1. 1. whistle, wheeze, rasp, whiz, whirr, sibilate The air Hissed out of the pipe. 2. jeer, mock, ridicule, deride, decry, revile The delegates booed and Hissed him.
2. Hissed In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
3. We have reports in the press of witnesses being Hissed and booed or cheered, …
4. To express disapproval or contempt by making this sound: The audience Hissed when the actor forgot his lines
5. Hissed Sentence Examples Suddenly a cannon ball Hissed so low above the crowd that everyone ducked
6. Find 31 ways to say Hissed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Definition of Hissed in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Hissed mean? Information and translations of Hissed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
9. It similar to hangry but when you are beyond hangry you are Hissed (Pissed + Hungry) My wife says when I don't eat I get hangry, but I get really Hissed.
Hangry, Hissed, Hungry
10. 1. whistle, wheeze, rasp, whiz, whirr, sibilate The air Hissed out of the pipe. 2. jeer, mock, ridicule, deride, decry, revile The delegates booed and Hissed him.
11. 6 synonyms of Hissed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms
12. Hissed (6 Occurrences) 1 Kings 9:8 as to this house, 'that' is high, every one passing by it is astonished, and hath Hissed, and they have said, Wherefore hath Jehovah done thus to this land and to this house? (YLT) Isaiah 5:26 And He lifted up an ensign to nations afar off, And Hissed to it from the end of the earth, And lo, with haste, swift it cometh.
Hissed, House, High, Hath, Have, He, Haste
13. How to say Hissed in English? Pronunciation of Hissed with 1 audio pronunciation, 3 synonyms, 11 translations, 3 sentences and more for Hissed.
14. The audience continually Hissed and heckled the speaker until she was forced to leave the hall
Hissed, Heckled, Hall
15. Mars Hissed his breath in and fired a blast of blue-white energy that would have drilled through a foot of armor plate. Finally, he is Hissed and booed and, after he has made a dumb speech of farewell, the curtain is rung down
Hissed, His, Have, He, Has
16. A second star shell Hissed skywards, but before it broke the men had reached the base of the cliff.
17. Definition of Hissed made a sharp sound that sounds like the letter s Examples of Hissed in a sentence As hot water seeped out of the pipe, it Hissed and fizzled until the repairman was able to stop the leak
18. • They Hissed, as evil as geese
19. • Hundreds of people shouted and Hissed at the prime minister
20. ‘Emily Hissed loudly, gripping Margaret's arm just as she was about to leave.’ ‘The angels in the hall all Hissed slightly, a sound that was half astonished gasp and half restrained fear.’ ‘True, the house was full, but the audience Hissed.’ ‘At the performance I saw, the audience Hissed when his picture appeared.’
Hissed, Hall, Half, House, His
21. While newly pregnant with Archie, Meghan Markle “turned and Hissed” at a staffer — leaving the employee in “tears” — during a tense 2018 royal event in Fiji, it was revealed Thursday.
22. Hissed the saber against the whetstone, and suddenly Petya heard an harmonious orchestra playing some unknown, sweetly solemn hymn
Hissed, Heard, Harmonious, Hymn
23. No sooner was he over the threshold than Daddy Mathieu slammed the door after him and, turning towards us, with eyes bloodshot, and frothing at the mouth, he Hissed to us, shaking his clenched fist at the door he had just shut on the man he evidently hated:
He, Him, Hissed, His, Had, Hated
24. Synonyms for Hissed in Free Thesaurus
25. Hissed Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Hissed in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
26. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Hissed in Urdu is پھنکارنا, and in roman we write it Phankarna.
27. The lizard Hissed at the snake.
28. Urey scowled and Hissed, and the bigger of the two let fly an enormous wad of spit.: The stranger ordered a mug of ale, and it : 2
29. The primus hummed and Hissed, and the pemmican-pot bubbled and spurted
30. All her hatred of Captain Wragge Hissed out of her lips in those two words
Her, Hatred, Hissed
31. How to use Hissed in a sentence
32. Bullets whistled and Hissed and rattled all about them Summary Battle between four Confederate soldiers in foreground, and Union soldiers on boat in background
33. We've got 58 rhyming words for Hissed » What rhymes with Hissed? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Hissed.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
34. It was when I was checking her back legs one day and she Hissed fiercely that it became clear that she was suffering from pain
35. For Hissed gently in silence, a dream of Flight, he riffs off of the structure of the merkaba, a divine vehicle that transports the body to celestial realms
36. The fact that the sentence described as being Hissed contained no sibilants constrains the definition to "whisper something in an angry way"
37. Therefore, that is the definition of Hissed he is using
38. Your fears to rest Steam Hissed up, the hot coals glowed The furnace blazed, the wheels they rolled On tracks of iron, straight and cold The silver
39. The cadillac stood by the house And the yanks they were within And the tinker boys they Hissed …
40. According to a hilarious new story in the Sun, Meghan “turned and Hissed” at a staffer during a stop in Fiji, …
41. Hissed~~ Since when did Silly Tiny became a "military army watch dog"?!!? He totally ruin my plan to escape from the prison! Hissed~~
42. ‘Hissed as a Newt’ was a sweet and funny short romance
43. MEGHAN Markle reportedly "turned and Hissed" at a staff member in a row during a Fiji market tour, leaving the employee in "tears"
44. Fleisher/Ollman is proud to present Hissed gently in silence, a dream of Flight, an exhibition by Jordan Deal, Joy Feasley, and Paul Swenbeck.This presentation includes a new multimedia installation by Deal and work by Feasley and Swenbeck, some of which was created at the Arts/Industry residency program at John Michael …
45. Find below definitions and meanings of Hissed
46. The snake lifted its head and Hissed
47. BERLIN — Ivanka Trump defended her father at a women’s panel in Berlin Tuesday after attendees Hissed and booed when she attempted to champion …
48. Hissed the saber against the whetstone, and suddenly Petya heard an harmonious orchestra playing some unknown, sweetly solemn hymn
Hissed, Heard, Harmonious, Hymn