1. Our Living Language Speakers of some vernacular American dialects, particularly in the South, may use the possessive reflexive form Hisself instead of himself (as in He cut Hisself shaving) and theirselves or theirself for themselves (as in They found theirselves alone).
Hisself, Himself, He
2. Hispid, hispidulous, hiss, Hiss, Alger, Hissarlik, Hisself, hissing, His's line, hissy, hissy fit, hist Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, …
Hispid, Hispidulous, Hiss, Hissarlik, Hisself, Hissing, His, Hissy, Hist, House
3. Hisself is a dialectical variant of himself, using the possessive pronoun his instead of the objective pronoun him
Hisself, Himself, His, Him
4. Since a reflexive pronoun functions as the object of a verb, Hisself is considered an incorrect formation of this reflexive pronoun.
5. What does Hisself mean? Himself
6. (pronoun) Words near Hisself in the Dictionary
7. Hisself Used in place of the word "himself" by non-educated, moronic, toothless wonders from the "hills" or the "hood"
Hisself, Himself, Hills, Hood
8. Hisself actually comes from how words were formed in Old English
9. Hisself or himself Himself is a reflexive pronoun that has the male object of a verb or prepositions that also appears as a subject
Hisself, Himself, Has
10. "He did the job himself." Hisself is an inappropriate word in English which is also deemed incorrect and should beavoided in official writings and documentations.
He, Himself, Hisself
11. Hisself is a nonstandard spelling of the pronoun himself
12. So Hisself and theirselves are attempts to regularize the pattern.
13. Forum discussions with the word (s) "Hisself" in the title: He got this job Hisself / himself
Hisself, He, Himself
14. ‘he keeps Hisself to Hisself’.
15. This page is a spellcheck for word Hisself.All Which is Correct spellings and definitions, including "Hisself vs himself" are based on official English dictionaries, which means you can browse our website with confidence!Common searches that lead to this page: how to spell Hisself, correct spelling of Hisself, how is Hisself spelled, spell check Hisself, how do you spell Hisself.
Hisself, Himself, How
16. (redirected from Hisself) Also found in: Dictionary
17. Every man for Hisself colloquial A variant of "every man for himself," meaning each person must depend on themselves for their own success or safety.
18. In some dialects people say “Hisself” for “himself,” but this is nonstandard
19. Definition of Hisself in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. Information and translations of Hisself in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
21. Speakers who use Hisself and theirselves are smoothing out the pattern's inconsistencies by applying the same rule to all forms in the set.·A further regularization is the use of -self regardless of number, yielding the forms ourself and theirself
22. Hisself is listed as a dialectal variation for himself
23. Every man for Hisself colloquial A variant of "every man for himself," meaning each person must depend on themselves for their own success or safety
24. It's always been every man for Hisself in this industry
25. Hisself reflexive pronoun Himself
26. Hisself / himself itsself / itself theirselves / themselves All the 3rd person reflexive pronouns regularized in form: his self => him self its self => it self their selves => them selves The process is called "analogy" and it began with "herself"
Hisself, Himself, His, Him, Herself
27. Hisself, theirselves, theirself, ourself, and oneselves are not legitimate words; they are, rather, what you would call grammar errors
28. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2003 CD release of All By Hisself: Live At The Lonestar on Discogs.
29. Why do you not call 'his' self Hisself and 'their' selves as theirselves? grammatical-number pronouns possessives reflexives
30. In the process, God Almighty Hisself unveils the strange and maddening career of a man who somehow managed to fulfill and frustrate expectations all at once
31. In the end by Hisself, released 20 November 2020 1
32. In the process, God Almighty Hisself unveils the strange and maddening career of a man who somehow managed to fulfill and frustrate expectations all at once
33. Words and Phrases That Rhyme With Self: elf, shelf, herself, himself, Hisself, itself, myself, oneself, ourself, theirself, themself, yourself, yourself, Delph
Herself, Himself, Hisself
34. Words created with Hisself, words starting with Hisself, words start Hisself
35. Slacabamarinico "Hisself"
36. This is the official page of the original Chickasaw Chief Slacabamarinico "Hisself" who emerged in 1868 to begin a Mardi Gras for the people.
37. Slacabamarinico "Hisself"
38. This is the official page of the original Chickasaw Chief Slacabamarinico "Hisself" who emerged in 1868 to begin a Mardi Gras for the people.
39. All by Hisself: Live at the Lonestar is the first volume of over 20 projected! What a beginning
40. Every man for Hisself colloquial A variant of "every man for himself," meaning each person must depend on themselves for their own success or safety
41. It's always been every man for Hisself in this industry
42. High quality Hisself gifts and merchandise
43. Made Hisself a legend for evermore Davy, Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier! He give his word an' he give his hand that his Injun friends
Hisself, He, His, Hand
44. Fluttering sounds is a popular song by Hisself Create your own TikTok videos with the fluttering sounds song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators.
Himself vs hisself Himself is a pronoun that is used to reference a male (either human or animal) that has previously been mentioned in the text.
"Hisself" is the speaker trying to say "his" and "self" together as one word, when really the grammatically correct term is "himself.". "Nuff" is a shortened version of "enough", without the 'e' sound at the beginning. 'To cough up money' is an idiom that means to find enough money to pay someone with.
Definition of himself in English: himself. pronoun. 1third person singular and reflexive Used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a male person or animal previously mentioned as the subject of the clause.
English Language Learners Definition of himself —used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has already been mentioned —used for emphasis to refer again to a man, boy, or male animal that has already been mentioned : that same person : his own self He hurt himself.