1. Holme Lacy House is a Grade I listed Georgian mansion, one of seven historic hotels offered by Warner Breaks
Holme, House, Historic, Hotels
2. No place like Holme; You can play lord of the manor when you stay in …
3. What does Holme mean? Small island
4. (noun) In 1892, on the Bristol Channel, he established communication between Lavernock Point and an island called Flat Holme in that channel by placing at these positions insulated single-wire circuits, earthed at both ends and laid as far as possible parallel to each other, the distance between them being 3.3 m.
5. Holmes Community College's offers affordable, equal access to higher education in an attractive, secure, multi-campus environment.
6. Holme stands for Handshape, Orientation, Location, Movement, and Expression (sign language)
7. Holme is defined as Handshape, Orientation, Location, Movement, and Expression (sign language) very rarely
8. HOME BAND BIO EVENTS MUSIC PHOTOS CONTACT ©2011 HolmeBand.com All Rights Reserved Site by MJI & YTMMJI & YTM
9. Holme band is a definite crowd pleaser with a big range of songs that move the crowd from Elvis, Doo-Wop, Rockabilly, Beatles, Hendrix, Clapton and a lot more
10. Holme Cottage Beautiful Hand Picked Home Ware and Gifts Delivered Straight To Your Door.
Holme, Hand, Home
11. Holme is a Viking word which means island or peninsula surrounded by water
12. Looking for online definition of Holme or what Holme stands for? Holme is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
13. Definition of Holme in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Holme mean? Information and translations of Holme in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
15. Holme is a village and civil parish in Cambridgeshire, England
16. Holme lies approximately 7 miles (11 km) south of Peterborough, near Conington and Yaxley.Holme is situated within Huntingdonshire which is a non-metropolitan district of Cambridgeshire as well as being a historic county of England
Holme, Huntingdonshire, Historic
17. Holme Fen is part of a nature reserve containing the largest pure birch woodland in the country together with raised mire and heathland habitats
Holme, Heathland, Habitats
18. Holme, Roberts & Owen Germany LLP based in Munich is registered in the Creditreform company database with the business activity 'Activities of law offices without notaries public'
19. The Holme family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
20. The most Holme families were found in the UK in 1891
21. In 1840 there were 4 Holme families living in Pennsylvania
22. This was about 44% of all the recorded Holme's in the USA
23. Pennsylvania had the highest population of Holme families in 1840.
Had, Highest, Holme
24. Dr. Josef Holme, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Austin, TX and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field
25. Tim Holme received his PhD in Mechanical Engineering with Professor Fritz Prinz at Stanford working on the materials science and electrochemistry of energy conversion and storage devices
26. In 2008, Holme and Prinz won an award from ARPA-E for a new energy storage concept still under development in the Prinz Nanoscale Prototyping Lab
27. In 2010, Holme co-founded QuantumScape, a
28. Holme Highlights Phase 1 of Return to School In mid-October, Superintendent Dr
29. Holme FC is a fictional football club created in Football Manager 2019 by YouTube creator Lollujo based in Holme, Cambridgeshire
30. The club are part of the ongoing series "Its Coming Holme".The club currently participate in the EFL Championship in game as of April 2019.
31. 2 reviews of Holme Circle Apartments "I made an appointment with Tracy to see a 1 bedroom apartment and she was very nice and professional with us she showed us around and we really liked the property and the common areas were so clean, lightning was really bright in the hallways and the apartment looked very nice and spacious too, I will apply this week and really hoping to get approved in
Holme, Hallways, Hoping
32. While searching for her missing mother, intrepid teen Enola Holmes uses her sleuthing skills to outsmart big brother Sherlock and help a runaway lord.
