1. : to move or act quickly She Hastened up the stairs.
2. Hasten means to go faster or cause to go faster
3. Hasten often sounds a bit formal
4. 63 synonyms of Hasten from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 38 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Hasten: to cause to move or proceed fast or faster
6. Hasten synonyms, Hasten pronunciation, Hasten translation, English dictionary definition of Hasten
7. To cause to move or act swiftly: The guard Hastened
8. Find 77 ways to say Hasten, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. (tr) to be anxious (to say something): I Hasten to add that we are just good friends.
10. Genesis 18:6 View whole chapter See verse in context And Abraham Hasten ed into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth
11. Genesis 19:15 View whole chapter See verse in context And when the morning arose, then the angels Hasten ed Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest
12. Hasten bootstrutter was just a matter of patience
13. I found "a drake" which is the PH of Hasten killed him and ran back towards the path where it opens up into the HG area.
Hasten, Him, Hg
14. Hasten is providing new infant clothing, youth Bible materials, Shona language Bibles, song books, and a new oil tank for our church and clinic project at Dama in Zimbabwe
15. The new diesel 100-liter tank Hasten is delivering will ensure continued pumping of clean borehole water
16. Genesis 18:6 - And Abraham hasteth towards the tent, unto Sarah, and saith, 'Hasten three measures of flour-meal, knead, and make cakes;'
17. Hasten Bootstrutter; Brother Zephyl; Respawn (after death) timer is 400 seconds (6 minutes 40 seconds)
18. The verb Hasten means to move at a high speed
19. If you Hasten to your room, no one will know that you came in late. Hasten comes from the word haste, which means "excessive speed or urgency." The words hurry and Hasten are synonyms.
Hasten, Haste, Hurry
20. To hurry, or to make something go or happen faster: [ + to infinitive ] They didn’t get what they were after – thanks to you, I Hasten to add
Hurry, Happen, Hasten
21. [ T ] To Hasten softening, place the cream cheese in the oven for a few minutes
22. Hasten to do sth to hurry to do or say something hemen/vakit kaybetmeden yapmak; çabucak yapmak I was not, I Hasten to add, the only male there.
Hasten, Hurry, Hemen
23. Hasten's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
24. How to say Hasten in English? Pronunciation of Hasten with 2 audio pronunciations, 37 synonyms, 4 meanings, 22 sentences and more for Hasten.
25. Hasten Global Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 10 January 2017
26. The Hasten family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
27. The most Hasten families were found in the USA in 1880
28. In 1840 there were 3 Hasten families living in Indiana
29. This was about 23% of all the recorded Hasten's in the USA
30. Indiana and 1 other state had the highest population of Hasten families in 1840.
Had, Highest, Hasten
31. Adjectives for Hasten include hasteful, hasteless, hastier, hastiest, hastish, hasty, hasted and hasting
Hasten, Hasteful, Hasteless, Hastier, Hastiest, Hastish, Hasty, Hasted, Hasting
32. Verb Forms [intransitive] Hasten to do something to say or do something without delay She saw his frown and Hastened to explain
Hasten, His, Hastened
33. He has been described as a “charmless bore”—not by me, I Hasten to add.
He, Has, Hasten
34. As president and CEO of AECC and AECI, Hasten works for the boards of directors of those two organizations, which are owned by the 17 electric distribution co-ops
35. Hasten, Hasten, Miss Temple, or the smoke may incommodate you
36. But now, thank God, I believe I shall be able to send you something more and in fact we may congratulate ourselves on our good fortune now, of which I Hasten to inform you
37. Hasten with this, Davus, to the praetor, at the amphitheatre.
38. ‘The report says that in all likelihood it would Hasten the imposition of congestion charges or tolling on the M50 to control demand on the motorway.’ ‘For one thing, while military spending didn't cause the downfall of Soviet Communism, it probably Hastened the demise.’
39. Hasten Estate Solutions provide - Second Home - Villas / Bungalows Weekend Homes - Apartments Non-Agricultural Lands (N.A
Hasten, Home, Homes
40. Start reading Hasten DOWN THE WIND on your Kindle in under a minute
41. Biz group: FIST law will Hasten recovery By: Jerome Aning , Roy Stephen C
42. Examples of Hasten in a sentence
43. Marilyn made an attempt to Hasten the death of her elderly husband by putting arsenic in his food
Hasten, Her, Husband, His
44. 🔊 Sadly, the new tax law will Hasten the closure of many small businesses
45. 🔊 Failing to wash your hands properly will Hasten the spread of the flu virus
46. Hasten is the 39,276 th most popular name of all time
47. As a last name Hasten was the 37,955 th most popular name in 2010
48. How many people with the first name Hasten have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2019, the Social Security Administration has recorded 90 babies born with the first name Hasten in the United States.
How, Hasten, Have, Has
49. Hasten definition: If you Hasten an event or process, often an unpleasant one, you make it happen faster or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
50. Hasten Estate Solutions provide - Second Home - Villas / Bungalows Weekend Homes - Apartments Non-Agricultural Lands (N.A
Hasten, Home, Homes
51. • The agency hoped to Hasten the approval process for new drugs
52. • The cilia in the respiratory tract Hasten the exit from the body of possibly harmful foreign material
53. • I Hasten to add that she was a business acquaintance, not a friend
54. • I have read from cover to cover with great interest, and now Hasten to enclose my subscription.
55. [intransitive] Hasten to do something to say or do something without delay She saw his frown and Hastened to explain
Hasten, His, Hastened
56. He has been described as a ‘charmless bore’—not by me, I Hasten to add
He, Has, Hasten
57. I Hasten to add that I knew nothing of the fraud at the time.
58. "Hasten Down the Wind" is a revealing account of his life through his own eyes, a feat usually obstructed by our desires to eclipse the truth ~ if only for the sake of our egos
59. Hasten IT solutions is a total internet solutions / web technology company providing tangential web technology services in chennai, India
60. Osaka, JAPAN, December 21, 2020 – Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (TSE:4502/NYSE:TAK) (“Takeda”) today announced that it has entered into an agreement to divest a portfolio of prescription pharmaceutical products sold in China to Hasten Biopharmaceutic Co., Ltd
61. (China) (“Hasten”), a company funded by Feidong County of Hefei City, and organized by Ray Capital Management Limited
62. Hasten (vt.)催促,加速(vi.)趕緊,趕快
63. Hasten improves performance by lowering the latency, optimizing hidden internet settings to adjust how your PC sends data to the server
Hasten, , How
64. Here Hasten Wells, the father of John B., was born and reared on a farm." "The Jess M
65. Hasten Down the Wind is the Grammy Award-winning seventh studio album by singer-songwriter Linda Ronstadt.Released in 1976, it became her third straight million-selling album
66. Hasten Marshall was the son of John and Permelia Marshall and he married Nancy Webb in 1853
67. Dictionary entry overview: What does Hasten mean? • Hasten (verb) The verb Hasten has 4 senses:
68. Cause to occur rapidly Familiarity information: Hasten used as a verb is uncommon.
hasten (verb) · hastens (third person present) · hastened (past tense) · hastened (past participle) · hastening (present participle)