1. HooknSHOOT was a mixed martial arts(MMA) promotion based in the Evansville, Indiana, United States
2. In 2002 HooknSHOOT put on an all women’s card labeled ‘Revolution’.
3. Welcome to HooknLoops Calm Country Crochet! Beginners crochet videos
4. HooknGo creator Kimberly Moore, a mother of three, is an inventor at heart
5. Description HooknHide's Montano Camo Belt straps are made of imported Italian Top Grain Leather
6. Hookn_Jaws (@Hookn_jaws) on TikTok 166 Likes
7. Watch the latest video from Hookn_Jaws (@Hookn_jaws).
hook (noun) · hooks (plural noun) · fish hook (noun) · fish hooks (plural noun) · fishhook (noun) · fishhooks (plural noun)
hook (verb) · hooks (third person present) · hooked (past tense) · hooked (past participle) · hooking (present participle)
Definition of hook. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : a curved or bent device for catching, holding, or pulling. b : something intended to attract and ensnare. c : anchor sense 1. 2 : something curved or bent like a hook especially hooks plural : fingers.
Jump to navigation Jump to search. A narrative hook (or just hook) is a literary technique in the opening of a story that "hooks" the reader's attention so that he or she will keep on reading. The "opening" may consist of several paragraphs for a short story, or several pages for a novel, but ideally it is the opening sentence in the book.
Meaning of "hook" - Learner's Dictionary. hook. verb us uk /hʊk/. › [ T ] to fasten something with a hook, hang something on a hook, or catch something with a hook. be/get hooked on sth. B2 to like or start to like doing something very much and want to do it all the time:
To "let someone off the hook" is to no longer hold them accountable for their misdeed/error/sin. It loosely means "to forgive.". In this case, Meredith is pleading for the group to forgive Christina.