See also: Headman Headsman Headmaster Headwind Headmate Headwinds Headbutt Head Heading Headstrong Headers Headway Headache Headship Headland Headlines Headlong Headroom Headright Headed Headey Heady Headwaters Headquarters
1. Headman definition is - foreman, overseer
2. How to use Headman in a sentence.
3. Headman synonyms, Headman pronunciation, Headman translation, English dictionary definition of Headman
4. Headman definition, a chief or leader
5. ‘The council consists of the Headman, priest, village watchman, and four or five elders.’ ‘They provided the loyal headmen to displace recalcitrant chiefs, as well as mission-educated ministers, teachers, and agricultural demonstrators, who became the models and ideologues for a new African identity.’
6. Village head, an occupation; Dibao, a village-level Qing official; Tusi (Chinese: 土司, p tǔsī), tribal leaders recognized or appointed by the Chinese over nearby peoples; Penghulu, a Malay local chief; Headman Shabalala (1945–1991), South African singer; Headman (G.I
7. Headman Headman Blue AC -20 Final Price: $650 NEW
8. We found 6 answers for “Headman”
9. This page shows answers to the clue Headman.Headman may be defined as “The head of a tribe or clan”, “An executioner who beheads the condemned person” and “A head or leading man, especially of a village community”
10. A synonym for Headman is Captain.
11. The Headman family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
12. The most Headman families were found in the UK in 1891
13. In 1840 there were 8 Headman families living in Pennsylvania
14. This was about 73% of all the recorded Headman's in the USA
15. Pennsylvania had the highest population of Headman families in 1840.
Had, Highest, Headman
16. Headman - an executioner who beheads the condemned person
17. Headman - the head of a tribe or clan
18. ‘The council consists of the Headman, priest, village watchman, and four or five elders.’ ‘They provided the loyal headmen to displace recalcitrant chiefs, as well as mission-educated ministers, teachers, and agricultural demonstrators, who became the models and ideologues for a new African identity.’
19. Headman at any time with questions
20. Headman was released carded as part of the eleventh series (1992) as part of the Drug Elimination Force (D.E.F.) subset
21. The 9-foot-tall bronze “Headman” statue on Brown’s Island, near the foot of the bridge over the Haxall Canal at the of 7th Street, depicts a 19th-century James River boatman and
22. Headman (Ponca elder) (Oklahoma) is the project coordinator of the Ponca Language Grant and pastor of the Church of the Nazarene in Ponca City
23. 223 Ottawa Lake, 49267, US (734) 856-4884 AndrewHeadman[email protected]
24. Headman (2) Real Name: Robi Insinna
25. Sites: Headman.org, relishrecordings.net, Facebook, SoundCloud, Twitter
26. Headman's SwordTwo Hand SwordPhysical Damage: 55–128Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%Attacks per Second: 1.30Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 57, 106 Str, 89 Dex+400 to Accuracy RatingAcquisitionLevel: 57Purchase CostsSell Price1x Scroll …
27. Headman (Jason Watson) beats Sinjaari (Oisin Murphy,red cap) in the London Gold Cup Newbury 18.5.19 Pic: Edward Whitaker Edward Whitaker/Racing Post
28. What does Headman mean? The chief man especially of a tribal or traditional village
29. Find 11 ways to say Headman, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
30. Headman (v2) was released as part of the eighteenth series (2002), carded in a two-pack with General Tomahawk (v2).
31. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Headman/RELISH/INDUSTRIA on your desktop or mobile device.
32. Haney Headman (5 Sep 1959–5 May 1989), Find a Grave Memorial no
33. (Reinhard) Headman, 88, of Lower Saucon Township, died Wednesday, September 16, 2009 in her residence
34. John Headman was born in 1847, at birth place, North Carolina, to Ludwig Headman and Mary Headman (born Server)
35. Mponela First Grade Magistrate Court has sentenced a 51 year old village Headman, Jeremiah Pemba, to 12 years imprisonment with hard labour for raping a 17-year-old girl
Has, Headman, Hard
36. This The Headman walkthrough explains how to unlock this Tales of Tsushima side quest, the quest location, how to complete it, and what rewards you
37. Gravekeeper's Headman + French database ID
38. Judi Lee-Headman, Sound Department: The Capture
39. Headman 'New Zombie remixed by The Swiss
40. Barbara Headman’s full report may contain information on how to contact them such as phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses
41. Robi Insinna aka Headman & Manhead has been producing since the late 90’s
42. He has released 4 Albums as Headman and one as Manhead since and he’s already working on the follow up
He, Has, Headman
43. The Headman & the Assassin is a story of true andnot-so-true love that takes place in a massive bomb shelter farunderground
44. Headman started out robbing convenience stores, then learned the ropes of high-end thievery while serving time in prison
45. A hardened criminal, Headman doesn't think twice about removing anyone who gets in the way of his plans
Hardened, Headman, His
46. Andrew L Headman married Elizabeth Reed and had 8 children
47. Headman 'Headman' is a 7 letter word starting with H and ending with N Crossword clues for 'Headman' Clue Answer; Tribal leader (7) Headman: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Headman
48. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Headman will help you to finish your crossword today
Hope, Headman, Help
49. Headman definition: A Headman is the male chief or leader of a tribe in a village
50. Headman (2) – Eskimo Recordings Presents: Headman - Dance Modern Label: Eskimo Recordings – 541416 501230 Format: CD, Mixed, Compilation Country: Belgium Released: 04 Oct 2004 Genre: Electronic
51. Headman Msongelwa Shabalala (10 October 1945 – 10 December 1991) was a member of Ladysmith Black Mambazo, a South African choral group founded by his brother Joseph.
52. Headman was born in Ladysmith, in the eMnambithi area and grew up with his brothers Joseph, Jockey, Enoch, Makhosini and Ben.In 1960, he joined the first incarnation of his brother Joseph's group and became a full-time …
Headman, His, He
53. Headman - Only yesterday (Feat Samuel Clássico) 07
54. Headman - Brilho (Feat Emana Cheezy & Lil Killer) 09
55. Headman - 4 Pussy ( Feat V-Lex & Gato Negro Zeus) 11
56. Headman - Babulo (Feat Paulelson) 12
57. Headman - Surra (Feat Lil Boy) 14
headman (noun) · headmen (plural noun) · head man (noun) · head men (plural noun)
Definition of headman. 1a ˈhed-ˈman : foreman, overseer. b ˈhed-ˈman , -ˌman : a lesser chief of a primitive community. 2 ˈhed-mən : headsman.
n. 1. The chief man especially of a tribal or traditional village. 2. A headsman. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
The headman is the representative of the village through whom the villagers as a body deal with the proprietor. From Cambridge English Corpus. The headmen were appointed for life, as long as they remained loyal to the state.
The headman is the representative of the village through whom the villagers as a body deal with the proprietor. The headmen were appointed for life, as long as they remained loyal to the state. In absolute numbers, however, the population of the scheme remained small even under more successful headmen.