1. Hook definition is - a curved or bent device for catching, holding, or pulling
2. By Hook or by crook, by any means, whether just or unjust, legal or illegal.Also by Hook or crook
3. To receive or subject to a dismissal: The rumor is that he got the Hook.
4. Peter Pan, now grown up and a workaholic, must return to Neverland to save his kids from the clutches of vengeful pirate Captain Hook
5. When Captain James Hook kidnaps his children, an adult Peter Pan must return to Neverland and reclaim his youthful spirit in order to challenge his old enemy.
6. Movie Info When his young children are abducted by his old nemesis, Capt. Hook (Dustin Hoffman), middle-aged lawyer Peter Banning (Robin Williams) returns to his magical origins as Peter Pan
His, Hook, Hoffman
7. Hook (1991) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
8. Stickman Hook is a skill game where you play as a swinging stickman through hundreds of challenging levels
9. When you work from your garage or use the space to store items, Hooks are a necessary solution that allow you to make the most of your walls
10. Free up valuable floor space and keep items out of the way with multipurpose Hooks.
11. Advertisement Go Ad-Free! Hook a is beautifully unique and simple game that will keep you thinking for hours
12. The goal is to remove the Hooks in the correct order, so they do not get "Hooked" on anything
13. Hook acts as a sequel to Peter Pan's original adventures, focusing on a grown-up Peter who has forgotten his childhood
Hook, Has, His
14. Captain Hook kidnaps his two children, and he must return to Neverland and reclaim his youthful spirit as Peter Pan in order to challenge his old enemy.
Hook, His, He
15. 125 synonyms of Hook from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 152 related words, definitions, and antonyms
16. Hook: a hard strike with a part of the body or an instrument.
17. A Hook is a Lisp variable which holds a list of functions, to be called on some well-defined occasion
18. (This is called running the Hook.) OS X and iOS
19. Cydia Substrate is a framework for jailbroken iOS devices allowing developers to Hook into any other framework or application.
20. What Is a Hook? A Hook is the line or lines written to lure a reader or listener in and make them want to learn more
21. National Hardware Gate Hook And Eye Hook Whether for home, farm, builder or industrial customers, National has all the right hardware in the sizes and finishes you need
Hardware, Hook, Home, Has
22. Developed by two young University of Wyoming engineering students in May 2016, On the Hook Fish and Chips has evolved from two students with connections to a multi-truck enterprise serving hundreds of thousands in Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, Utah, Idaho, …
Hook, Has, Hundreds
23. The Hook procedure can monitor messages for a dialog box, message box, menu, or scroll bar created by a particular application or all applications
24. MouseProc: An application-defined or library-defined callback function used with the SetWindowsHookEx function.
25. Right this moment, everyone at Hook is making incredible things for the internet.
26. Hook is a short minimal, puzzle game
27. React Hook Form is a tiny library without any dependencies
28. "Hook" is a relaxing, minimal, puzzle game
29. "Playing "Hook" is a meditative and calming experience, rarely …
30. What does Hook mean? A means of catching or ensnaring; a trap
31. What Is the Hook? In music, the word "Hook" refers to that part of a song that catches the ear of the listener
32. Popular Hooks can have a tendency to leave an earworm …
33. Play Hook at Math Playground! Remove the Hooks in the correct order
34. Remove the Hooks in the correct order
35. Touch the gray dot on each Hook …
36. On The Hook Fish and Chips Food Truck, Laramie, Wyoming
37. A Hook is a mechanism by which an application can intercept events, such as messages, mouse actions, and keystrokes
38. A function that intercepts a particular type of event is known as a Hook procedure
39. A Hook procedure can act on each event it receives, and then modify or discard the event.
40. HookIPA Pharma Inc. (Hook) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
41. HookIPA Pharma Inc. (Hook) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.86% …
42. The finest Hooks in history Browse Furls' signature crochet Hooks - from the lightweight and affordable Streamline to our famous, ultra-luxurious Alpha Series wooden Hooks
43. All Ergonomic - All Handmade - All Your Favorite Hooks, Guaranteed.
45. During the duel between Peter and Captain Hook, Hook says "Thus perished Peter Pan"
46. Hook", which is from Chapter 15: Hook or Me This Time
47. Peter's line in the movie "to live will be an awfully big adventure" refers to a line in the book where Hook says: "to die will be an awfully big
48. Silverstein wrote all the songs for Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show's self-titled debut album, which was released in 1971
49. The latest tweets from @ilyHook
50. Consider our durable Hook racks or coat Hooks to organize outerwear, umbrellas, hats, and more
Hook, Hooks, Hats
51. Hook-Eze Quick Knot Tying Tool makes tying Hooks easy for everyone! The built in swivel makes tying even the hardest fishing knots a breeze! Encourages anglers with hand dexterities! Hook-Eze Fishing Tool helps everyone tie their own tackle! Are you ready to …
Hook, Hooks, Hardest, Hand, Helps
52. Find 43 ways to say Hook, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
53. Clasp, Hook-and-eye, antique brass-plated "pewter" (zinc-based alloy), green patina, 27x9mm hammered tube with rope design and textured designs with glue-in cord ends, 2.5mm inside diameter
54. ‘The Hook that caught him was the girl's attitude.’ ‘It is the Hook that gets attention and influences the purchase decision.’ ‘One of the great things about blogging is that you don't need a news Hook; you can write about whatever catches your eye.’
55. Hook has everything that Hollywood currently holds dear: precocious children, regressive adults and unabashed nostalgia for old-fashioned family values
Hook, Has, Hollywood, Holds
56. Hook definition: A Hook is a bent piece of metal or plastic that is used for catching or holding things, Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
hook (noun) · hooks (plural noun) · fish hook (noun) · fish hooks (plural noun) · fishhook (noun) · fishhooks (plural noun)
hook (verb) · hooks (third person present) · hooked (past tense) · hooked (past participle) · hooking (present participle)
Definition of hook. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : a curved or bent device for catching, holding, or pulling. b : something intended to attract and ensnare. c : anchor sense 1. 2 : something curved or bent like a hook especially hooks plural : fingers.
Jump to navigation Jump to search. A narrative hook (or just hook) is a literary technique in the opening of a story that "hooks" the reader's attention so that he or she will keep on reading. The "opening" may consist of several paragraphs for a short story, or several pages for a novel, but ideally it is the opening sentence in the book.
Meaning of "hook" - Learner's Dictionary. hook. verb us uk /hʊk/. › [ T ] to fasten something with a hook, hang something on a hook, or catch something with a hook. be/get hooked on sth. B2 to like or start to like doing something very much and want to do it all the time:
To "let someone off the hook" is to no longer hold them accountable for their misdeed/error/sin. It loosely means "to forgive.". In this case, Meredith is pleading for the group to forgive Christina.