See also: Homologated Homologation Homogeneous Homologous Homophile Homograph Homo Homogenize Homogeneity Homophone Homogenized Homophobe Homophonic Homonym Homophonous Homozygous Homophobia Homogeny Homophily Homology Homogenization
1. Homologated unknown to take a bunch of pieces from various items and put them together to form one f-ed up bastard child of a result
2. Future perfect; I: will have Homologated: you: will have Homologated: he, she, it: will have Homologated: we: will have Homologated: you: will have Homologated: they
Have, Homologated, He
3. Technical List n°12 - Seats Homologated on the basis of the FIA Standard 8855-1999 Technical List n°14 - FIA Approved Test Houses for Fuel Tanks according to FIA standards FT3-1999, FT3.5-1999 and FT5-1999
4. ‘Significantly, it is the first Irish rally to feature over one hundred Homologated cars on its entry list, including over thirty versions of the Subaru Impreza alone.’
5. Ski & Snowboard alpine races are conducted must be Homologated or ‘registered’.
6. WHY A Homologated EXHAUST SYSTEM ? The Homologation of the different exhaust systems parts (silencers and catalytic converters) is a process of comparison between the Original Equipment part, and the part that we want to homologate for the Aftermarket.
Homologated, Homologation, Homologate
7. Looking for Homologated? Find out information about Homologated
8. A type of hydroformylation in which carbon monoxide reacts with certain saturated alcohols to yield either aldehydes or alcohols containing one more carbon Explanation of Homologated
9. Lernen Sie die Übersetzung für 'Homologated' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch
10. What does Homologated mean? Simple past tense and past participle of homologate
11. 2.4.8 Gearbox options 15 different pairs of gear ratios may be Homologated between 1 January 2014 and 31 December 2023
12. 2.4.9 Data logging system One optional data logging system, including sensors and dashboard or steering wheel display, may be Homologated.
13.  successfully Homologated for use in several  end-user applications and was particularly designed to be used in heating systems, pumps, electric valves, and similar applications.
14. Homologated according to UNE 0065: 2020 regulations by AITEX 90% filtration efficiency 60% breathability Not suitable for medical or surgical use No returns admitted Allows up to 20 washes This product is not a Personal Protective Equipment or a medical device
15. What is a PJ dual Homologated motorcycle helmet? This term can only be applied to modular helmets, though
Homologated, Helmet, Helmets
16. So, if you are looking for a modular helmet, make sure that it is one of the dual Homologated motorcycle helmets! First of all, let’s clear up what it actually means for a helmet to be Homologated.
Helmet, Homologated, Helmets
17. Racing Point technical director Andrew Green fears Formula 1 teams risk exclusion if they make a mistake in managing the new Homologated components system in 2020 and 2021.
18. Homologated according to CWA 17553:2020 regulations by AITEX Pack of 2 Plain fabric Allows up to 5 washes Not suitable for medical or surgical use No returns admitted This product is not a Personal Protective Equipment or a medical device
19. Any production car could be Homologated into Group B as long as THESE RULES were respected
20. I see that a couple of days ago, the first electric car was approved for use on public roads across the EU (they call it "Homologated" but that's technically a mistranslation - this is more like a "certificate of roadworthiness" or "general type approval".The J Curve
21. Homologated does not mean domesticated and that is a good thing, as Martha Stewart would say, and thankfully enthusiasts now have a few choices of Homologated …
22. Homologated - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Homologated and much more
23. The word Homologated uses 11 letters: a, d, e, g, h, l, m, o, o, o, t
24. Homologated is playable in: Words With Friends 20
25. Homologated Items Safety in Karate S afeguarding all individuals from across the globe involved in Karate is paramount
26. Sur-Ron Light Bee is moving to the streets with a Homologated version of their most popular Electric Motorcycle
27. MotoAmerican has Homologated the 2021 Aprilia RS 660 for use in the Twins Cup Championship and has set the technical rules it must adhere to.
28. Akrapovic Racing Full System Exhaust (Homologated/Titanium with Carbon Fiber End Cap) for 14-17 Yamaha FZ-09 5.0 out of 5 stars 2
29. What is a dual-Homologated or P/J Homologated motorcycle helmet? Good question
30. STORM BEE Homologated version SUR-RON team got back to the drawing board and decided to push the boundaries once again adding swooping 520 NM to the rear wheel while pushing 22 Kw of power from 4.6 Kw/h battery ( SONY VTC 6 cells )! 150V capable Sine Wave Controller ( using only 96v ) and a BLDC motor with 8000r/min will give this beast 110 Km
31. A vehicle-specific product, Homologated / APPROVED for use on the road
32. PAIR Homologated SLIP-ON EXHAUST
33. Page 1 2011 Villager Homologated LSV Electric Low-Speed Vehicles Manual Number 103814624 Edition Code 0711D0112C; Page 3 Replacement parts and accessories can be obtained from our network of authorized dealers and distributors
HOMOLOGATED [hōˈmäləɡāt, həˈmäləˌɡāt]
Homologation. A court action may also sometimes be homologated by a judicial authority before it can proceed, and the term has a precise legal meaning in the judicial codes of some countries.
Homologation (Greek homologeo, ὁμολογέω, "to agree") is the granting of approval by an official authority. This may be a court of law, a government ...
The beauty of homologate is that, etymologically speaking, it's an easy word, consisting as it does of the familiar Greek roots homos, meaning "alike" or "same," and logos, meaning "word" or "speech"-in other words, "saying the same thing," thus, "agreeing.".
Also found in: Legal, Encyclopedia . To approve, especially to confirm officially. [Medieval Latin homologāre, homologāt-, from Greek homologein, to agree, from homologos, agreeing; see homologous .] ho·mol′o·ga′tion n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.