1. Hegemonize meaning To subject to hegemony.
2. Hegemonise meaning Alternative spelling of Hegemonize.
3. Hegemonize (third-person singular simple present Hegemonizes, present participle hegemonizing, simple past and past participle Hegemonized) To subject to hegemony
Hegemonize, Hegemonizes, Hegemonizing, Hegemonized, Hegemony
4. Definition of Hegemonize in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Hegemonize mean? Information and translations of Hegemonize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Zionism was the product of imperialstic scheme to Hegemonize the Middle-East
7. My mind has been inundated with 75 years of academic scholarship, which attempted to convince me that popular culture's only purpose is to Hegemonize the proletariat
8. ‘colonialism sought to Hegemonize through a process of acculturation’ ‘Liberal persuasion is nothing but a distorted communication and acceptance of the views of those who have the power to Hegemonize in the realm of knowledge/power.’
9. Hegemonize ( third-person singular simple present Hegemonizes, present participle hegemonizing, simple past and past participle Hegemonized ) Europe Hegemonizes the human experience of forty-five hundred years of political, economic, technological, cultural relations within the Asian-African-Mediterranean interregional system.
Hegemonize, Hegemonizes, Hegemonizing, Hegemonized, Human, Hundred
10. This page provides all possible translations of the word Hegemonize in the Arabic language
11. Hegemonize Arabic Discuss this Hegemonize English translation with the community:
12. ‘colonialism sought to Hegemonize through a process of acculturation’ ‘Liberal persuasion is nothing but a distorted communication and acceptance of the views of those who have the power to Hegemonize in the realm of knowledge/power.’
13. Ruts are described as correlates of especially strong mnesic traces, which function as attractors, and Hegemonize cognitions and behavior toward drug use.
14. Hegemonizing: Present participle of <xref>Hegemonize</xref>
15. We've got 0 rhyming words for Hegemonize » What rhymes with Hegemonize? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Hegemonize.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
16. Hegemonize - your style of domination, Madurai, India
17. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "Hegemonize" - from the Lyrics.com website.
18. “It openly plans to Hegemonize state power and to establish a socialist and then, ultimately, a communist state.” And it has been very successful thus far.
19. There is a cost for allowing these constituencies to Hegemonize the left and define its values
20. Learn how to say Hegemonize with EmmaSaying free pronunciation tutorials
21. Hegemonize; heigh-ho; heighten; heil; heist; hele; synonyms
Hegemonize, Heigh, Ho, Heighten, Heil, Heist, Hele
22. Zeinab Abul-Magd examines both the visible and often invisible efforts by Egypt's semiautonomous military to Hegemonize the country's politics, economy, and
23. The centre does not Hegemonize, it is trying to unite India
24. Because there’s an obvious effort to “Hegemonize” global popular culture, to make it fully compliant with the occult elite’s agenda
25. (Said, 1979) Unfortunately, as the orientalists were the references of the colonial power, it was one of the tools to Hegemonize the power
26. Joe Peacott, an American individualist anarchist in the mutualist tradition, criticizes anarcho-capitalists for trying to Hegemonize the individualist anarchism label and make appear as if all individualist anarchists are in favor of capitalism.
27. It is also an attempt to Hegemonize its communal narrative in an officially secular country with a large Hindu majority
28. Developing this in students enables them to interrogate the narratives that Hegemonize one group over another
hegemonize (verb) · hegemonizes (third person present) · hegemonized (past tense) · hegemonized (past participle) · hegemonizing (present participle) · hegemonise (verb) · hegemonises (third person present) · hegemonised (past tense) · hegemonised (past participle) · hegemonising (present participle)
Definition of hegemony 1 : preponderant influence or authority over others : domination battled for hegemony in Asia 2 : the social, cultural, ideological, or economic influence exerted by a dominant group
The definition of hegemonistic is being overly aggressive in expanding influence. A country that goes out and conquers other lands and people is an example of a country that would be described ashegemonistic.
In philosophy and in sociology, the term cultural hegemony has denotations and connotations derived from the Ancient Greek word ἡγεμονία (hegemonia) indicating leadership and rule. In politics, hegemony is the geopolitical method of indirect imperial dominance, with which the hegemon (leader state)...