Her, Holmes, Help
33. Experience Philadelphia living at Holme Circle Apartments
34. Holme-BRIDGE, an ecclesiastical district, in the parish of Almondbury, Upper division of the wapentake of Agbrigg, W
35. The Holme family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
36. The most Holme families were found in the UK in 1891
37. In 1891 there were 726 Holme families living in Lancashire
38. This was about 47% of all the recorded Holme's in the UK
39. Lancashire had the highest population of Holme families in 1891.
Had, Highest, Holme
40. Warner Holme Lacy House Hotel, Holme Lacy: See 1,719 traveler reviews, 886 candid photos, and great deals for Warner Holme Lacy House Hotel, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Holme …
Holme, House, Hotel
41. Holme, Actor: Starsky & Hutch
42. Holme was born on November 3, 1957 in the USA
43. On the agenda for the meeting: Welcome/Review Agenda School Selection Expectations for K-8 Model for Holme Possible Fundraising Ideas Parent Portal The full agenda, including the Zoom Meeting Link, can be accessed using the link below: SAC October monthly…
44. (Lessing Julius) - Harris, John - Holme, Thomas Date: 1687; Map Fac-simile of Holmes-map of the province of Pennsylvania : with the names of the original purchasers from William Penn, begun in 1681
Harris, Holme, Holmes
45. Holme-UPON-SPALDING-MOOR (All Saints), a parish, in the union of Howden, Holme-Beacon division of the wapentake of Harthill, East Riding of York, 4½ miles SW by W from Market-Weighton
Holme, Howden, Harthill
46. Billy Holme was a hardened Civil War veteran on the Union side who later became quartermaster of Fort Laramie
47. Ten years later, Chayton meets again with Holme (now a sheriff), who has discovered gold in the Black Hills of South Dakota and offers
Holme, Has, Hills
48. Katherine Holme, Actress: The Count of Monte Cristo
49. Katherine Holme is an actress, known for The Count of Monte Cristo (2002), The Life and Adventures of …
50. Torger Olsen Holme (Ole Thorgersen Holme, Thorger) was born on 03 Mar 1853 in Hammer, Hordaland, Norway.He was christened on 06 Mar 1853 in Hamre, Hordaland, Norway
Holme, Hammer, Hordaland, He, Hamre
51. Holme is on the boards of Female Executives in Media and Entertainment and Yale in Hollywood, and she is a founding member of HULA, the women’s group at Hulu.
Holme, Hollywood, Hula, Hulu
52. Jennifer Jellison Holme is an Associate Professor of Educational Policy and Planning in the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy
53. Holme s research focuses on the politics and implementation of educational policy, with a particular focus on the relationship among school reform, equity, and diversity in schools.
54. Reserve a table at The Swan Holme, Lincoln on Tripadvisor: See 624 unbiased reviews of The Swan Holme, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #113 of 473 restaurants in Lincoln.
55. Leroy Maynard Holme was born 1, 2 on 06 Jan 1921 in Minnesota
56. 74: M: iii: Vernon Holme was born 1, 2 on 05 Feb 1922 in , Goodhue, Minnesota
57. Research Holme in the Surnames forums on Genealogy.com, the new GenForum! FORUM ARTICLES SEARCH
58. Home > Forum > Surnames > Holme
59. Edward Holme of Knowsley b.1851 - Farrier
60. Isabella Holme (born Grieve) was born in 1822, at birth place, to James Grieve and Helen Grieve (born Cranstone (Cranstoun))
61. Experience Philadelphia living at Holme Circle Apartments
62. ผมคือคุณพ่อของชิวาว่าหนุ่มเสน่ห์แรงแห่งจังหวัดชุมพร ที่ชื่อว่า Holme
Holme synonyms, Holme pronunciation, Holme translation, English dictionary definition of Holme. n. Chiefly British An island in a river. n 1. an island in a river, lake, or estuary 2. low flat land near a river n 1. short for holm oak 2.
From Old Norse holmr. Cognate with Old Saxon holm ( German Holm ), Old Dutch holm ( Dutch holm ). The root is Proto-Germanic *hulmaz (“hill, rise”), equivalent to Latin culmen (“peak”); compare culminate . Ða wæs heofonweardes gast ofer holm boren. The spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. From Proto-Germanic *hulmaz.
/ hoʊm /. a low, flat tract of land beside a river or stream. a small island, especially one in a river or lake.
English Language Learners Definition of home (Entry 3 of 3) : of or relating to a home or family. : designed to be used in your home : done or made in your home. sports : at a team's own field, stadium, arena, etc.