1. To fill with holes or compartments; riddle: cliffs that were Honeycombed with caves and grottoes
2. Containing many small holes in its structure: The tomb was Honeycombed with passages and chambers
3. The mountains are Honeycombed by mine tunnels.
4. What does Honeycombed mean? Having a perforated structure, resembling a honeycomb
Honeycombed, Having, Honeycomb
5. First and the foremost thing, is to determine the extent and depth of the Honeycombed area by visual inspection or by using a non-destructive test i.e
6. "Honeycombed" with disaffection with respect to the same issues that a trade union could have addressed
7. There's lots to discover locally – the area is Honeycombed with caverns – or for crazy arboreal activity, Go Ape, with its zip wires and tarzan …
8. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Honeycombed yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
9. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Honeycombed” Contribute to Crossword Clues
10. As the ocean receded Gathol crept down the sides of the mountain, the summit of which was the island upon which she had been built, until today she covers the slopes from summit to base, while the bowels of the great hill are Honeycombed with the galleries of her mines.
Had, Hill, Honeycombed, Her
11. The Honeycombed C-TiO 2-x were obtained by washing with ethanol and drying under vacuum (-0.100 MPa) at 70 °C for 12 h to remove adsorbed water
12. Compared with the preparation of Honeycombed C-TiO 2-x , the preparation of Honeycombed TiO 2 only changed the calcination atmosphere from mixed gas (5 v% O 2 /95 % N 2 ) to pure oxygen (100 v% O 2
13. Honeycombed Peanuts are individually wrapped, peanut shaped hard candies with a soft center made with real peanut butter
14. The words Warren and Honeycombed might have synonymous (similar) meaning
15. Understand the difference between Warren and Honeycombed.
16. Related to Honeycombed: Honeycombed concrete Referring to an orderly two-dimensional reticulated or net-like pattern with relative periodicity, seen in cytology specimens, in which the pattern often corresponds to flattened epithelium and occurs when cells respect their mates; thus, it …
17. Honeycombed adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." figurative (full of cavities) alvéolé adj adjectif : modifie un nom
18. Chick-o-Sticks are a Honeycombed candy filled with peanut butter and rolled in toasted coconut
19. A series of novel Honeycombed-like composites NiCo 2 O 4 /rGO-T (rGO: reduced graphene oxide, T: 200, 250 and 300 °C) were obtained by a pre-adjusted pH value aq
20. The NiCo 2 O 4 /rGO-250 shows the most uniformly highly-ordered Honeycombed-like nanosheet array morphology consisting …
21. N°: 35 Author: Technical Department Date: 31.05.2004 Method Statement for Application Sika (Cambodia)Ltd REPAIR TO Honeycombed CONCRETE STRUCTURES Construction Scope: Application of several types of concrete repair products (polymer modified cement based or epoxy based) by several techniques (rendering or patching or pouring) depending on size and position of Honeycombed …
22. Honeycombed: likacsos: Translations: 1 – 2 / 2
23. The Co/N-C shows a morphology of micron-sized segments (figure S2), indicating that the lyophilizing process is essential for the construction of uniformly distributed Honeycombed pore structures
24. The formation mechanism for Honeycombed pore structures among the Co/N-CNS via hypersaline-protected pyrolysis process is explained in the following.
25. Pulmonary fibrosis and lung carcinoma: a comparative study of metaplastic epithelia in Honeycombed areas of usual interstitial pneumonia with or without lung carcinoma Pathol Int
26. Honeycombed Marble looking Wooden Backgammon Set In the production of our Honeycombed Marble looking Wooden Backgammon Sets, we use premium quality 12mm walnut veneer on the sides and 4mm first quality MDF
27. Honeycombed Peanuts from Sweetservices.com Americas mouthwatering online bulk candy store
Define honeycombed. honeycombed synonyms, honeycombed pronunciation, honeycombed translation, English dictionary definition of honeycombed. n. 1. A structure of hexagonal, thin-walled cells constructed from beeswax by honeybees to hold honey and larvae. 2. Something resembling this structure in...
A structure of hexagonal, thin-walled cells constructed from beeswax by honeybees to hold honey and larvae. Something resembling this structure in configuration or pattern. To fill with holes or compartments; riddle: cliffs that were honeycombed with caves and grottoes. To form in or cover with a pattern like that of a honeycomb.
The mountains are honeycombed by mine tunnels. The bluff is honeycombed with swallows ' nests. The gorge abruptly narrowed into sheer and rocky walls that were honeycombed with dozens of caves. The honeycombed screen will filter debris from air travelling through the tunnel system. Want to learn more?
At larger sizes, the study of idealized foams is closely linked to the mathematical problems of minimal surfaces and three-dimensional tessellations, also called honeycombs. This example is from Wikipedia and may be reused under a CC BY-SA license. Tessellations in three or more dimensions are called honeycombs.