1. The Helpline Center exists to connect community members to community resources in a purposeful and impactful way
2. SAMHSA’s National Helpline, 1-800-662-HELP (4357), (also known as the Treatment Referral Routing Service) or TTY: 1-800-487-4889 is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders
Helpline, Help, Hour
3. The Online Helpline works like other instant messaging and online chat systems, but with enhanced security measures
4. You'll enter a private one-on-one chat with a trained Safe Helpline staff member and chat live by typing messages back and forth
5. Welcome to Helpline, the go-to for supporting and empowering change in our community
6. In response to the evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, Helpline is making operational adjustments to ensure the health and safety of …
7. Helpline Center Network of Care The Helpline Center Network of Care is a partnership led by the Helpline Center between multiple agencies, working together to build a systematic infrastructure to coordinate basic need services for individuals and families …
8. Helpline House is a community non-profit agency providing an umbrella of social services striving to help our Bainbridge Island neighbors to meet essential needs
Helpline, House, Help
9. The Medicare Helpline is a licensed and certified representative of a Medicare Advantage [HMO, PPO and PFFS] organization and a stand-alone prescription drug plan with a Medicare contract
10. Helplines are there to support you and your loved ones by offering advice, information or a listening ear when you need it
11. Find a Helpline allows you to find organisations that you can contact via phone, email, text or online quickly and easily
12. Find out more about Helplines Partnership Membership and the Helplines Standard.
13. Helpline serves as the front door to help for poor and homeless individuals and families in Walla Walla County
Helpline, Help, Homeless
14. The Helpline is the only statewide, public resource for finding substance use treatment, recovery, and problem gambling services
15. Helpline services are free and confidential
16. A telephone service provided by an organization or company to offer help and advice to people: call/ring/phone a Helpline Call the Inland Revenue Helpline with your queries
17. About Helpline Helpline is the after-hours mental health service for Texas A&M University founded in January of 1995
Helpline, Hours, Health
18. NAMI Chicago’s free and confidential Helpline is open seven days a week, staffed by clinicians and peers who can guide you through types of treatment, lend a compassionate ear, connect you to legal and housing support, and can also provide resources for …
19. A Helpline is a telephone service which offers help to those who call
20. Many Helpline services now offer more than telephone support - offering access to information, advice or customer service via telephone, email, web or SMS
21. The word hotline is also sometimes used to refer to a Helpline.
22. The Helpline Center provides the community with ways to connect with volunteer opportunities as well as offer non-profit organizations volunteer recruitment assistance and support for volunteer managers
23. The Helpline is a service designed for residents seeking information and assistance from town government
24. The Helpline will quickly and accurately provide answers to the many questions residents may have regarding the wide range of municipal services available to them.
25. The Helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
26. Who Runs This Helpline? Safe Communities is a nonprofit coalition of over 350 organizations working together to save lives, prevent injury and make Dane County safer
27. Contact the FEMA Disaster Assistance Helpline if you have questions about: The help offered by FEMA
Helpline, Have, Help
28. Helpline synonyms, Helpline pronunciation, Helpline translation, English dictionary definition of Helpline
29. The Helpline is funded by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Bureau of Substance Addiction Services, and is staffed by experienced and certified Screening & Information Specialists with access to a database of 2,000 state-approved prevention, treatment, and recovery resources.
30. Helpline callers can connect with attorneys to receive information about how to protect their incomes, health benefits, and jobs while taking care of their families and their health during the COVID-19 crisis
Helpline, How, Health
31. The NEDIC Helpline (1-866-NEDIC-20 and 416-340-4156) will be open from 11am to 7pm Monday to Thursday and Friday from 11 am to 5pm
32. Helplines Partnership is the membership body for organisations that provide information, support or advice via phone, email, text or online We are committed to supporting organisations that provide non-face-to-face advice, support and information to improve general wellbeing.
33. The Heroes Helpline is a free, confidential service implemented to help first responders across Texas who may be experiencing symptoms of mental health or substance use disorders
Heroes, Helpline, Help, Health
34. Birth to Five Helpline™ Call 877-705-KIDS (5437) for Free Child Development Support
35. The Birth to Five Helpline is a free service open to all Arizona families with young children looking for the latest child development information from experts in the field
36. 1-800-523-5933 (619) 543-1434 Contact the Helpline for any general information about support groups, to register for classes, find resources or to speak to a friendly person who understands
37. Email: [email protected] Toll Free: (800) 523-5933 Local: (619) 543-1434 Hours: Monday – Friday: 10am to 3pm NAMI San Diego's Helpline is
38. Safe Helpline staff member, 24/7
39. DSN users can call Safe Helpline by dialing 877-995-5247
40. OCONUS Service members can call the Telephone Helpline for free from anywhere in the world by using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology from the Safe Helpline App
41. Helpline definition: A Helpline is a special phone service that people can call to get advice about a Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
42. Our Helpline is a member of the Helplines Partnership, which helps us to make sure that we provide a high quality and professional service
Helpline, Helplines, Helps, High
43. The following are answers to questions frequently asked about the NAMI Information Helpline
44. The Nebraska Family Helpline is here to help
Helpline, Here, Help
45. The Aggie Homework Helpline (AHH) is an initiative to help provide quality, free online tutoring to PK-12 learners and families
Homework, Helpline, Help
46. The PSI Helpline is a toll-free telephone number anyone can call to get basic information, support, and resources.
47. The MOMS Helpline is an important resource for ensuring that every Indiana mom and baby is healthy and happy
Helpline, Healthy, Happy
48. If you have any questions or need information about a particular resource that is not listed on our website, please feel free to call 1-844-MCH-MOMS (1-844-624-6667) or email MCHMOMSHelpline@isdh.in.gov .
49. 1 day ago · Some years ago requests were made by a local NGO for the Suicide Helpline to publicly release figures to not only support its contention that the Helpline was being widely accessed but also to
50. Helpline Every weekday from 9 AM – 5 PM, Iona’s Helpline Specialists are listening to concerns, answering questions, and connecting callers to the resources, services, and programs they need
51. Helpline trainers have the experience to get your dog where you want to be
52. Know your rights - information and a legal Helpline for people who have been investigated, arrested, or are facing arrest for ending their own pregnancy.
53. Helpline representatives have been trained by caregivers to understand the unique needs of caregivers
54. Toll-Free Helpline: 1-800-332-1000 (en Español 1-866-748-8008) Calls are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
55. NOTE: Please be aware that the Epilepsy & Seizures 24/7 Helpline is an information and referral line and is not staffed by clinical professionals.
56. The Helpline is a voicemail system where you can leave a message on any topic related to infertility
57. Trained Helpline operators screen calls to assess immediate safety needs, identify the potential level of a behavioral health crisis, make recommendations or referrals to appropriate resources, and help callers connect to emergency resources or providers
Helpline, Health, Help
58. Our trained Helpline volunteers are here to offer support, resources and treatment options
helpline (noun) · helplines (plural noun)
helpline. 1. (Telecommunications) a telephone line operated by a charitable organization for people in distress. 2. (Telecommunications) a telephone line operated by a commercial organization to provide information.
Help definition is - to give assistance or support to. How to use help in a sentence. Synonym Discussion of help.
a helpline for sb The Counselling Service runs a helpline for people with debt problems. Through the telephone helpline, they can offer virtually instant support in time of crisis, often providing simple but effective solutions. A telephone helpline was established to coincide with the press release.
A telephone helpline was established to coincide with the press release. These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web. Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors.