1. 9 synonyms of Harshly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Harshly: in a manner so as to cause loss or suffering
3. Harshly adverb severely, roughly, cruelly, strictly, grimly, sternly, brutally Her husband is being Harshly treated in prison
Harshly, Her, Husband
4. Harshly adverb (OF SOUND, LIGHT) in a way that is too strong, bright, loud, etc.: The room was Harshly lit
5. He has Harshly cropped grey hair and a no-nonsense manner.
He, Has, Harshly, Hair
6. Harshly Sentence Examples Don't judge Lise Harshly, she began
7. She brushed the dog's fur rather Harshly and briskly
8. "He can't enter," he said Harshly, angry gaze on the devil.
9. 'Harshly' is a 7 letter word starting with H and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Harshly' Clue Answer; How disciplinarians handle miscreants (7) Harshly: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Harshly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Harshly will help you to finish your crossword today
Harshly, How, Handle, Hope, Help
10. Harshly is a Words with Friends word
11. Words with Friends point value for Harshly: 16 points
12. But yeah, Sharply = +2, Drastically = +3, Harshly = -2
13. Synonyms for Harshly include brutally, roughly, severely, sternly, cruelly, grimly, hard, hardly, ill and oppressively
Harshly, Hard, Hardly
14. Synonyms for Harshly in Free Thesaurus
15. 9 synonyms for Harshly: severely, roughly, cruelly, strictly, grimly, sternly, brutally, gratingly
16. Get the Harshly neck gaiter and mug.
17. Definition of Harshly in the Definitions.net dictionary
18. What does Harshly mean? Information and translations of Harshly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
19. ‘A Harshly unpleasant note is struck by the video.’ ‘Three of these songs bear Harshly noisy guitar passages.’ ‘The bell sounded, ringing Harshly in the quiet classroom.’ ‘She was snapped Harshly back to reality by the clatter of overturned toys.’ ‘He explains his desire to unite the two Harshly …
Harshly, He, His
20. We found 17 answers for “Harshly”
21. This page shows answers to the clue Harshly.Harshly may be defined as “(adv.)In a harsh manner” and “In a harsh or unkind manner”
22. Synonyms for Harshly are for example brutally, coarsely and cruelly.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
23. Synonyms for criticize Harshly include slate, lambaste, attack, bash, hammer, pillory, condemn, flay, knock and maul
24. Unscrambling Harshly through our powerful word unscrambler yields 55 different words
25. 55 anagrams of Harshly were found by unscrambling letters in H A R S H L Y
26. In the little fair created by the costers' barrows the evening only seemed beginning; and the naphtha flares made one's eyes ache, the men's voices grated Harshly, and the girls' faces saddened one.
27. If I judged Harshly of other people's mistakes in marriage, it may have been because I had bitter reason to judge Harshly of my own
Harshly, Have, Had
28. (David Copperfield, by Charles Dickens) "Leave him alone," Hans commanded Harshly, in a strange voice
Him, Hans, Harshly
29. In a cruel, severe and unkind way She was treated very Harshly.
30. Harshly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (unfairly) injustement adv adverbe: modifie un adjectif ou un verbe
31. Est toujours invariable ! Ex : "Elle est très grande." "Je marche lentement." They were dealt with very Harshly for a trivial offence.
32. The singer was Harshly criticized on social media for her insensitive comments.La cantante fue duramente criticada en las redes sociales por sus comentarios insensibles.
33. Harshly: 1 adv in a harsh or unkind manner “`That's enough!,' he cut in Harshly ” adv in a harsh and grating manner Synonyms: gratingly , raspingly
Harshly, Harsh, He
34. On this page you will find the solution to Harshly colorful crossword clue crossword clue
35. In fact, this topic is meant to untwist the answers of CodyCross Harshly criticize, berate.Accordingly, we provide you with all hints and cheats and needed answers to accomplish the required crossword and find a final word of the puzzle group.
