1. Welcome to the Hoodwick Family page at Surname Finder, a service of Genealogy Today.Our editors have compiled this checklist of genealogical resources, combining links to commercial databases along with user-contributed information and web sites for the Hoodwick surname.
2. You searched for: Hoodwick! Discover the unique items that Hoodwick creates
3. By supporting Hoodwick, you’re supporting a small business, and, in turn, Etsy!
4. Hoodwick name meaning available! Hoodwick name numerology is 7 and here you can learn how to pronounce Hoodwick, Hoodwick origin and similar names to Hoodwick name.
Hoodwick, Here, How
5. Hoodwick was a Marsh Goblin and companion of Gruff in the Dark Chasms.
6. Flickr photos, groups, and tags related to the "Hoodwick" Flickr tag.
7. The latest Tweets from Hoodwick (@Hoodwicknyc)
hoodwink (verb) · hoodwinks (third person present) · hoodwinked (past tense) · hoodwinked (past participle) · hoodwinking (present participle)
Kids Definition of hoodwink : to mislead by trickery "I will personally be ensuring that no underage student hoodwinks our impartial judge …" — J. K. Rowling, Goblet of Fire
To deceive or trick. Origin: [Hood + wink.] hood′wingk, v.t. to blindfold: ( Shak.) to cover: to deceive, impose on. [ Hood, wink .] How to pronounce hoodwink? How to say hoodwink in sign language?
Nothing, of course, and so the all-important point was to hoodwink the British commander. The assertion that slavery did not exist in the Transvaal is only made to hoodwink the English public. It was as though he had detected them in a sort of childs play by which they had hoped to hoodwink him. Did You Know?
It may have been hoodwinked; it probably was hoodwinked. Example from the Hansard archive. Contains Parliamentary information licensed under the Open Parliament Licence v3.0 Some here may think we are being deceived and hoodwinked, and by being deceived ourselves are deceiving others.