sixteen is a Rock/Alt Metal band formed in Quebec City (Canada) in 2013
16. Hopeful that adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (with clause: optimistic) avoir bon espoir que + [subjonctif], de faire [qch] loc v locution verbale : groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe.
17. Webster's dictionary defines Hopeful as exciting hope; promising advantage or success and in her latest series, Return to Sugarcreek, Shelley Shephard Gray does just that for two remarkable characters in her book Hopeful
Hopeful, Hope, Her
18. 22 hours ago · Electric Vehicle Battery Hopeful QuantumScape Dives After Hours on News of Stock Flotation The company is issuing 13 million new shares.
19. I am Hopeful that she will come tomorrow
20. We are Hopeful of our final victory
21. I feel Hopeful of success/that we shall succeed
22. The attendant should make the patient happy and Hopeful
23. Golfer Rory McIlroy says his friend and fellow professional Tiger Woods is "feeling better" and is Hopeful to be transferred to his home in Florida in the "next week or so."
His, Hopeful, Home
24. Hopeful definition: If you are Hopeful , you are fairly confident that something that you want to happen will Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
25. In a Hopeful manner: We began our journey Hopefully
26. Usage Note: "Hopefully, the senator will vote for the bill." Is this sentence saying that one hopes the senator will vote a certain way? Or is it declaring that when the senator votes, it will be done in a Hopeful manner? In
Hopefully, Hopes, Hopeful
27. Hopeful: 1 adj having or manifesting hope “a line of people Hopeful of obtaining tickets” “found a Hopeful way of attacking the problem” Synonyms: encouraging giving courage or confidence or hope anticipant , anticipative , expectant marked by eager anticipation optimistic expecting the best in this best of all possible worlds Antonyms:
Hopeful, Having, Hope
28. Why Jane Goodall is Hopeful in 2021
29. 11 hours ago · Olympic surfing Hopeful Katherine Diaz dead at 22 after being struck by lightning in El Salvador Diaz was expected to compete in ISA World Surf Games in May as
30. Hopeful Cities is an iFred.org project
31. Cook ends with a Hopeful message, saying that if anything, he hopes this pandemic has taught us that there is a need to speak up and that a long history of injustice should not be used as an
Hopeful, He, Hopes, Has, History
32. "Hopeful" is a song by Japanese recording artist Ami Suzuki, taken from her fourth studio album (and first in Avex) Around the World
33. Another word for Hopeful: optimistic, confident, assured, looking forward to, anticipating Collins English Thesaurus
34. 1 hour ago · Mourners gathered to say goodbye to 22-year-old Olympic Hopeful Katherine Diaz, one of El Salvador's top surfers, who was killed by a lightning strike last week while training.
35. Hopeful - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
36. Scroll down until you see the Hopeful Flowers wallhanging
37. We can't wait to see everyone's blocks, and we hope you will share your progress and questions in the Hopeful Stitchers Facebook group
38. In Tijuana, 1,500 migrants are Hopeful the new US president will let them in
39. So much more Hopeful with the adults in charge than I was a year ago
40. 'Historic and Hopeful Moment': Senate Confirms Haaland as Interior Secretary
Historic, Hopeful, Haaland
41. See 6 authoritative translations of Hopeful in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
42. Vaccinated Americans Hopeful But Still Wary
43. Hopeful: Return to Sugarcreek, Book One Shelley Shepard Gray Book Summary: In the Amish town of Sugarcreek, love comes in many forms
44. "A Hopeful Answer to her Prayers" is a historical romance novel of approximately 60,000 words
Hopeful, Her, Historical
45. Mayor Lori Lightfoot Marks Somber COVID-19 Anniversary, Sees Hopeful Trends