See also: Honours Honors Honour Honoured Honouring Honourable Honourably Honorous Honor Honored Honorific Honorable Honorableness Honorarium Honoria Honorum Honoree Honorably Honorary Honorarily Honorario Honorful
1. Honours synonyms, Honours pronunciation, Honours translation, English dictionary definition of Honours
2. (often capital) (in a university degree or degree course) a rank of the highest academic standard (as modifier) an Honours degree Abbreviation: Hons Compare general (def
Highest, Honours, Hons
3. Otago took the Honours on the opening day of their fifth-round Plunket Shield match against Auckland at University Oval yesterday
4. Honours believes golf builds character, instills core values, and brings all who participate together in a mutual love for the game
5. This is the reason for the name “Honours Golf” which comes from the values for which it stands
6. Honours Golf was purchased by and partnered with Troon in …
7. British Honours are awarded on merit, for exceptional achievement or service. The system is overseen by the Cabinet Office Honours and Appointments Secretariat, and …
8. Honours is a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action training network of partners in various EU countries
9. Honours npl (distinction, award) → onorificenze fpl (Univ) she got first-class Honours in French → si è laureata in francese con la lode to be buried with full Honours → essere sepolto/a con grandi onori to do the Honours (fam) → fare gli onori di casa
10. Honours in British English or US honors (ˈɒnəz)
11. Honours degree Desmond a two-two (= a lower second-class Honours degree). From the Cambridge English Corpus They all already possess an Honours degree, as is to be expected, but 10 per cent have in addition a master's degree.
12. The Honours system recognises people who have: made achievements in public life committed themselves to serving and helping Britain They’ll usually have made life …
Honours, Have, Helping
13. The British Honours system rewards people with Honours, Decorations and Medals in public recognition of their merit, service or bravery
14. The term "Honours" is an academic distinction, which indicates that students must achieve their bachelor's degree with a sufficiently high overall grade point average; in addition, some programs may require more education than non-Honours programs
15. The Honours degrees are sometimes designated with the abbreviation in brackets of '(Hon(s))'.
16. Honours Academy - Learn From The Leaders
17. Honours Very few clubs anywhere in the world have won so many titles
18. The Queen’s Birthday Honours list was finally revealed, after months of delays due to the coronavirus pandemic
19. The special Honours are handed out twice a year, on the Queen’s birthday (in
20. Honours is one year of additional study following an undergraduate degree, and can be completed as part of the Bachelor of Advanced Studies
21. The National University Honours 1st Year Admission Circular 2020-21 has published officially
22. Every HSC Passed candidates can Apply for National University Honours Admission 2021
23. Remember, the Honours Admission Process will start on 08 June 2021 for the session 2020-2021.
24. Honours 01 Jun 2017 We've won 47 trophies in our illustrious history
25. BCom Honours is an undergraduate course that offers specialization in one of the main subjects of commerce, which could be accounting, economics, or finance or business that students can choose in their last year
26. Bachelor Honours Degree: An Explanation Bachelor Honours Degree explained The Bachelor Honours Degree is a qualification type that prepares graduates from the same discipline: • for a higher level qualification involving research, or • to advance the knowledge, skills and application gained in their Bachelor Degree, or
27. The Honours system strives to be proportionally representative of UK society
28. The Queen’s Birthday Honours List demonstrates the breadth of service given by people from all backgrounds from all
29. When will the NU Honours final year routine be published? According to NU sources, the NU Honours final year examination will start on 16 January 2021
30. The new routine of NU Honours final year examinations has been published
31. We already have added Honours 4th year revised routine
32. Honours/Important Dates September 19, 1980 – Terry Fox becomes the youngest Companion of the Order of Canada in a special ceremony in his hometown of Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Honours, His, Hometown
33. An Honours degree is a grading classification in the United Kingdom that distinguishes achievements of undergraduates
34. An degree with Honours denotes a degree in a given subject that required a higher level of academic learning and achievement.
35. An Honours year in this major allows you to work as part of one of the largest archaeological science research groups in Australia
36. Theatre Honours, a type of recognition in the British tradition closely allied to battle Honours, were introduced to honour units which provided sterling service in a campaign but were not part of specific battles for which separate battle Honours were awarded
37. Theatre Honours could be listed and displayed on regimental property but not
38. Recipients of The Queen's New Year Honours in Scotland include: A Knighthood for:
39. Honours An honour is an appointment to an order of chivalry, and The Order of Australia is the only chivalric order currently able to be awarded in the Australian Honours and awards system
40. ‘I’m currently completing an Honours year in computer science
41. I’m working in a team of three academics and six students.’ James MacIndoe, Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours)
42. The Honours Programme 2020-21 will be online till college reopens The Honours Programme has been in existence for more than thirty years here at St
Honours, Has, Here
43. More recently, after Xavier’s got Autonomy, many of the courses offered in the Honours Programme moved to mainstream classes
44. Honours This is a prestigious program of coursework and research in arts or music for high achieving students who have completed a relevant undergraduate degree
Honours, High, Have
45. Students must achieve an average GPA of at least 5.5 across levels one and two to be offered a position in the Research Honours major.
46. The Honours program is intended for students who are interested in laboratory-based research and in acquiring a foundation in each of the 3 streams of the Neuroscience Major Program (cell and molecular; neurophysiology and computational; and cognition and behaviour).
Honor means to be a person of integrity, to always do what you say you will do, to treat others with respect at all times, to always hold yourself accountable for all of your words and actions. Courage means to a person that does what needs to be done regardless of cost or naysayers opinions,...
The dictionary defines honor as: "honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions." To honor someone is to hold him in high respect or to treat him with honor. God wants us to honor those who are in positions of authority, because they are representatives of God's ultimate authority over all.
Honor vs. honour. Honor is the American spelling of the word meaning, among things, (1) great respect or recognition, and (2) to show respect for. Honour is the preferred spelling outside the U.S. The distinction extends to most derivatives of the word, including honored / honoured, honoring / honouring, honorable / honourable,...
To honor someone means to respect and esteem them. The degree of honor we bestow on someone varies greatly depending on their position and achievements. For instance, the honor bestowed on a child for making honor roll is quite different from the honor bestowed on a commander for winning a war.