1. Hannover, city, capital of Lower Saxony Land (state), northwestern Germany
2. First mentioned in documents in 1100, Hannover was chartered in 1241 and joined the Hanseatic
3. From Hannover’s atmospheric old town, filled with reconstructed half-timbered buildings and terrace cafes, to its baroque gardens and vast urban lake, this booming city has much more to offer than its industrial reputation suggests.
Hannover, Half, Has
4. Things to Do in Hannover, Germany: See Tripadvisor's 65,557 traveler reviews and photos of Hannover tourist attractions
5. We have reviews of the best places to see in Hannover
6. Hanover, German Hannover, former state of northwestern Germany, first an electorate (1692–1806) of the Holy Roman Empire, then a kingdom (1814–66), and finally a Prussian province (1866–1945).After World War II the state was administratively abolished; its former territory formed about 80 percent of the Land (state) of Lower Saxony.
Hanover, Hannover, Holy
7. Staatsoper Hannover is a German opera house and company in Hanover, the state capital of Lower Saxony
Hannover, House, Hanover
8. Hochschule für Musik, Theater und Medien Hannover
9. Hochschule für Musik, Theater und Medien Hannover is an artistic-scientific university in Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany.
Hochschule, Hannover, Hanover
10. Hannover exists in historical starts after 1692
11. The House of Hanover (German: Haus Hannover), whose members are known as Hanoverians, is a German royal house that ruled Hanover, Great Britain, and Ireland at various times during the 17th to 20th centuries.The house originated in 1635 as a cadet branch of the House of Brunswick-Lüneburg, growing in prestige until Hanover became an Electorate in 1692.
House, Hanover, Haus, Hannover, Hanoverians
12. Hannover 96 are in danger of failing to re-sign U.S
13. Hannover offers a mix of old-world charm and natural landscapes, as well as lively beer gardens and modern shopping malls
14. Museums in Hannover offer a diverse collection
15. The latest tweets from @Hannover
16. Ärztehaus Hannover Schiffgraben 22-28, 30175 Hannover, Tel.: 0511 / 380 380
17. Hannover Re's worldwide presence, infrastructure and organisational approach are optimally geared towards our clients and market requirements
18. Come rain or shine, Hannover offers many diverse activities
19. Hannover Re's worldwide presence, infrastructure and organisational approach are optimally geared towards our clients and market requirements
20. Central management combined with local talent, an effective customer relationship management and detailed risk management are Hannover Re's key to providing our clients with the best reinsurance solutions.
21. Hannover is a really big city, you can definitely get lost in it! ahaha it has amazing gigantic parks, the "Herrenhäuser Gärten" was super cool, it has a zoo and an aquatic zoo too, some nice lakes, Museums and so on, it has a little place called "old town", it's a littel bit strange for a luxurious place like Hannover, i …
Hannover, Has, Herrenh
22. Founded 1896 Address Arthur-Menge-Ufer 5 30169 Hannover Country Germany Phone +49 (511) 969 001 96 Fax +49 (511) 969 007 196 E-mail [email protected]Hannover96.de
23. ハノーファー（独: Hannover /haˈnoːfɐ/ 発音を聴く [ヘルプ / ファイル] ）は、ライネ川沿いにある北ドイツの主要都市のひとつ。 ニーダーザクセン州の州都である。人口53万人。 地域の行政の中心地としても政治的力点の置かれた町である。
24. Top Places to Visit in Hannover, Germany: See Tripadvisor's 65,551 traveller reviews and photos of Hannover attractions.
25. The "Hannover" was built by Wigham Richardson & Co, Walker-on-Tyne in 1899 for North German Lloyd of Bremen
26. Hannover Re, with gross premium of more than EUR 24 billion, is the third-largest reinsurer in the world
27. From Hannover’s atmospheric old town, filled with reconstructed half-timbered buildings and terrace cafes, to its baroque gardens and vast urban lake, this booming city has much more to offer than its industrial reputation suggests.
