1. Hibachis can be charcoal or electric, and they come with the choice of ridged grill plates or flat-iron type plates for versatility in cooking
2. Wow, this was a much needed recipe, especially because all indoor dining is closed in CA so Hibachis just aren’t a thing anymore! Won’t be the same without the …
3. Above are the results of unscrambling Hibachis
4. We found a total of 58 words by unscrambling the letters in Hibachis.
5. As use by Americans grew, so did the size of the Hibachis
6. Hibachis were actually just home heaters that served a variety of uses before becoming the cooking devices we know today
Hibachis, Home, Heaters
7. In 19th-century journalist Eliza Ruhamah Scidmore's travelogue Jinrikisha days in Japan, the author refers to Hibachis used by artists to dry painted crapes or presented to guests to warm themselves.
8. The first Hibachis (the word means “fire bowl”) were used for indoor heating and for warming water
9. You could find Hibachis carved from cypress wood and lined with clay
10. These gave way to ornamental porcelain or ceramic models, which in turn have become the sleek firebrick and steel Hibachis used today.
11. The latest tweets from @Hibachismc
12. The Flying Hibachis, Ottawa, Ontario
13. The Flying Hibachis Doug Grose and Brian McLaughlin playing lots of songs that you can sing along with, dance to, or just
The literal meaning of hibachi is "fire bowl", so you can imagine the amount of heat used to cook this delicious food. Hibachi is the cooking of meat, vegetable and seafood dishes on a high-heat, metal cooking plate. Under the cooking plate is a wooden or or ceramic container filled with burning charcoal or wood.
Hibachi definition, a small Japanese-style charcoal brazier covered with a grill, usually used for outdoor cooking. See more.
Words and phrases that rhyme with hibachi: (75 results) 2 syllables: bacci, bachi, bauchi, botchy, bracci, cachi, chachi, facci, graci, kachi, machia, nachi, notchy, pachi, paci, pauci, raucci, saatchi, sacci, splotchy, staci, tachi, tochi, trochee, zachi. 3 syllables:
The plural form of hibachi is hibachis or hibachi.