1. Hirsute has nearly the same spelling and exactly the same meaning as its Latin parent, hirsutus.
Hirsute, Has, Hirsutus
2. Hirsute adjective (Formal) hairy, bearded, shaggy, unshaven, bristly, bewhiskered, hispid (Biology) a large, Hirsute Scot with an aggressive, blustery personality Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
Hirsute, Hairy, Hispid
3. For Hirsute women, the appearance of thick, dark hair on places not usually deemed “feminine” kicks in during puberty, and it affects five to 10 percent of American females.
4. Seeing such an exciting technicolor twist on Hirsute styling opened my eyes to what could be done with pubes
5. 303 Hirsute woman stock photos, vectors, and illustrations are available royalty-free
6. See Hirsute woman stock video clips
7. A total of 100 Hirsute women were included in the study with a mean age of 24.41+-6.34 years. The impact of hirsutism on the mental status of Indian women A prospective randomized trial comparing …
8. Hirsute Several developments have made it possible to remove at least some of the wooliness from the admittedly Hirsute speculation that has always surrounded it
Hirsute, Have, Has
9. Hirsute in America 2 Hairy Natural Women Ladies Girls National Anthem - YouTube
10. Hirsute in America 2 Hairy Natural Women Ladies Girls National Anthem
11. Aside from the fact that they’re completely real, they’re also Hirsute: very, very hairy creatures
12. All mammals have hair, but the ones that have way more than others, you might call them Hirsute
Have, Hair, Hirsute
13. There are Hirsute people, like lumberjacks with a jungle of chest hair, bearded ladies at a circus, or just someone with a scraggly hairdo.
Hirsute, Hair, Hairdo
14. What does Hirsute mean? The definition of Hirsute is hairy or having bristles
Hirsute, Hairy, Having
15. (adjective) An example of something Hirsute is a raccoon.
16. 12.2k Followers, 95 Following, 235 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Beauty of Hirsutism 18+ (@happilyHirsute)
17. Hirsute (comparative more Hirsute, superlative most Hirsute)
18. 674, A third eminent cause of iealousie may be this, when hee that is deformed Hirsute and ragged, and very vertuously giuen, will marry some very
19. Mark Oliver Everett, the Hirsute frontman of Eels, was once mistaken as a terrorist on a visit to London PITTSBURGH -- Fans all but begged the Steelers to bring back Brett Keisel during the months when it looked like the popular and Hirsute defensive end would not be …
20. Actress Sophia Loren displaying Hirsute armpits as she puts her hair up while boating w
Hirsute, Her, Hair
21. Dec 19, 2020 - Being naturally Hirsute is not A disorder
22. Antonyms for Hirsute include hairless, bald, furless, glabrous, shorn, smooth, short-haired, clean-shaven, sleek and coarse
Hirsute, Hairless, Haired
23. 12 synonyms of Hirsute from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
24. Hirsute: covered with or as if with hair.
25. Ubuntu Hirsute Hippo Release Schedule Week Date (Thursday) 21.04 events October 2020 1 October 29 Toolchain Uploaded November 2020 2 November 05 3 November 12 4 November 19 5 November 26 December 2020 6 December 03 7 December 10 8 December 17 9 December 24 10 December 31 Ubuntu Testing Week (optional) January 2021 11 January 07 12 January 14 13 January 21 14 January 28 …
26. Hirsute is a crossword puzzle clue
27. Hirsute is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
28. Hirsute definition: Someone who is Hirsute is hairy
29. ‘One of the two is Hirsute and capable of weaving, whereas the other is bald and incapable of weaving.’ ‘And as a Hirsute man, I don't think a blast of bronzing mist would do me any good whatsoever.’ ‘Not as conscientious as the Hirsute man in front of me, I took this as my cue to step out of line.’
30. Men, bearded, Hirsute, sat dolefully at the bar, eyes translucent from diurnal boozings
31. The star is not entirely to blame for his hideous, Hirsute transgression
His, Hideous, Hirsute
32. The closet Tom Sellecks amongst us, get to wear, with pride, the bushiest most Hirsute food-filter they can cultivate in one month and all in a good cause.: Sustained residence in this fertile but undulating valley robs its
33. The Hirsute teenager was warned that he would be expelled from school if he did not take a haircut and pay attention to his grooming
Hirsute, He, Haircut, His
34. 🔊 The lifeguard wears a t-shirt to the pool so that campers won't laugh at his Hirsute chest
35. 🔊 Jack’s Hirsute appearance makes him look like a Viking or Indian, not like a man who works in corporate
36. Another word for Hirsute: hairy, bearded, shaggy, unshaven, bristly Collins English Thesaurus
37. Hirsute brush - Hirsute stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images Handlebar Club member Glen Turner, sporting an "English, but getting close to a Dali moustache", poses for a portrait on November 7, 2014 in London,
38. Find 4 ways to say Hirsute, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
39. Hardly Hirsute is a crossword puzzle clue
40. Hardly Hirsute is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 3 times
Hardly, Hirsute, Have
41. Hirsute Meaning: "hairy," 1620s, from Latin hirsutus "rough, shaggy, bristly," figuratively "rude, unpolished," related… See definitions of Hirsute.
Hirsute, Hairy, Hirsutus
42. Answers for Hirsute crossword clue
43. Find clues for Hirsute or most any crossword answer or clues for crossword answers.
44. Hirsute: Stiff hairs, rough to the touch
45. Synonyms for Hirsute in Free Thesaurus
46. 15 synonyms for Hirsute: hairy, bearded, shaggy, unshaven, bristly, bewhiskered, hispid, fleecy, furry
Hirsute, Hairy, Hispid