1. Hangdog definition is - sad, dejected
2. How to use Hangdog in a sentence.
3. Hangdog synonyms, Hangdog pronunciation, Hangdog translation, English dictionary definition of Hangdog
4. Hangdog definition, browbeaten; defeated; intimidated; abject: He always went about with a Hangdog look
5. Hangdog His affect is by turns boyish and Hangdog.
6. Hangdog look A self-pitying expression of abjection, defeat, shame, or guilt
7. Don't just stare at me with that Hangdog look
8. Hangdog describes a dejected, guilty or shamed look on someone’s face. Hangdog is an adjective that is solely used to describe a facial expression
9. Note that Hangdog is a compound word, which is a word that is derived from two separate words joined together.
10. (hæŋdɒg, US -dɔːg) also hang-dog adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] If you say that someone has a Hangdog expression on their face, you mean that they look sad, and often guilty or ashamed
Hang, Has, Hangdog
11. 'Everybody missed her,' Stan said with a Hangdog look.
12. Why People Choose Hangdog Climbing Gym Sharing our passion for adventure with the Illawarra since the early 90’s, our experienced staff provide expert advice on the sport of climbing
13. [email protected]Hangdog.co.nz (04) 589 9181
14. What does Hangdog mean? Shamefaced or guilty
15. Hangdog INDOOR ROCK CLIMBING CENTRE
16. 14 Hangdog Lane, Somers, CT 06071 (MLS# 170379688) is a Single Family property with 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms and 2 partial bathrooms
17. 14 Hangdog Lane is currently listed for $979,000 and was received on March 12, 2021.
18. 38 synonyms of Hangdog from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 47 related words, definitions, and antonyms
19. Definition of Hangdog expression in the Idioms Dictionary
20. What does Hangdog expression expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
21. ∙ 14 Hangdog, Somers, CT 06071 ∙ $979,000 ∙ MLS# 72797373 ∙ Sweeping views & thoughtful attention to detail are …
22. ‘Craig Michael's Hangdog portrayal of the libertine and ill-starred artist for the most part manages to avoid suffering genius/nutcase clichés.’ ‘He's stocky with an expression so Hangdog it makes Droopy look like he's had Botox; he also has a weird brushed - up hairline …
Hangdog, He, Had, Has, Hairline
23. 14 Hangdog Ln , Somers, CT 06071-1322 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $979,000
24. Find 42 photos of the 14 Hangdog Ln home on Zillow
25. Climbers Hangdog When They Can't Do the Moves
26. Hangdog Camp, Takaka, New Zealand
27. Hangdog is the campground for climbers who are climbing at Paines Ford, New Zealand's premier sportclimbing crag.
28. The look in Trenwith's eyes, and the sheepish, Hangdog expression of his whole face made Eleanor gasp
29. STEWART Charity caught the heartsick, Hangdog look in his eyes, and she forbore to slice Kedzie up with sarcasm
Heartsick, Hangdog, His
30. Hangdog - Shoulder to Shoulder is the first of three books in the highly anticipated Christian Fiction series by Tylie Eaves
31. Hangdog significado, definición, qué es Hangdog: 1
32. Hangdog was originally a noun and was commonly used as a form of depreciatory or abusive address in the sense 'a miserable fellow fit only to be hanged like a dog'
33. Hangdog Climbing is recommended for the ages 4+ although it is dependent on the individual
34. Hangdog is an excellent first offering from this up and coming author
35. Definition of Hangdog adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
36. Hangdog While lead climbing or on top rope, to hang on the rope or a piece of protection for a rest
37. The Hangdog and shamefaced air of the retreating enemy
38. See authoritative translations of Hangdog in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
39. Hangdog 'Hangdog' is a 7 letter word starting with H and ending with G Crossword clues for 'Hangdog' Clue Answer; Like losers' looks (7) Hangdog: Having pitiful aspect (7) Looking guiltily dejected (7) Intimidated, as a look (7) Guilty-looking (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Hangdog
40. Hangdog, is an alternative rock band from montreal with great hooks and memorable lyrics
41. #alternativeRock #newMusic #Hangdog #theTellBar #michaelFonfara #bestSong …
42. Examples of Hangdog in a sentence
43. With a Hangdog face, the boy hung his head low and admitted that he had stolen the money from his father’s wallet
Hangdog, Hung, His, Head, He, Had
44. 🔊 Her daughter’s Hangdog expression let the mother know that something bad had happened at …
Her, Hangdog, Had, Happened
45. — “Hangdog Days: Conflict, Change, and the Race for 5.14” by Jeff Smoot, of Seattle (Mountaineers Books) — “The Good Way: A Himalayan Journey” …
46. His memoir, Hangdog Days: Conflict, Change, and the Race for 5.14 (Mountaineers Books 2019), is "a welcome trip back to the 1980s" (Climbing magazine), the decade of the greatest conflict and change in American rock climbing.
47. His latest, Morning Phase, is a return of sorts to the heavily orchestrated and pristinely produced mope-rock of 2002’s Sea Change, though it trades that album’s alluring Hangdog desperation
His, Heavily, Hangdog
48. Vintage Green XL Hangdog Pullover $ 30.00 Sold out
49. 1852, William Makepeace Thackeray, The History of Henry Esmond: The poor colonel went out of the room with a Hangdog look
History, Henry, Hangdog
50. High quality Hangdog gifts and merchandise
51. Definition of Hangdog written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
52. Home of The Hangdogs, NYC's drunken alternative country/roots rock band intent on personal damnation and/or salvation.
53. Definition and synonyms of Hangdog from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
54. This is the British English definition of Hangdog.View American English definition of Hangdog.
55. Synonyms for Hangdog in Free Thesaurus
56. 14 synonyms for Hangdog: guilty, defeated, cowed, sneaking, cringing, abject, furtive, downcast
hangdog (adjective) · hang-dog (adjective)