36. Origin and meaning of Harshly: late 14c., from harsh (adj.) + -ly (2)
37. Criticize Harshly is a crossword puzzle clue
38. Criticize Harshly is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
39. Harshly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (roughly) aspramente avv avverbio: Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente" - "Ho tirato la palla lontano"
Harshly, Happening, Ho
40. Another word for Harshly: severely, roughly, cruelly, strictly, grimly Collins English Thesaurus
41. This crossword clue Spoke Harshly was discovered last seen in the February 18 2021 at the Wall Street Journal Crossword
42. Harshly colorful NYT Crossword Clue Answers are listed below and every time we find a new solution for this clue we add it on the answers list
43. Ads This crossword clue might have a … Harshly colorful Crossword Clue Read More »
44. Harshly Total Number of words made out of Harshly = 54 Harshly is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 16 points.Harshly is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 14 points
45. Harshly is a 7 letter medium Word starting with H and ending with Y
46. 6 letter Words made out of Harshly
47. Trump's pardons Harshly criticized by legal experts John Kruzel 1/21/2021
48. Harshly (20 Occurrences) Mark 14:5 For this might have been sold for more than three hundred denarii, and given to the poor." They grumbled against her.
Harshly, Have, Hundred, Her
49. Harshly adv 1: in a harsh or unkind manner; "`That's enough!,' he cut in Harshly" 2: in a harsh and grating manner; "her voice fell gratingly on our ears" [syn: gratingly, raspingly, Harshly]
Harshly, Harsh, He, Her
50. The grit beneath her soles grated Harshly on the wooden deck
51. He was Harshly attacked by critics
52. "Don't talk like that!" he interrupted Harshly
53. Norway was treated much more Harshly throughout their occupation.: La Norvège a été traitée beaucoup plus durement tout au long de l'occupation.: And also Josip Broz Tito was Harshly criticised.: Il y avait aussi Josip Broz Tito qui a été durement 14 critiqué.: We cannot allow history to judge us Harshly.: Nous ne pouvons pas laisser l'histoire nous juger sévèrement.
Harshly, History, Histoire
54. History Will Judge Trump’s Enablers Harshly 6/2/2020 J&J vaccine rolls out after CDC thumbs-up; Dr
55. Thomas Smith Harshly Criticized Chinese Gov’t, Now Faces False Claims Of Ethnic Bias (Update) In a personal blog post, Professor Thomas Smith used colorful language to attack the Chinese government over the coronavirus, but student activists falsely claim he disparaged Chinese people as an ethnic group, and Dean Robert Schapiro has denounced the professor, who …
Harshly, He, Has
56. Question: "Why did Jesus rebuke the scribes and Pharisees so Harshly in Matthew 23:13–36?" Answer: In Matthew 23 Jesus pronounces “woes” on the scribes and Pharisees, the religious elite of the day.The word woe is an exclamation of grief, denunciation, or distress
57. How Harshly does Florida law punish driving while intoxicated? On behalf of Wallace Law Firm Mar 22, 2021 Criminal Defense
58. Question: "Why did God judge Edom so Harshly in the book of Obadiah?" Answer: Obadiah clearly predicted Edom’s destruction (Obadiah 1:1, 8), and the prophecy offers a list of specific reasons for God’s impending judgment: - Their heart of pride: …
adj. harsh·er, harsh·est. 1. Disagreeable to one of the senses, as: a. Disagreeable to the sense of hearing: a harsh voice. b. Disagreeable to the sense of sight: harsh lighting.
harshly adverb (OF SOUND, LIGHT ) in a way that is too strong, bright, loud, etc.: The room was harshly lit. He has harshly cropped grey hair and a no-nonsense manner. More examples. The pained scream echoed harshly against his ears. The book was full of harshly vivid photographs.
Definition of harsh 1 : having a coarse uneven surface that is rough or unpleasant to the touch granite stones harsh with lichen— Nancy Hale 3 : excessively critical or negative had some harsh words for her opponent a harsh critic : unduly severe in making demands harsh discipline
slang Insulting; rude; mean-spirited. A: "I hope she's colorblind—if not, it means she picked out that hideous outfit because she thought it looked good." B: "Ouch, that was pretty harsh." slang An unpleasant or painful inhalation while smoking marijuana. I figured it was a harsh toke based on how much you were coughing.