1. Hankering synonyms, Hankering pronunciation, Hankering translation, English dictionary definition of Hankering
2. 18 synonyms of Hankering from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find another word for Hankering
4. Hankering: a strong wish for something.
5. Hankering definition, a longing; craving
6. The two noodles are Hankering after her, and she encourages them
7. (BENJAMIN LEOPOLD) FARJEON It was a notable trait in his character that he was not addicted to Hankering after money
His, He, Hankering
8. Hankering Sentence Examples But she lingered on at Coppet, constantly Hankering after Paris, and acknowledging the Hankering quite honestly.
9. Now many of the newspaper's young writers are Hankering after careers in journalism
10. You'll get a Hankering to come back every year in early May when the redbuds open and the dogwoods bloom
11. We have high ceilings, so a few Old Masters wouldn't go amiss, and I've quite a Hankering …
Have, High, Hankering
12. Hankering is a crossword puzzle clue
13. Hankering is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
14. " The Hankering " is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 12
15. A strong wish: Don't you ever have a Hankering for a different lifestyle?
16. Hankering 'Hankering' is a 9 letter word starting with H and ending with G Crossword clues for 'Hankering' Clue Answer; Hankering (3) YEN: Japanese money (3) A fancy (3) Desire (informal) (3) Cash in Tokyo (3) Strong appetite (3) Kobe currency (3) Coin issued in values of 1 to 500 (3)
17. I've been Hankering after sushi ever since I came back from Tokyo last month
18. The former heavyweight champion has been Hankering after a chance to reclaim her title
Heavyweight, Has, Hankering, Her
19. Worldwide, the agri-food industry is striving to adapt to the appetites of a new generation Hankering for fresher, healthier food, by developing new products and new ingredients that will soon be making their way SIAL Innovation -- as inspirational as ever THEN GET THE HUMP GOT a Hankering …
Hankering, Healthier, Hump
20. Hankering - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
21. Present participle of hanker 1861, Anthony Trollope, chapter 4, in Framley Parsonage: One may say that Hankering after naughty things is the very essence of the evil into which we have been precipitated by Adam's fall
Hanker, Hankering, Have
22. 2008 May 23, James Graff, "Lost: Labour's Love for Brown," Time: [T]here is a clear sense that Britain is Hankering for a change at the
23. Hankering: 1 n a yearning for something or to do something Synonyms: yen Type of: hungriness , longing , yearning prolonged unfulfilled desire or need
24. Hankering Meaning: "mental craving," 1660s, verbal noun from hanker
25. A Hankering for something is a desire or longing for it
26. From time to time we all get a Hankering for something a little different
27. [ + for/after] Synonyms: desire, longing, wish, hope More Synonyms of Hankering …
28. ‘he had a Hankering to return to Scotland’ ‘No motive was established for the crime, beyond a vague Hankering for the bachelor life.’ ‘Over the weekend I found myself with a Hankering to see lousy movies.’ ‘Rubin says he has always had a Hankering for public life.’ ‘I have an unhealthy Hankering …
He, Had, Hankering, Has, Have
29. Synonyms for Hankering include desire, longing, hunger, pining, urge, yen, craving, itch, thirst and wish
30. He was Hankering after the bright lights of the city.
31. ‘he had a Hankering to return to Scotland’ ‘No motive was established for the crime, beyond a vague Hankering for the bachelor life.’ ‘Over the weekend I found myself with a Hankering to see lousy movies.’ ‘Rubin says he has always had a Hankering for public life.’ ‘I have an unhealthy Hankering …
He, Had, Hankering, Has, Have
32. See authoritative translations of Hankering in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
33. Definition of Hankering to have an endless craving for or to do something Examples of Hankering in a sentence I hope my husband has a Hankering for fried chicken since that’s what we’re having for dinner
Hankering, Have, Hope, Husband, Has, Having
34. Definition of Hankering (noun): a strong feeling of wanting something
35. Definition and synonyms of Hankering from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
36. This is the British English definition of Hankering.View American English definition of Hankering.
37. Hankering for/after something a Hankering for a wealthy lifestyle; Hankering to do something I’ve always had a Hankering to go to China
38. Conservatives, "Hankering" after the offices, accepted unconditionally the annexation of Texas, they were called Hunkers
39. A Political History of the State of New York, Volumes 1-3 They're kind of Hankering , pard, and, mum, if you are willin ', and ain't' fraid to trust her with us, why, we'd be mighty glad to tote her -- just for a few minutes
History, Hankering, Her
40. Definition of Hankering in the Definitions.net dictionary
41. What does Hankering mean? Information and translations of Hankering in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
42. Find 19 ways to say Hankering, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
43. Dictionary entry overview: What does Hankering mean? • Hankering (noun) The noun Hankering has 1 sense:
44. A yearning for something or to do something Familiarity information: Hankering used as a noun is very rare.
45. Holidaymakers who hanker after the sun hanker to do something I've been Hankering to visit my father's birthplace for many years
Holidaymakers, Hanker, Hankering
46. → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus hanker • At the age of four, she could read fast and well and she naturally began Hankering after books.
47. Hankering meaning, definition, what is Hankering: a strong wish to have or do something: Learn more.
48. Definition of Hankering noun in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
49. Hankering definition: A Hankering for something is a desire or longing for it
50. This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "The Hankering" from Season 12, which aired on November 30, 2019
51. Your score has been saved for The Hankering
52. Hankering translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'hanker',hardening',hankie',hank', examples, definition, conjugation
Hankering, Hanker, Hardening, Hankie, Hank
53. 1 day ago · Good Morning! If you have been Hankering after an electric car, but maybe balked at the price, take heart
Have, Hankering, Heart