1. Examples of Hastily in a Sentence the Hastily put together report contained a lot of errors the congresswoman Hastily made her way towards the waiting elevator Recent Examples on the Web On Tuesday, the Bulldogs Hastily …
2. Hastily [ˈheɪstɪli] adv [act, prepare, arrange] → à la hâte, précipitamment He Hastily changed the subject BUT Il s'est empressé de changer de sujet.
3. Hastily means rashly or too quickly and often carelessly
4. 29 synonyms of Hastily from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 28 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Hastily: with excessive or careless speed.
6. A newsletter that’s been Hastily thrown together is a guaranteed one-way ticket to the unsubscribe button
7. Not that 55 is old," she added Hastily.
8. Hastily adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (too quickly) frettolosamente avv avverbio: Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente" - …
9. Is anyone suspicious that Covid-19, and this Hastily developed vaccine, may be a way of creating a genetic imprint in our DNA that might be exploited later? Lily
10. Hastily 'Hastily' is a 7 letter word starting with H and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Hastily' Clue Answer; With urgency (7) Hastily: Too quickly (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Hastily We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Hastily will help you to finish your crossword today
Hastily, Hope, Help
11. Hastily (Adverb) In a hasty manner; quickly, hurriedly
Hastily, Hasty, Hurriedly
12. Hastily (Adverb) Soon, shortly.
13. Haste is speed, so if you do something Hastily, you're just doing it too fast
14. When a job should take time, like building a house, but it's done Hastily, something often goes wrong
15. If you Hastily leave the dinner table without explaining yourself, people will think you're rude.
16. We found 12 answers for “Hastily”
17. This page shows answers to the clue Hastily.Hastily may be defined as “(adv.) Passionately“(adv.)Without due reflection“(Literary terms) in a hurried manner”
18. Synonyms for Hastily are for example carelessly, foolishly and hasty.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
19. Hastily (comparative more Hastily, superlative most Hastily) In a hasty manner; quickly or hurriedly.
Hastily, Hasty, Hurriedly
20. She scrambled from underneath the wagon and Hastily threw her blankets under the seat
21. Standing in the kitchen, she snatched a pen from her purse and Hastily …
22. Hastily is a derived term of hasty
23. As a adverb Hastily is in a hasty manner; quickly, hurriedly
Hastily, Hasty, Hurriedly
24. They dressed Hastily, got their weapons and Hastily repacked their bags
25. Chen was Hastily assigned a public defender who didn't have time to familiarize himself with Chen's case
Hastily, Have, Himself
26. Earth and timber fortifications were Hastily erected, whether in motte-and-bailey or in ringwork form, in new areas during the eleventh and twelfth centuries.
27. Villefort Hastily quitted the apartment, but reflecting that the sight of the deputy procureur running through the streets would be enough to throw the whole city into confusion, he resumed his ordinary pace.
Hastily, He, His
28. ‘Snatching my hand away from his Hastily, I quickly composed myself to stand up.’
Hand, His, Hastily
29. ‘In December he had sat stunned at a Hastily organised and crowded press conference at Heathrow airport.’
He, Had, Hastily, Heathrow
30. A Hastily built building un edificio construido precipitadamente (Translation of Hastily from the GLOBAL English-Spanish Dictionary © 2020 K Dictionaries Ltd)
31. Genesis 41:14 - Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him Hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh.
Him, Hastily, He, Himself, His
32. Moving or acting with speed or urgency Examples of Hastily in a sentence With a dangerous hurricane approaching, he Hastily gathered his things and fled his home
Hastily, Hurricane, He, His, Home
33. 🔊 With the enemy approaching, he worked to Hastily acquire as many weapons as he could
34. He pushed me Hastily into the open air, and closed the door upon us
35. E.—," was evidently the one which he had been folding so Hastily
He, Had, Hastily
36. Definition of Hastily adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
37. How to say Hastily in English? Pronunciation of Hastily with 2 audio pronunciations, 23 synonyms, 1 meaning, 15 translations, 11 sentences and more for Hastily.
38. A toda prisa She Hastily scrawled a note and left it on the table.Garabateó una nota a toda prisa y la dejó sobre la mesa.
39. Below you will find the solution for: Hastily done 7 Little Words which contains 7 Letters
40. Since you already solved the clue Hastily done which had the answer HURRIED, you can simply go back at the main post to check the other daily crossword clues.
Hastily, Had, Hurried
41. Welcome to the page with the answer to the clue Running off Hastily
42. Examples from the Corpus Hastily • Too many official schedules for 10 a.m
43. Had been Hastily altered for anyone to be able to hide the fact
Had, Hastily, Hide
44. • Max consumed his parkin Hastily and left
45. • Then the older one bends over the younger and kisses him on the lips, Hastily and shyly
46. • Later a Hastily assembled identification parade of three sat
47. Hastily Meaning: "quickly," from hasty + -ly (2)
48. Old English… See definitions of Hastily.
49. Find 32 ways to say Hastily, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
50. Another word for Hastily: quickly, fast, rapidly, promptly, straight away Collins English Thesaurus
51. Hastily tried just two days after being jailed, Du Bouchet has little chance of having his sentence quashed on appeal as it was due above all to his activities as a dissident journalist," Reporters Without Borders said.
Hastily, Has, Having, His
52. (in time) speedily, or (in manner) rapidly -- Hastily, quickly, shortly, soon, suddenly.
53. By Hastily approving SM PHI's bid offer, the city government shut its doors to possible better proposals, the Ombudsman said
54. Morales urges every Filipino to take up fight vs graft 'Some of them are on contracts and if we were to remove them Hastily , we will need to pay compensation,' he said, reiterating that the state was not removing people
55. Nothing must be done Hastily but killing of fleas
56. He Hastily stuffed a few clothes into a bag
57. Parliament was Hastily recalled from recess
58. He summoned his subordinates Hastily to his office
He, His, Hastily
59. Hastily (30 Occurrences) John 11:31 The Jews then which were with her in the house, and comforted her, when they saw Mary, that she rose up Hastily and went out, followed her, saying, She goeth unto the grave to weep there
Hastily, Her, House
60. Another word for Hastily: quickly, fast, rapidly, promptly, straight away Collins English Thesaurus (2)
61. Texas Governor Greg Abbott has called the border crisis a 'humanitarian disaster' as COVID cases surge among teens held in a Hastily constructed …
Has, Humanitarian, Held, Hastily
62. Hastily-Scrawled Page is a World of Warcraft object that can be found in Black Rook Hold
63. Put out his first version of the “Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video.”The video, which has 10.3 million views to date
His, Hastily, Has