1. Heroism definition is - heroic conduct especially as exhibited in fulfilling a high purpose or attaining a noble end
Heroism, Heroic, High
2. How to use Heroism in a sentence.
3. Heroism consists of putting others first, even at your own peril
4. The noun Heroism comes from the Greek hērōs, which referred to a demigod.
5. Heroism definition, the qualities or attributes of a hero or heroine: He showed great Heroism in battle
Heroism, Hero, Heroine, He
6. Heroism synonyms, Heroism pronunciation, Heroism translation, English dictionary definition of Heroism
7. Heroism or the heroic, the performance of actions that are exceptional in their social significance, correspond to the interests of the mass of the people or to those of progressive classes, and require personal courage, firmness, and readiness for self-sacrifice. Heroic ideals have evolved over the many centuries of human history.
Heroism, Heroic, Have, Human, History
8. Heroism is an embodiment of our fundamental desire to help others. It is our capacity for empathy made manifest
9. Simply put, then, the key to Heroism is a concern for other people in need—a concern to defend a moral cause, knowing there is a personal risk, done without expectation of reward. By that definition, then, altruism is Heroism light—it doesn’t always involve a serious risk.
10. Potion description: Grants you Minor Heroism restoring 1 Ultimate every 1.5 seconds for [X] seconds
11. (45 second cooldown) Poison description: Inflicts 2000 Heal Absorption to your target, negating healing they receive for [X] seconds, and grants you Minor Heroism, granting you 1 Ultimate per second for [X] seconds
Heal, Healing, Heroism
12. (10s cooldown) The Heroism effect increases your ultimate generation for a
13. Heroism Within this essentially aristocratic narrative of Heroism and true nobility, domestic duties had their own disruptive force. From the Cambridge English Corpus Nor must our judgment be …
14. Heroism We share an emotional connection that comes through watching the game and dreaming about our own Heroism on the pitch, together
15. Heroism is not how people say they will behave in a situation, Allison says
16. “It’s all over the map, and that’s one of Heroism’s strengths and …
17. The Heroism Wiki is the opposite of The Evil Wiki and is an encyclopedia that lists all the fictitious (not real) heroic objects and methods and locations (technological or magical or otherwise) used by fictional do-gooders for helping others or good purposes, everywhere or things of good shown to have a strong and long-lasting positive on everything else and everyone including villains
Heroism, Heroic, Helping, Have
18. Synonyms & Antonyms of Heroism strength of mind to carry on in spite of danger the inspiring Heroism of the firefighters who risked their lives to save the people trapped in the burning building
19. What does Heroism mean? Heroic conduct or behavior
20. Professional Heroism can not be ignored
21. Heroism is not a zero-sum game in which the hero serves as a benefactor of mankind but suffers personally as a result
22. Heroism A willing creature you touch is imbued with bravery
23. Mandela's Heroism is the Heroism of a man who suffered so badly for what he thought of as freedom
24. 9 hours ago · Quinlyn was hardly surprised by Neven’s act of Heroism
Hours, Hardly, Heroism
25. Heroism is great courage and bravery.individual acts of Heroism
26. Synonyms: bravery, daring, courage, spirit More Synonyms of Heroism COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
27. ‘The Heroism of the police is recognized by the coalition in medal ceremonies like this.’ ‘The story contrasts Asian and western concepts relating suicide and Heroism.’ ‘There were periods of real Heroism as Scotland tried to speed the game up, Gordon Simpson deciding to run a quick one at the outset.’
28. Heroism is going raidwide in WotLK, however once cast you cannot benefit from it again for 5 minutes to prevent chaining it
29. ''Heroism: Cannot be recast while caster has Exhausted debuff, and those with Exhausted debuff cannot be affected by it.'' EDIT 24/2/09: This is getting more changes in 3.1 Patch.
30. One psychiatrist discounts the idea that Heroism is a choice (Time.com) — On August 5, when a gunman drove to a Sikh temple outside Milwaukee and started shooting his …
31. Battlegear of Heroism is the Dungeon Set 2
32. Find 22 ways to say Heroism, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
33. Heroism Lives in Us I have come to view all people as having the potential to exhibit heroic quality, but this has not always been the case throughout my life
Heroism, Have, Having, Heroic, Has
34. I predominantly used to identify Heroism as only being attainable by men
35. Personal experience and fictional television molded who I believed displayed authentic, genuine acts of Heroism.
36. ‘The Heroism of the police is recognized by the coalition in medal ceremonies like this.’ ‘The story contrasts Asian and western concepts relating suicide and Heroism.’ ‘There were periods of real Heroism as Scotland tried to speed the game up, Gordon Simpson deciding to run a quick one at the outset.’
37. This spell functions like Heroism, except the creature gains a +4 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks, immunity to fear effects, and temporary hit points equal to your caster level (maximum 20).
38. Heroism (See also Bravery.) Achilles Greek hero without whom Troy could not have been taken
Heroism, Hero, Have
39. His Heroism lies in his ongoing fight with his childhood memories and the knowledge that there is an easier way
40. Bernstein illustrates the principles involved in understanding Heroism and why Heroism matters to young and old alike
41. Heroism feels and never reasons, and therefore is always right; and although a different breeding, different religion, and greater intellectual activity would have modified or even reversed the particular action, yet for the hero that thing he does is the highest deed, and is not open to the censure of philosophers or divines.
Heroism, Have, Hero, He, Highest
42. Definition of Heroism noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
43. Heroism science gained momentum around the turn of this century
44. The notion that Heroism is a topic worthy of scientific inquiry was reinforced in both public
45. Heroism Source PRPG Core Rulebook pg
46. Heroism is defined as great bravery and is present all over the world
47. Acts of Heroism are witnessed each and every day, with many of the heroes admired for their courage and noble qualities
48. It set the foundation and awareness for Heroism.
49. Heroism is an objective stat in The Phantom Pain which increases or decreases according to your actions on the field
50. Heroism is an idea as old as humanity itself, and some of its subtleties are becoming lost or transmuted by popular culture
51. Understanding Heroism “True Heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic
Researchers also do not necessarily agree about the central characteristics that make up heroism. One study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology suggested that heroes have 12 central traits which are: Moral integrity. Bravery. Conviction. Courage. Self-sacrifice.
Definition of heroism. 1: heroic conduct especially as exhibited in fulfilling a high purpose or attaining a noble end. 2: the qualities of a hero.
Originally Answered: what do you think, what does heroism mean? Heroism is the act of putting the life or lives of others ahead of your own well being. It used to be that a hero was one who put his or her life in danger to help or save the lives of others.
The definition of a hero is a person who has made noble and/or brave accomplishments. An example of hero is a soldier or nurse from World War I and II.