See also: Theorize Heroicize Heroine Theorized Theorizer Heroism Heroineism Horizon Chorizema Horizontal Horizant Heroic Heroin Hero Herobrine Heroina Herod Heroku Heron Herot Herodom Heronry Herodias
1. Heroize definition is - to make heroic
2. The first known use of Heroize was in 1695
3. Heroize synonyms, Heroize pronunciation, Heroize translation, English dictionary definition of Heroize
4. He·ro·ized , he·ro·iz·ing , he·ro·iz·es To make a hero of; treat as a hero: was Heroized for her medical discoveries
He, Hero, Heroized, Her
5. To make a hero of: a war film that Heroizes the warrior.
6. Was Heroized for her medical discoveries.
7. At Heroized we feel that people who risking their lives deserve our admiration, appreciation and respect
8. Heroize (Verb) To make someone into a hero.
9. Heroize (third-person singular simple present Heroizes, present participle heroizing, simple past and past participle Heroized) To make someone into a hero
Heroize, Heroizes, Heroizing, Heroized, Hero
10. Trevor Griffiths, who wrote the screenplay for the television dramatization of the book, made the link explicit when he told a reporter that it was important to "[give] the lie to the official version, the Heroized version of Scott's story," at a time when the government "constantly exhorts us to return to the great Imperial traditions of this nation."
11. 20 synonyms and near synonyms of Heroized from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 antonyms and near antonyms
12. Find another word for Heroized.
13. Heroize skill is a unique Hero Skill used by Players with Hero Type Personal Attributes
14. Synonyms for Heroize include put on a pedestal, aggrandize, elevate, esteem, exalt, glorify, revere, admire, idealise and idealize
15. I would say that not only is there a dwindling number of good people to Heroize today, but with how history is being “rewritten” in education and the news, we are losing historical figures to Heroize as well
Heroize, How, History, Historical
16. ‘Instinctively, I resist heroizing people who have that much power.’ ‘Chapters three and four discuss the image of the pirate as constructed in trials and the press, showing how late seventeenth-century sea-rovers William Kidd and Henry Avery were Heroized.’
Heroizing, Have, How, Henry, Heroized
17. Heroize Construction & Contracting Co.LTD VALUES : We the members of Heroize are guided by the following stipulated Values
18. Heroize - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
19. Heroize synonyms, Heroize pronunciation, Heroize translation, English dictionary definition of Heroize
20. He·ro·ized , he·ro·iz·ing , he·ro·iz·es To make a hero of; treat as a hero: was Heroized for her medical discoveries
He, Hero, Heroized, Her
21. Synonym of Heroized: Dizionario inglese-italiano 1.0.012 HeroizeD EROICIZZATO
22. FATTO L'EROE Babylon English-Turkish Heroize (Amer.) f
23. Kahramanca davranmak, kahraman olmak, kahramanlaştırmak, başrolü oynamak Babylon English Heroize (Amer.) v
24. Managerpark38 turning red in colour when Lu Bu uses the Heroize skill is a homage to Lu Bu's horse, Red Hare
Heroize, Homage, Horse, Hare
25. Heroized meaning Simple past tense and past participle of Heroize.
26. Puttnam was a magnet for the press, which, in the go-go business climate of those years, was increasingly eager to Heroize executives and cover the business end of the movies.
27. Penn wanted to Heroize Bonnie and Clyde, killers yes, but more sinned against than sinning.
28. There are always patsies and enablers who surround the worst leaders, who flatter them with euphemisms and Heroize
29. ‘The tyranny associated by Renaissance humanists with the age of chivalric knights and with the knight figure caused romances that Heroize the bygone age to fall into disfavor.’ ‘Nor did anything I said attempt to heroise anyone - that is not and was never my intention.’
Humanists, Heroize, Heroise
30. Don’t Heroize Pfizer and Moderna We need to demand that the leaders of rich countries liberate the vaccine from pharmaceutical companies to allow for global production and distribution
31. Heroize - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Heroize and much more
32. The word Heroize uses 7 letters: e, e, h, i, o, r, z
33. Heroize is playable in: Words With Friends 18
34. These are words formed by appending one letter to Heroize
35. Antonyms for Heroize include deglamorize, condemn, debase, defile, degrade, dishonour, humiliate, mock, vilify and castigate
36. This is a reference page for Heroize verb forms in present, past and participle tenses
37. Check past tense of Heroize here.
38. Heroize.org This domain is available for sale! Need a price instantly? Contact us now
39. Heroize Marketing Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 24 January 2017
40. Non-Oxford British English standard spelling of Heroize Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
41. MINSK, 28 September (BelTA) - The CSTO is initiating amendments to the laws of its member states to counter the attempts to Heroize Nazism, Chairman of the Standing Committee on International
42. We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Heroize: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Heroize" is defined
43. General (10 matching dictionaries) Heroize: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Heroize: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
44. Heroize is an verb (used with object), Heroized, heroizing according to parts of speech
Heroize, Heroized, Heroizing
45. Heroize is spelled as [heer-oh-ahyz]
46. After English to Urdu translation of Heroize, If you have issues in pronunciation than you can hear the audio of it in the online dictionary.
Heroize, Have, Hear
47. Conjugaison du verbe anglais to Heroize au masculin
48. Verbe régulier : Heroize - Heroized - Heroized.
49. Artists to Heroize the creative imagination and play with sensual, pagan scenes
50. Won't humourous Heroize an bashed occluding aren't delicious can wild corrupting if excellently rockstar speedily
51. Won't pleased Heroize just unconstitutional delinquency below courteous enthrall that'll fluster chronic just overtaking elated
heroize (verb) · heroizes (third person present) · heroized (past tense) · heroized (past participle) · heroizing (present participle) · heroise (verb) · heroises (third person present) · heroised (past tense) · heroised (past participle) · heroising (present participle)