See also: Handfuls Handle Handsome Handicap Handlers Handout Hands-on Handmaid Handwriting Hand Handel Handiwork Handover Handbook Handpick Handyman Handgun Handed Handley Handsy Handsomer Handled Handful
1. Handfuls is the conventional plural, meaning that it is the one listed in dictionaries and that appears most often in edited writing
2. Hands full might seem logical, especially in reference to actual hands, but it tends to give way to Handfuls wherever the two words function together as a noun.
3. The proper plural is Handfuls, not handsful. Consider this usage note from Dictionary.com
4. Handfuls - noun The preferred spelling is Handfuls
5. Example: He gave the poor man several Handfuls of coins
6. Handfuls On Purpose EnterprisesHandfuls On Purpose Enterprizes Inc
7. 8 synonyms of Handfuls from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find 104 ways to say Handfuls, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. At just 4 inches long, these Heavenly Handfuls deliver a whole lot of cuteness in tiny packages
10. 3 Handfuls per grab for me, maybe 3-5 min apart
11. Handfuls ON PURPOSE Series 1 - 12 Old Testament Series Genesis, 1
12. Definition of Handfuls in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Handfuls mean? Information and translations of Handfuls in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
14. Handfuls of Purpose is a nonprofit, Gospel-centered organization
15. The gateway project for Handfuls Of Purpose is the Rose of Sharon, a transitional apartment complex for women who have completed treatment for addiction and are
16. Handfuls of Purpose! 60/10 Challenge 60/10 Challenge
17. Handfuls of Purpose is challenging 60 families to give 10 dollars per month
18. Inspired by five gifted pianists, Handfuls is a vocal outpouring of great hymns and inspirational songs from Holy, Holy, Holy to You Raise Me Up sung with a vocal style which is undeniably “Leon”.
Handfuls, Hymns, Holy
19. Handfuls - Blossoms of babies - The Academy of American Poets is the largest membership-based nonprofit organization fostering an appreciation for contemporary poetry and supporting American poets.
20. What does Handfuls mean? Plural form of handful
21. Handfuls on Purpose is a collection of illustrations, devotionals, and expository outlines
22. Handfuls of Blessings Tuesday, August 4, 2020
23. Handfuls on Purpose is a well-respected and Scripture-focused pastoral tool written by James Smith and Robert Lee
24. Handfuls of Purpose #7 Ruth 2: 15-18 As I considered this passage I tried to imagine how Ruth must have felt that morning as she made her way to the field of a stranger
Handfuls, How, Have, Her
25. "Handfuls of purpose": Let fall for eager gleaners : sixteen addresses on various Scripture truths and incidents
26. Handfuls of Hope partners with physicians, nurses, dentists, dental hygienists, opticians, and other medical professionals to help meet the medical needs of the underserved through medical mission trips
Handfuls, Hope, Hygienists, Help
27. Handfuls on Purpose is more of a reference book (s) than a read front to back book
28. These Handfuls have been sent out after much prayerful study of the Word in the hope that they might be helpful to some busy workers for the Master who may not have much leisure for study
Handfuls, Have, Hope, Helpful
29. Handfuls on Purpose is packed with over 2,000 expository outlines that have been described as "deeply devotional." Insightful suggestions for Bible reading, study, and seed thoughts, and thousands of ideas for sermons and devotional talks are offered.
30. "And let fall also some of the Handfuls of purpose for her, and leave them, that she may glean them, and rebuke her not" (Ruth 2:16)
31. While both would go their separate ways with great success, Travis and Sterling would occasionally pop up in a production capacity on each other's projects and actually collaborated as creators of the unsung gem that is the provocatively titled TWO Handfuls, based on allegedly true life experiences from the letters page of First Hand magazine.
32. PO Box 6025, 249 Homestead Road, Building 5 Suite 1, Hillsborough NJ 08844 Handfuls of Hope is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization
Homestead, Hillsborough, Handfuls, Hope
33. And let fall also some of the Handfuls of purpose for her, and leave them, that she may glean them, and rebuke her not
34. Handfuls of Purpose or Daily Portions
35. Publisher's Notes - 'Handfuls of Purpose' are portions selected from sermons preached by our dear Paster J
36. Synonyms for Handfuls in Free Thesaurus
37. What are synonyms for Handfuls?
38. Handfuls of Night by Penguin Cafe, released 04 October 2019 1
39. "And let fall also some of the Handfuls of purpose for her, and leave them, that she may glean them, and rebuke her not." (Ruth 2:16) This verse contains the unusual instruction of Boaz to his servants concerning Ruth, after she asked if she could glean after the reapers in his field of barley
Handfuls, Her, His
40. Handfuls on Purpose, For Christian Workers and Bible Students, Vol 2, Series IV-VI and a great selection of related books, art and collectibles available now at AbeBooks.com.
41. Handfuls On Purpose Enterprises aka H.O.P.E
42. Handfuls Of Hope, Hillsborough, New Jersey
Handfuls, Hope, Hillsborough
43. Handfuls of Hope is committed to breaking the cycle of poverty in the Dominican Republic - through education and the
Definition of handful. 1 : as much or as many as the hand will grasp. 2 : a small quantity or number a handful of people.
1. The amount that a hand can hold. 2. A small, undefined number or quantity: only a handful of people on the street. 3. Informal One that is difficult to control or handle: The hyperactive toddler is a real handful.
Definition of all but a handful of them "All but a handful of them" can be thought of as meaning "almost all of them." In your example, there are 400 employees. Almost all of them are Indian, but a handful are not.