1. Hooting is either necessary in the interests of public safety or it is not.
2. Hooting meaning Present participle of hoot.
3. It's hard to play a good game of basketball when the fans are Hooting and hollering at everything you do.
Hard, Hooting, Hollering
4. Hooting The twitter equivalent of nightblogging. You could call it night tweeting, but since owls are out at night rather than birds that tweet, Hooting would be a more appropriate term
5. Synonyms for Hooting include jeering, catcalling, whistling, mocking, hissing, taunting, booing, shouting, shrieking and screaming
6. A video of Ulysses a Eagle owl Hooting
7. Hooting (plural Hootings) The sound of a hoot, or the occasion of producing this sound.
Hooting, Hootings, Hoot
8. Definition of Hooting in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Hooting mean? Information and translations of Hooting in the most comprehensive …
10. Scary owl soundsowl Hootingowl screechingAnimal sounds
11. Definition of Hooting AND HOLLERING (phrase): excited shouting
12. (WTVM) - An overnight sHooting on Avalon Rd
13. In all our wings Hooting programs our lodges have excellent quality, however the one for the high volume dove sHooting in Cordoba province deserves a special reference
Hooting, Have, However, High
14. Get Hooting Sounds from Soundsnap, the Leading Sound Library for Unlimited SFX Downloads.
15. Hooting to attract a mate and begin setting up their territory They choose nighttime as their designated hoot time because most owls, not all, are nocturnal animals
16. Hooting Owl LED Keyring with Sound and Light Up Eyes Puckator Hooting Led Keyring
17. Hooting is what owls use to communicate, and there are many different reasons for them to do it
18. They might be Hooting for themselves, Hooting for a mate, or even Hooting to make an alert
19. It’s Hooting Season! February 15, 2021 Featured Instructor
20. Last night-May22,2016-there was an owl Hooting match in the woods adjoining our house- It went on for hours and sounded like more than a parliament arguing about the budget if you know what I mean
Hooting, House, Hours
21. Ever since the night-owl-couple Bunked off the branch of a tree Next to windows of my room In the last receding winter Their Hooting melted in the mist of nature
22. Over a year I waited for their Hooting Hoping they would appear any night with melody That I savoured nightlong in …
23. When motion is detected, the owl's yellow eyes light up and he makes a Hooting noise
24. This winter was the first time we heard two owls Hooting at each other.” Mystery owl Karla Bloem, executive director of the International Owl …
25. Hooting is what owls use to communicate, and there are many different reasons for them to do it
26. They might be Hooting for themselves, Hooting for a mate, or even Hooting to make an alert
27. Synonyms for Hooting in Free Thesaurus
28. Hooting & Howling Lyrics: Carry me, Hooting and howling / To the river to wash off my hands / Of the hot blood, the sweat and the sand / Any rival who goes for our girls / Will be left thumb
Hooting, Howling, Hands, Hot
29. In the past the Hooting Cairn and the moorland that surrounded it, known as the Gump, was considered a haunted place
30. Download Hooting sounds 835 stock sound clips starting at $2
31. Download and buy high quality Hooting sound effects
32. Lifelike design with motion activated Hooting sounds and flashing eyes give your garden a better protection for keeping those unwelcome animals away
33. Paul Byrne (29 January 1959 – 13 September 2019), who used the pseudonym Frank Key, was a British writer, illustrator, blogger and broadcaster best known for his self-published short-story collections and his long-running radio series Hooting Yard on the Air, which was broadcast weekly on Resonance FM from April 2004 until 2019
34. Hooting “Mimics” Include 3 Nightjars and Certain Doves
35. The Puppy Chronicles: Long winter walks with Angus are filled with peace and Hooting owls Laurie Hertzel, Star Tribune 1/29/2021
36. The rich baritone Hooting of the Barred Owl is a characteristic sound in southern swamps, where members of a pair often will call back and forth to each other
37. The Folkmanis® Hooting Owl puppet is a big night bird on the hunt for fun
38. Download Owl Hooting sounds 175 stock sound clips starting at $2
39. Download and buy high quality Owl Hooting sound effects
40. The Hooting Post is a family & lifestyle blogazine brimming with articles written by a mum in Singapore
41. Join us on our parenting adventures at www.theHootingpost.com! We
43. Joe Mixon “Hooting and hollering” over return of Frank Pollack Dadio Makdook 1/17/2021 Covid-19 vaccines allegedly stolen, expired and inappropriately administered in Tennessee county, state
44. The wind was blowing and an owl was Hooting in a tree above me
to shout in disapproval; to call and shout one's displeasure. After the umpire rendered his decision, the spectators hooted and hollered their thoughts on the matter. It's hard to play a good game of basketball when the fans are hooting and hollering at everything you do. [for an audience] to boo and hiss until a performer leaves the stage.
Definition of hoot (Entry 2 of 3) 1 : a sound of hooting especially : the cry of an owl. 2 : a minimum amount or degree : the least bit don't give a hoot. 3 : something or someone amusing the play is a real hoot.
“Hoot.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hoot. Accessed 18 Apr. 2020. 1 : to utter a loud shout or laugh … Henry hooted as Scooter sheepishly untangled himself from his bicycle. — Beverly Cleary, Henry Huggins 3 : to express by hoots The crowd hooted disapproval.
Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hoot. Accessed 18 Apr. 2020. 1 : to utter a loud shout or laugh … Henry hooted as Scooter sheepishly untangled himself from his bicycle. — Beverly Cleary, Henry Huggins 3 : to express by hoots The crowd hooted disapproval.