See also: Heartily Heartedly Hearty Heard Hear Heartfelt Hearken Hearth Hearten Hearsay Heartened Hearing Heartening Heartbeat Heartless Heartbreak Heartbroken Heart-rending Heartwarming Heartbreaking Heart Hearl Hearn Hearse
1. Heartily definition is - in a hearty manner
2. How to use Heartily in a sentence.
3. Heartily definition, in a hearty manner; cordially: He was greeted Heartily
Heartily, Hearty, He
4. 1. sincerely, feelingly, deeply, warmly, genuinely, profoundly, cordially, unfeignedly He laughed Heartily. 2
5. Enthusiastically, vigorously, eagerly, resolutely, earnestly, zealously I Heartily agree with her comments
6. Thoroughly, very, completely, totally, absolutely We're all Heartily sick of all the aggravation.
7. 38 synonyms of Heartily from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 54 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Heartily: in a cheerful or happy manner
9. Find 11 ways to say Heartily, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. She thanked him as Heartily as if he had written it himself
Him, Heartily, He, Had, Himself
11. (Northanger Abbey, by Jane Austen) He laughed very Heartily, with a high, ringing note, leaning back in his chair and shaking his sides
He, Heartily, High, His
12. Har'-ti-li: Occurs (Colossians 3:23) as the translation of ek psuches, "out of the soul," "Whatsoever ye do, do it Heartily as unto the Lord (who sees the heart and recompenses "whatsoever good thing a man does") and not unto men" (however they, your masters according to the flesh, may regard it); the Revised Version (British and American) "work Heartily," margin (Greek) "from the soul."
Har, Heartily, Heart, However
13. Har'-ti-li: Occurs (Colossians 3:23) as the translation of ek psuches, "out of the soul," "Whatsoever ye do, do it Heartily as unto the Lord (who sees the heart and recompenses "whatsoever good thing a man does") and not unto men" (however they, your masters according to the flesh, may regard it); the Revised Version (British and American) "work Heartily," margin (Greek) "from the soul."
Har, Heartily, Heart, However
14. Heartilylaugh may not be the best jewelry store, but it must be the most serious and responsible one.
15. Heartily: 1 adv with gusto and without reservation “the boy threw himself Heartily into his work” adv in a hearty manner “`Yes,' the children chorused Heartily ” Synonyms: cordially , warmly
Heartily, Himself, His, Hearty
16. What does Heartily mean? In a cordial manner; with warmth and sincerity
17. (adverb) She greeted us Heartily.
18. Heartily We Heartily encourage readers of this article to take the specification beyond 0.25, massage it, alter it, reverse some of our decisions, and make the specification their own
19. From the Cambridge English Corpus I agree so Heartily …
20. ‘Hearty’ is an adjective and ‘Heartily’ is an adverb
21. If one wants to use ‘Heartily’, then the correct way of expression is ‘Heartily congratulate’ as it becomes the adverb qualifying the verb congratulate.
22. Heartily definition: thoroughly or vigorously Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
23. Heartily - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
24. The man laughed Heartily and walked over to the door, relocking it.: I thought it was thoroughly entertaining and would recommend it Heartily.: With the tension broken, both men laughed Heartily at the thought.: Having partaken Heartily of frozen pemmican, I stuffed my pocket, bundled the rest into a bag on the sledge, and started off in high glee, stimulated in body and mind.
Heartily, Having, High
25. Synonyms for Heartily in Free Thesaurus
26. 21 synonyms for Heartily: sincerely, feelingly, deeply, warmly, genuinely, profoundly, cordially
27. Heartily Word family (noun) heart heartlessness heartiness (adjective) heartened ≠ disheartened heartening ≠ disheartening heartless hearty (verb) hearten ≠ dishearten (adverb) Heartily heartlessly hearteningly ≠ dishearteningly From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English heart‧i‧ly /ˈhɑːtəli $ …
Heartily, Heart, Heartlessness, Heartiness, Heartened, Heartening, Heartless, Hearty, Hearten, Heartlessly, Hearteningly
28. ‘I am Heartily sick of people in shops demanding money with no social niceties.’ ‘I'd be Heartily sick of dusty decorations by then, so I've some understanding of the reason behind the withering glance.’ ‘SIR, - I am Heartily sick of hearing claims that the A59 is the most dangerous road in the country.’
29. 'Great to see you,' she said Heartily
30. Gill seized my hand and shook it Heartily
31. I am Heartily sick of the whole situation
32. Hugh laughed Heartily at the joke
33. Heartily adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with great appetite) con buen apetito loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adverbio ("en vilo", "de seguido", "a quemarropa").
34. BIGGEST SALE Whatever You Do Work Heartily, As For The Lord And Not For Men / Burlap Print Sign 8x10 / Christian Bible Verse Gift Ministry laceburlapshop
35. Synonyms for Heartily include cordially, deeply, genuinely, sincerely, warmly, earnestly, enthusiastically, profoundly, unfeignedly and eagerly
36. To laugh/sing/eat Heartily in a way that shows that you feel strongly about something I Heartily agree with her on this
37. The school Heartily approves of parental involvement.
38. Definition of Heartily written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
39. O my God, I am Heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because of Thy just punishments, but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, Who art all-good and deserving of all my love
40. Heartily heartedly As adverbs the difference between Heartily and heartedly is that Heartily is in a hearty manner while heartedly is in a hearted manner.
Heartily, Heartedly, Hearty, Hearted
41. 23 Whatever you do, work Heartily, () as for the Lord and not for men, 24 knowing that from the Lord () you will receive the inheritance as your reward
42. Sincerely; genuinely: He sympathized Heartily with their plight
43. Without restraint; exuberantly; vigorously: They laughed Heartily
44. With a hearty appetite: The campers ate Heartily.
45. Heartily definition: thoroughly or vigorously Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples: 43
46. To laugh/sing/eat Heartily in a way that shows that you feel strongly about something I Heartily agree with her on this
47. The school Heartily approves of parental involvement.
48. WORK Heartily, AS FOR THE LORD" -COLOSSIANS 3:23
49. These distinctions extend to all derivative words, including hardier, heartier, hardiest, heartiest, hardily, and Heartily
Hardier, Heartier, Hardiest, Heartiest, Hardily, Heartily
50. You searched for "Heartily" in the KJV Bible
51. To eat Heartily synonyms, To eat Heartily pronunciation, To eat Heartily translation, English dictionary definition of To eat Heartily
52. See also: Heartily Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by G
53. Heartily is a derived term of hearty
54. As a adverb Heartily is in a hearty manner.
55. Looking for Heartily? Find out information about Heartily
56. Heartily (comparative more Heartily, superlative most Heartily) In a hearty manner
57. Https://www.etsy.com/shop/HeartilyArtCo Based on Isle of Lewis, Scotland
58. Https://www.etsy.com/shop/HeartilyArtCo Based on Isle of Lewis, Scotland
59. Heartily is a sweet handwritten font, featuring a lovely flow
60. * Let's all Heartily welcome Jim
61. 23 And whatsoever ye do, do it Heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Read full chapter
62. We Heartily hope for the progress of China, and so far as by peaceable and legitimate means we are able we will do our part toward furthering that progress
63. He Heartily assisted the prince
64. Eagerly; freely; largely; as, to eat Heartily