1. The term for the irrational fear of blood is Hemophobia. It falls under the category of “specific phobia” with the specifier of blood-injection-injury (BII) phobia in the new edition of the
2. Hemophobia is an abnormal and irrational fear of blood. People who experience this phobia have difficulty when they come across the sight of blood which prompts a series of physical and emotional symptoms.
3. Hemophobia is a word derived from Greek word “haima” which means blood. Hemophobia is signified by extreme fear and nervousness of getting a sight of blood
4. Hemophobia is the extreme fear of blood. This could mean seeing or being in contact with any kind of blood whether it be the phobic's own or someone else's
5. Simply explained, Hemophobia or the extreme fear of blood, elicits a phobic reaction from the suffering individual at the sight of blood, which may or may not be his own
6. Often, there is confusion between Hemophobia and the fear of needles.
7. Hemophobia or Haemophobia is also known as blood phobia
8. Hemophobia refers to a medical condition where an individual develops fear of blood. Sight of blood coming out of their own body or from any other person or animal can easily scare a person with Hemophobia or fear of blood
9. Hemophobia is an intense fear of blood
10. Hemophobia: An abnormal and persistent fear of blood
11. Hemophobia is an intense fear of blood
12. Hemophobia is defined as the irrational fear of blood
13. Hemophobia is the irrational fear of blood
14. Blood phobia (also known as Hemophobia or hematophobia in American English and haemophobia or haematophobia in British English) is an extreme irrational fear of blood, a type of specific phobia
15. People with Hemophobia usually fear their own blood as well as the blood of others, and may experience phobic reactions when exposed to things like photographs, movies, and descriptions of blood.
16. Hemophobia-- FEAR OF BLOOD OR TRANSFUSIONS --Welcome to my site for Hemophobia
17. Hemophobia: ( hē'mō-fō'bē-ă ), Morbid fear of blood or of bleeding
18. Hemophobia is an abnormal and persistent fear of blood
19. The abnormal fear of blood is Hemophobia (also known as Haemophobia).
20. Hemaphobia, haemaphobia, Hemophobia an abnormal fear of the sight of blood.
21. How to say Hemophobia in English? Pronunciation of Hemophobia with 2 audio pronunciations, 2 meanings, 1 translation and more for Hemophobia.
22. How to unlock the Hemophobia achievement
23. Hemophobia, or the fear of blood, can be a difficult fear to live with
24. Hemophobia synonyms, Hemophobia pronunciation, Hemophobia translation, English dictionary definition of Hemophobia
25. Harold: Hey Derek, you gonna donate some of that AB- you tight cunt? Derek: Nah! fuck you Harold, you know I have Hemophobia, innit fam!
26. Definition of Hemophobia in the Definitions.net dictionary
27. What does Hemophobia mean? Information and translations of Hemophobia in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
28. Do you have a fear of blood? The Phobia Guru explains Hemophobia and offers an explanation of why the fear exists and how to eliminate the phobia quickly.If
29. Casteism Hemophobia (Homestuck) Unhealthy Habits; Trolls (Homestuck) Seadwelling Trolls (Homestuck) Summary
30. Antonyms for Hemophobia include hematophagy, vampirism, bloodlust, bloodthirst, bloodthirstiness, lust for blood, barbarism, brutality, cruelty and savagery
31. The fear of blood or Hemophobia is the extreme or irrational fear of blood
32. Hemophobia - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
33. When Kauto attacked Naruto's heart and keirakukei (chakra network), that snapped Tsunade out of her Hemophobia but didn't completely erase it
34. Alternative spelling of Hemophobia Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
35. Http://www.theaudiopedia.com What is Hemophobia? What does Hemophobia mean? Hemophobia meaning - Hemophobia pronunciation - Hemophobia definition
36. I'd googled "fear of blood" Hemophobia last night and read that it may result from a traumatic physical experience
37. Ally suffers from several phobias including, coulrophobia, the specific fear of clowns, Hemophobia, an extreme and irrational fear of blood, and trypophobia, an extreme fear of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps.
Blood phobia (also known as hemophobia or hematophobia in American English and haemophobia or haematophobia in British English) is an extreme irrational fear of blood, a type of specific phobia. Severe cases of this fear can cause physical reactions that are uncommon in most other fears, specifically vasovagal syncope (fainting). 
The opposite of hemophilia is Factor V Leiden thrombophilia , a disorder of human factor V blood protein that causes a hypercoagulability disorder or overactive clotting resulting in dangerous blood clots.
Hematophobia is the fear of blood or transfusions. The origin of the word hema is Greek (meaning blood) and phobia is Greek (meaning fear).