Hannover, Half, Has
28. Hannover is a really big city, you can definitely get lost in it! ahaha it has amazing gigantic parks, the "Herrenhäuser Gärten" was super cool, it has a zoo and an aquatic zoo too, some nice lakes, Museums and so on, it has a little place called "old town", it's a littel bit strange for a luxurious place like Hannover, i …
Hannover, Has, Herrenh
29. 1 Hannover Airport (HAJ IATA) (about 11 km (6.8 mi) north of the city centre)
30. Redirecting to https://www.visit-Hannover.com/en
31. Redirecting to https://www.visit-Hannover.com/en.
32. Digital: Hannover Messe - Service
33. Hannover MESSE 2021 to be held as a purely digital event.
34. Hannover (2), Norddeutscher Lloyd steamship, history and description, built 1899 at Walker-on-Tyne by Wigham, Richardson & Co.
35. Hannover synonyms, Hannover pronunciation, Hannover translation, English dictionary definition of Hannover
36. Guests at Hannover hotels have plenty of other attractions to marvel at, such as the Marienburg Castle, the Sea Life Aquarium, Hannover Zoo or the famous Nanas, giant statues made by Niki de Saint Phalle
Hannover, Hotels, Have
37. Book your hotel in Hannover and pay later with Expedia
38. Save big on a wide range of Hannover hotels! Hannover is known for its theater scene, festivals, and museums
39. Hannover MESSE’s Logistics events worldwide pave the way towards a solution-driven Logistics 4.0 ecosystem
40. Hannover 96 2-1 Levante UDAfter the sides swapped first-half penalties, Didier Ya Konan struck in the 49th minute and the ten-man hosts held on to take the Group L lead
Hannover, Half, Hosts, Held
41. Studying at Leibniz Universität Hannover therefore enables students not only to obtain an academic qualification but also practical experience and an insight into interdisciplinary, networked systems.
42. Hannover MESSEHanover Fair - Industrial Techniques Section: once a year: Deutsche Messe Hannover: 04/12/2021 5 days: HYDROGEN + FUEL CELLS + BATTERIESHydrogen & Fuel Cells & Batteries Expo
43. Group Exhibit Hydrogen + Fuel Cells + Batteries is Europe’s largest exhibition for these technologies & part of Hannover MESSE – the world’s leading
44. 113 reviews of Hannover Hauptbahnhof "Ok so it's not the prettiest station in the world (although the frontage isn't bad), but it's well organized and the annoucements as you get off a train are great and also in English
45. Hannover (správná česká výslovnost [hanover] nebo [hanóvr], německá výslovnost [haˈnoːfɐ] IPA) je hlavním a největším město německé spolkové země Dolní Sasko.Žije zde přibližně 538 tisíc obyvatel, což z něj činí 13
Hannover, Hanover, Han, Ha, Hlavn
46. Looking for Hannover Hotel? 2-star hotels from $17, 3 stars from $39 and 4 stars+ from $63
Hannover, Hotel, Hotels
47. Stay at Ibis Budget Hannover Messe from $52/night, Bed'nbudget Expo-Hostel Dorms from $17/night, Bed'nBudget City - Hostel from $23/night and more
48. Compare prices of 960 hotels in Hannover on KAYAK now.
49. Thirteen indicators were used to calculate Hannover Medical School's overall Best Global Universities rank
50. Hannover is located in Germany, using iata code HAJ, and icao code EDDV.Find out the key information for this airport.
Princeton's WordNet(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Hannover, Hanover(noun) a port city in northwestern Germany; formerly a member of the Hanseatic League Hanover, House of Hanover, Hanoverian line(noun) the English royal house that reigned from 1714 to 1901 (from George I to Victoria)
In 1842 the first horse railway was inaugurated, and from 1893 an electric tram was installed. In 1887 Hanover's Emile Berliner invented the record and the gramophone . After 1937 the Lord Mayor and the state commissioners of Hanover were members of the NSDAP (Nazi party). A large Jewish population then existed in Hanover.
Definition of hangover 1 : something (such as a surviving custom) that remains from what is past 2 a : disagreeable physical effects following heavy consumption of alcohol or the use of drugs b : a letdown following great excitement or excess
The Opera House, the Schauspielhaus (Play House), the Ballhof eins, the Ballhof zwei and the Cumberlandsche Galerie belong to the Lower Saxony State Theatre. The Theater am Aegi is Hanover's big theatre for musicals, shows and guest performances. The Neues Theater (New Theatre) is the boulevard theatre of Hanover.