1. Haply synonyms, Haply pronunciation, Haply translation, English dictionary definition of Haply
2. Haply definition, perhaps; by chance
3. Haply Robotics was the sole company selected as part of an Innovative Solutions Canada grant to develop a next generation force-feedback haptic console.
4. Haply Sentence Examples No man can change his forefathers, but the poor man may Haply become richer.
5. And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry: and seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if Haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves
He, Hungry, Having, Haply
6. And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry: and seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if Haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves
He, Hungry, Having, Haply
7. Achieve Organizational Excellence The strong integration between your people, the organizational structure, technical systems and work processes is the recipe for your success. Haply's integrated approach prevents activities from occurring in a silo and moves teams to achieve their goals.
8. The Haply Inverse Our vision is to create a physical simulation console that combines cutting edge technologies in robotics, virtual reality, simulation design, and 6 degree-of-freedom motion tracking to create a platform that will shape the way we train, learn, and entertain ourselves far into the future.
9. Haply - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
10. Carol, one of the owners of the Haply Hemp, makes walking in the door feel like home
Haply, Hemp, Home
11. At Haply Hemp, we are no stranger to smoking
12. In fact, the founders of Haply Hemp have had a passion for smoking that goes back to the 1960's and made famous Up In Smoke where enjoying smoke and craft cocktails was pioneered.
Haply, Hemp, Have, Had
13. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Haply. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Haply, by chance, by luck (adverb)
14. Haply Robotics is a team of engineers with expertise in creating haptic tools rapidly and with an emphasis on usability and human-technology interaction
Haply, Haptic, Human
15. Lest Haply ye be found to fight against God
16. ‘He would dig a pit with Little John and Much, and hide it up with branches and earth, so that Master Carfax might stray into it and Haply break his neck.’ ‘He must cease to seek occasions of quarrelling, lest, Haply, the common enemy should come suddenly and finding him fighting with his neighbour, should have an easy victory over both.’
He, Hide, Haply, His, Him, Have
17. If you've just received a Haply Kit, start here! You'll find documentation for beginning to work with a Haply Kit Java GPL-3.0 4 3 0 0 Updated Feb 7, 2020
18. Haply-API-cpp Haply C++ API for communicating with Haply haptics devices C++ GPL-3.0 0 3 0 0 Updated Oct 24, 2019
19. Haply (adv.) "by chance; perhaps," late 14c., hapliche, from hap + -ly (2).
Haply, Hapliche, Hap
20. " Haply " and "happily" both mean "by chance." "Happen" and "happening" both derive from "hap," and likewise "happy" and "happiness," whose early meanings cluster around the idea of being blessed by good fortune, a lucky or fortunate circumstance
Haply, Happily, Happen, Happening, Hap, Happy, Happiness
21. Haply definition: by chance or accident ; perhaps Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
22. The Haply family name was found in the USA in 1880
23. In 1880 there was 1 Haply family living in Mississippi
24. This was 100% of all the recorded Haply's in the USA
25. Mississippi had the highest population of Haply families in 1880
Had, Highest, Haply
26. Use census records and voter lists to see where families with the Haply surname lived
27. Synonyms for Haply include possibly, maybe, perhaps, perchance, mayhap, peradventure, conceivably, feasibly, happen and hopefully
Haply, Happen, Hopefully
28. Break 'Haply' down into sounds : [HAP] + [LEE] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
29. Record yourself saying 'Haply' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
30. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Haply'.
31. Haply (Tichondrius) War Dogs - 60 Blood Elf Arms Warrior, 224 ilvl
32. Dictionary entry overview: What does Haply mean? • Haply (adverb) The adverb Haply has 1 sense:
33. By accident Familiarity information: Haply used as an adverb is very rare.
34. And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry: and seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if Haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
He, Hungry, Having, Haply
35. Haply: 1 adv by accident “betrayed by a word Haply overheard” Synonyms: by chance , by luck
36. Delivery & Pickup Options - 5 reviews of Haply Hemp Cafe & Bar "Came here for a coffee.love this place
Haply, Hemp, Here
37. Haply Robotics 300 followers on LinkedIn
38. Bringing touch to technlogy At Haply Robotics, we strive to build amazing things
39. Haply for I am black, And have not those soft parts of conversation That chamberers have; or for I am declined Into the vale of years—yet that’s not much— She’s gone
40. What Haply means in Punjabi , Haply meaning in Punjabi, Haply definition, examples and pronunciation of Haply in Punjabi language.
41. Haply definition is - by chance, luck, or accident
42. The first known use of Haply was in the 14th century
43. About Haply A 2 syllables adverb and 5 letters with the letters a, h, l, p, and y, 4 consonants, 1 vowels …
44. Haply, King James Bible Dictionary
45. Lest Haply ye be found to fight against God.Acts 5:39.
46. "That they should seek the Lord, if Haply they might feel after him." Acts 17:27 #686 ara, "denoting an inference more or less decisive, manner of man, perhaps." Paul spoke to Greeks in Athens using none of the thought forms or language from the Jews
47. Haply Robotics Bringing touch to technology Fostering a community that develops open-source, high-end haptic robotic tools
Haply, High, Haptic
48. Check out what we're working on www.Haply.co
49. Haply (literary, archaic) By accident or luck
50. Burton, The Supplemental Nights to the Thousand Nights and a Night: But as soon as her son espied her, bowl in hand, he thought that Haply something untoward had befallen her, but he would not ask of aught until such time as she had set down the bowl, when she acquainted him
Her, Hand, He, Haply, Had, Him
51. Haply API Java How To Use This Repository
52. The Haply app synchronises streams of audio and video across multiple devices
53. The event host will give you the codes you need to make a Haply work and trigger the start of the event
54. Join Facebook to connect with Haply Mae Ann and others you may know
55. But if it be of God, ye cannot ouerthrow it, lest Haply yee be found euen to fight against God
56. Haply Robotics is a team of enthusiastic engineers, designers, and artists united by a passion for building exceptional products
57. For as thou art going with thine adversary before the magistrate, on the way give diligence to be quit of him; lest Haply he drag thee unto the judge, and the judge shall deliver thee to the officer, and the officer shall cast thee into prison
Him, Haply, He
58. Let us fear therefore, lest Haply, a promise being left of entering into his rest, any one of you should seem to have come short of it
Haply, His, Have
Definition of happy. 1 : favored by luck or fortune : fortunate a happy coincidence. 2 : notably fitting, effective, or well adapted : felicitous a happy choice. 3a : enjoying or characterized by well-being and contentment is the happiest person I know a happy childhood. b : expressing, reflecting, or suggestive of happiness a happy ending.
hap·ly. (hăp′lē) adv. By chance or accident. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
Examples of haply in a Sentence Magha: Two sources of success are known: wisdom and effort; make them both thine own, if thou wouldst haply rise. Sophocles: Rash indeed is he who reckons on the morrow, or haply on days beyond it for tomorrow is not, until today is past.