See also: Highlight Highlighted Highlighter Highlightable Highlighting Highlights Higher Highbrow High-tech High-handed High Highly High-rise High-minded High-sounding High-spirited High-quality Highest Highway
1. Highlight definition is - something (such as an event or detail) that is of major significance or special interest
2. How to use Highlight in a sentence.
3. Find 9 ways to say Highlight, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. 11 synonyms of Highlight from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Highlight
6. Highlight: to indicate the importance of by centering attention on
Highlights, Has, Helped
8. Each Highlight can be no more than 85 characters, including spaces; No jargon, acronyms, or abbreviations: aim for a general audience and use keywords; Consider the reader - Highlights are the first thing they'll see; Examples
9. Highlight Technologies 9990 Fairfax Blvd, Suite #350 Fairfax, VA 22030 p: 1.800.211.9301 f: 202.204.6271 [email protected]Highlighttech.com
10. One stop for Football Highlights, Soccer Highlights and Football stats
11. How can I Highlight my hair at home? Alright, before you go all DIY and give yourself a whole head of Highlights in your bathroom, keep in mind that most hairstylists strongly suggest waiting
How, Highlight, Hair, Home, Head, Highlights, Hairstylists
12. Highlight definition, to emphasize or make prominent: The lawsuit against the landlord Highlighted the need for a stricter building code
13. How to Highlight text using your mouse
14. To Highlight text using your mouse, position your cursor at the beginning of the text you want to Highlight.Press and hold your primary mouse button (commonly the left button)
15. Once completed, all text from the beginning to the end should be Highlighted.
16. Synonyms for Highlight in Free Thesaurus
17. 40 synonyms for Highlight: emphasize, stress, accent, feature, set off, show up, underline, spotlight, play up, accentuate, foreground, focus attention on
18. What are synonyms for Highlight?
19. Highlight synonyms, Highlight pronunciation, Highlight translation, English dictionary definition of Highlight
20. 191 languages and 97 styles; automatic language detection multi-language code Highlighting available for node.js works with any markup
21. To Highlight some text, select the text you want to Highlight, and click on a Highlighting style
22. You can keep the Highlighting tool open in your layout, and assign keyboard shortcut keys to simplify the process.
23. If you don't see the Text Highlight Color button on the Home tab of the Ribbon, read Requirements below for more details
24. Select the text that you want to Highlight
25. On the Home tab, select the arrow next to Text Highlight Color
26. The text you selected will be Highlighted in the color you chose.
27. Highlight (Korean: 하이라이트) is a South Korean boy band formerly known as Beast (Korean: 비스트).The band consists of four members: Yoon Doo-joon, Yang Yo-seob, Lee Gi-kwang, and Son Dong-woon.Original member Jang Hyun-seung officially left the group in April 2016, and Yong Jun-hyung left in March 2019
Highlight, Hyun, Hyung
28. One stop for Football Highlights, Soccer Highlights and Football stats
29. Highlight cares about your safety and the security of your personal information
30. Highlight n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
31. The Highlight of the musical season is the Philharmonic concert.
32. The Highlight Welcome to the Time Issue of The Highlight Why time felt warped this year, plus an accounting of how women’s work is (or isn’t) valued, an ode to hours spent video gaming, and more.
Highlight, How, Hours
33. Highlight is a straightforward program that converts programming code to HTML, XHTML, RTF and TEX, with support for syntax Highlighting
Highlight, Html, Highlighting
34. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Mouse pointer Highlight.
35. Many more advanced features available through settings: - Create color-coded keyword lists - Disable Highlighting on certain sites - Export or import your settings and keyword lists - Define click action - Use lists from Pastebin, Google Sheets ** New in 5.2 - Define click actions for Highlighted words - Support for loading words from Google
36. Highlight Members Profile: Highlight Facts and Ideal Type Highlight (하이라이트) currently consists of 4 members: Yoon Doojoon, Yang Yoseob, Lee Gikwang, and Son Dongwoon.They were previously known as B2ST, who debuted as a 6 members group in October 2009, under Cube Entertainment.In April 2016, original member Jang Hyunseung left the band
37. To apply Highlight and lowlight foils to your hair, start by dividing your hair into 5 sections
38. Highlight or Highlights may refer to:
39. Highlight (band), a South Korean boy group Highlight, the third album by the group, or its title track"Highlight",; Highlight, a song by South Korean-Japanese girl group Iz One from their 2019 EP Heart*Iz; Highlights (Tom Hingley and the Lovers album), 2008; Highlights (Tanlines album), 2015
Highlight, Heart, Highlights, Hingley
40. Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
41. Mineralize Skinfinish Highlight Face Powder
42. Watch this video to learn how to Highlight data on forms by using conditional formatting
43. Highlight is a patented, innovatively designed bulb changing pole kit allowing for safe removal of an enormous variety of hard to reach bulbs
44. Highlighting is a common task in Microsoft Word because it allows the reader to quickly find specific words or phrases
45. If the text occurs a lot, manually Highlighting all instances would be
46. • A Highlight of most Alaska cruises is a day spent among the glaciers
47. • A Highlight of this performance was the contribution of the Marquis brand to the improvement in Waterford Crystal's operational profitability
48. • Her long blonde hair seemed to come alive in the sunlight which gave it golden Highlights.
Her, Hair, Highlights
49. [Choreography Video] SEVENTEEN(세븐틴)-Highlight#SEVENTEEN #PERFORMANCETEAM #Highlight #2017SEVENTEENSEVENTEEN 'Going Seventeen' on iTunes : https://itunes.appl
50. Highlight definition: If someone or something Highlights a point or problem , they emphasize it or make you Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
51. Changes the given Highlight to span a different portion of the document
52. Parameters: tag - which Highlight to change
53. Search and Highlight multiple words on web pages
54. There's no built-in rule that will Highlight the entire record
55. City 2-0 Mönchengladbach (2 mins) A stunning Kevin De Bruyne strike was the Highlight as Manchester City coasted into the quarter-finals.
highlight (noun) · highlights (plural noun)
highlight (verb) · highlights (third person present) · highlighted (past tense) · highlighted (past participle) · highlighting (present participle)
An area or a spot in a drawing, painting, or photograph that is strongly illuminated. Etymology: From high + light. highlight (Noun) An especially significant or interesting detail or event. Etymology: From high + light. highlight (Noun) A strand or spot hair dyed a different color than the rest.
Definition of highlight. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : the lightest spot or area (as in a painting) added highlights to the painting has light brown hair with blond highlights : any of several spots in a drawing or painting that receives the greatest amount of illumination.
Definition of highlight. Highlight is a verb that is used in different contexts. You can be the object protruding with respect to another, one that emerges from a place which was fixed or body bouncing repeatedly.
foreground, highlight, spotlight, play up(verb) move into the foreground to make more visible or prominent. "The introduction highlighted the speaker's distinguished career in linguistics". Synonyms: cozy up, play up, sidle up, suck up, cotton up, spotlight, foreground, shine up.