1. Definition of Hooray —used to express joy, approval, or encouragement Hip, hip, Hooray!
2. Hurrah, hurray, Hooray - Hurrah, hurray, and Hooray are alterations of huzza, a sailor's cheer
Hurrah, Hurray, Hooray, Huzza
3. 11 synonyms of Hooray from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 6 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Hooray is an interjection, meaning it’s a term used to express emotion, often outside of a sentence. Hooray is sometimes spelled hurray
5. When you have something wonderful to celebrate (maybe it's a new job or a new year), are you bored of saying "Hooray"? Well, we have 9 alternatives for you.
6. Synonyms for Hooray include hurrah, whoopee, yahoo, hallelujah, wahoo, huzzah, whee, yippee, hey and glory
Hooray, Hurrah, Hallelujah, Huzzah, Hey
7. Hooray is an exclamation of joy or approval
8. A child might say Hooray after opening a gift on Christmas, for instance
9. A sports fan might also yell Hooray when his or her team does something good
Hooray, His, Her
10. Our bacon is made out of simple, clean ingredients that make you want to say Hooray! Ingredients: Coconut oil, rice flour, tapioca starch, liquid smoke, umami seasoning (shiitake mushrooms, salt, mushroom extract, …
11. Hooray Indoor Playground strives to bring wholesome, family fun to Katy with a facility that’s clean, safe, and most importantly fun! We offer unlimited play for children that are 7 years or younger, and we are recognized for our very elaborate themed party packages for birthdays and private events
12. Hooray Agency is a full service creative agency that provides digital integration strategies and brand conceptualization to the luxury market.
13. Grammar Interjections (ouch, Hooray) We use interjections to express emotions such as pleasure, surprise, shock and disgust
14. Hooray! There's no school today
15. A Hooray (also Hooray Benry) is in British English, an upper-class male, probably university-age or a bit older, who thinks it's amusing to be loud, and rude to social …
16. What does Hooray mean? Used as an exclamation of pleasure, approval, elation, or victory
17. Hooray is an alternate spelling of hurrah; both go back hundreds of years, and two other, less common variants, hurray and Hooray, are nearly as old
Hooray, Hurrah, Hundreds, Hurray
18. WELCOME to Hooray! celebration signs WELCOME to Hooray! celebration signs WELCOME to Hooray! celebration signs
19. Drop us a line! Hooray[email protected]
20. Hip, hip, Hooray! An exclamation of praise, congratulations, or celebration
21. Often said as a call-and-response, in which one person prompts with "hip, hip," while the other person or people respond with "Hooray!" A: "Three cheers for Sarah, the savior of the company!
22. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Search, discover and share your favorite Hooray GIFs
23. Hooray for - canadians (retired design) from $54.00 Hooray for - sisters from $54.00 Hooray for - boobies (onesie) $20.00 Hooray for - life from $54.00 Hooray for - rainbows from $54.00 Hooray for - silver linings from $54.00 Hooray for - teachers from $54.00 Hooray for - women from $54.00
24. Book your personalized Hooray! Yard Card
25. WE Are Hooray! e-commerce solutions
26. Boney M - Hooray! Hooray! It's a holiday
27. The interjection expressing approval, exultation, or encouragement is variously spelled hurrah, Hooray, and hurray.There are also some older forms—hurra, hurrea, and whurra, among others—that are no longer in use.All come from the older huzza, 1 which itself lives …
Hurrah, Hooray, Hurray, Hurra, Hurrea, Huzza
28. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Hooray animated GIFs to your conversations
29. What are another words for Hooray? Hurrah, whoopee, yippee
30. Full list of synonyms for Hooray is here.
31. What rhymes with Hooray? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Hooray
32. Exclamation People sometimes shout ' Hooray! ' when they are very happy and excited about something
33. Hip hip Hooray COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
34. What is the definition of Hooray? What is the meaning of Hooray? How do you use Hooray in a sentence? What are synonyms for Hooray?
35. Hooray! Hooray! My Lord, welcome back to this ancient magic world! Start your new adventure with many subordinates, cute and cool! Find all of them along with your journey, build up your unstoppable legions, and conquer the world! Features: ★Head-to-Head Battle: Defend your tower and destroy your opponent's one is your goal! ★2000+ Stages to Conquer: From desert to ice land, leave your
36. Hooray: 1 n a victory cheer Synonyms: hurrah Type of: cheer a cry or shout of approval
37. In British English slang, Hooray Henry or Hoorah Henry (plural: Hoorah/Hooray Henrys/Henries) is a pejorative term, comparable to "toff", for an upper class British male who exudes loud-mouthed arrogance and an air of superiority, often flaunting his public school upbringing
Hooray, Henry, Hoorah, Henrys, Henries, His
38. It is cited as the male equivalent of a "Sloane Ranger", although the female equivalent of a Hooray Henry is sometimes
39. Discounts average $8 off with a Hooray Heroes promo code or coupon
40. 5 Hooray Heroes coupons now on RetailMeNot.
41. Three cheers for the bat mitzvah girl! Hip hip Hooray! Hip hip… wait, stop
42. Hooray for Hazel, she put me down Hooray for Hazel, she made me her clown Hooray for Hazel, she's up to her tricks Hooray for Hazel, she's getting
Hooray, Hazel, Her
43. Left of center Gimme gimme gimme your attention Strange ways babe I only wanna move like you move I’m watching you Oh, Hooray for Hollywood Oh
44. Hooray 'Hooray' is a 6 letter word starting with H and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Hooray'
45. Hooray Heroes couponsWe've got 8 coupons and discount codes that will help you save at Hooray Heroes
Hooray, Heroes, Help
46. In the last 180 days Wethrift has found 15 new Hooray Heroes promo codes.
Has, Hooray, Heroes
47. Definition of Hooray exclamation in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
48. Performt „Hooray! Hooray! It’s A Holi-Holiday” auf dem Sopot Festival (1979)Das Beste von Boney M.: https://lnk.to/BoneyMDen Kanal hier abonnieren:
Hooray, Holi, Holiday, Https, Hier
49. Hooray, I can do it: Children's a Book About Not Giving Up, Developing Perseverance and Managing Frustration (Emotions & Feelings book for preschool 2) - Kindle edition by Harrison, Aleks
50. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Hooray, I can do it: Children's a Book About Not Giving Up
51. Hooray (foaled 17 March 2008) is a British Thoroughbred racehorse and broodmare.Bred and owned by the Cheveley Park Stud she won five of her thirteen races in a racing career which lasted from June 2010 until October 2011
52. Hooray, a Piñata was a great book to show friendship and compromise
53. — Adjectives for Hooray: hip, musical, last, loud, damn, shrill — People also search for: yippee, nope, bravo, yep, pshaw, phooey, more — Use Hooray in a sentence
54. Sip Sip Hooray, Champagne Baby Shower Tags, Party Decor, Gender Neutral, Personalized Gift Tag,Party Favor,Baby Shower Favor, Pop the Bubbly PopItWhenShePops
hooray(Noun) A shout to signify victory. hooray(Noun) An expression of excitement. hooray(Verb) To shout an expression of excitement. hooray(Interjection) Used to express approval, joy or victory.
Of the two, hooray is the more widely used spelling. The above chart graphs hurray vs. hooray over the last 200 years, and, as you can see, hooray is the more common spelling. This might be because hooray is a more phonetic choice than hurray, the latter of which could be confused with hurry.
Encarta Dictionary: hooray