1. With Halloo’s conference features, you’ll be able to instantly loop customers into problem-solving calls
2. Halloo synonyms, Halloo pronunciation, Halloo translation, English dictionary definition of Halloo
3. Hal·loos also hal·loas A shout or call of "Halloo."
4. What does Halloo mean? To urge on or pursue by calling “Halloo” or shouting
5. Provided to YouTube by TuneCoreWhere Are You, Halloo · HARJGTHEONE DBAWhere Are You, Halloo℗ 2021 HGOHD MUSIC GROUPReleased on: 2021-03-18Auto-generated by Y
Halloo, Harjgtheone, Hgohd
6. Halloo definition: a shout to attract attention , esp to call hounds at a hunt Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Halloo, Hounds, Hunt
7. Halloo, The Total Telephone Solution
8. Sign Up Halloo Home Satisfaction Guaranteed! Sign up for a standard monthly plan risk free! If you are not completely satisfied with Halloo, cancel your account within 30 days for a 100% refund
9. Halloo (third-person singular simple present Halloos or Hallooes, present participle Hallooing, simple past and past participle Hallooed) (intransitive) To shout Halloo
Halloo, Halloos, Hallooes, Hallooing, Hallooed
10. Don't Halloo before you are out of the woods Don't consider or proclaim a problem solved until you are sure that it is completely, permanently resolved, as more issues might crop up before then
11. (To "Halloo" means to shout or yell in a boisterous way, especially to catch someone's attention.) A: "Acquiring this account will solve all our financial
12. See authoritative translations of Halloo in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
13. Hal·loos also hal·loas A shout or call of "Halloo." v
14. To shout "Halloo." v.tr
15. To urge on or pursue by calling "Halloo
16. Halloo Our salons in Bartoszyce, Quidzyn and Szamotu łachs are working the same way
17. Hello is alternatively thought to come from the word hallo (1840) via hollo (also holla, holloa, Halloo, halloa)
Hello, Hallo, Hollo, Holla, Holloa, Halloo, Halloa
18. If I fly, Marcius,/Halloo me like a hare
19. Dictionary entry overview: What does Halloo mean? • Halloo (noun) The noun Halloo has 1 sense:
20. A shout to attract attention Familiarity information: Halloo used as a noun is very rare
21. • Halloo (verb) The verb Halloo has 2 senses:
22. Shout 'Halloo', as when greeting someone or attracting attention Familiarity information: Halloo used as a verb is rare.
23. Find 25 ways to say Halloo, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
24. ‘‘Halloo! who is it?’ cried the lime-burner, vexed at his son's timidity, yet half infected by it.’
Halloo, His, Half
25. Halloo: 1 n a shout to attract attention “he gave a great Halloo but no one heard him” Type of: call , cry , outcry , shout , vociferation , yell a loud utterance; often in protest or opposition v shout `Halloo', as when greeting someone or attracting attention Type of: call , cry , …
Halloo, He, Heard, Him
26. One might "Halloo" to an old acquaintance forty rods distant, down a country lane; but on Broadway he bows only to the ones whom he meets point blank
27. At the same moment there was a "Halloo" outside, and a woman burst open the door, turning quickly to shut out behind her the onrush of the shower and the biting cold of the wind.
28. Halloo - wyraź siebie // Spraw, aby Twój telefon był taki jak Ty
29. Halloo - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
30. What is the definition of Halloo? What is the meaning of Halloo? How do you use Halloo in a sentence? What are synonyms for Halloo?
31. Words created with Halloo, words starting with Halloo, words start Halloo
32. Synonyms for Halloo in Free Thesaurus
33. 17 synonyms for Halloo: call, holler, shout, yell, bawl, bellow, bluster, call, clamor, cry, holler, roar
34. Search Halloo and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
35. You can complete the definition of Halloo given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
36. Definitions of Halloo from WordNet
37. Software Engineer at Halloo Incorporated Hey Muse Jul 2018 - Nov 2018 5 months
38. Definition of Halloo_1 verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
39. The rather playfully named Halloo is a reliable, high quality VOIP and virtual phone service
40. Having already built a reputation for helping small businesses and start-ups develop a quality, affordable communications system, Halloo is one of the more established services …
Having, Helping, Halloo
41. Halloo as a verb, "to pursue with shouts, to shout in the chase," is from late 14c
42. Synonyms for Hallooing in Free Thesaurus
43. 17 synonyms for Halloo: call, holler, shout, yell, bawl, bellow, bluster, call, clamor, cry, holler
44. Halloo — Pukui-Elbert, Eng to Haw, ʻO, hoʻōho, ūi, hui, oʻou
Halloo, Haw, Ho, Hui
45. E huli iā “Halloo” ma wehewehe.org
46. Search for “Halloo” on wehewehe.org
47. Halloo - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Halloo and much more
48. The word Halloo uses 6 letters: a, h, l, l, o, o
49. Halloo is playable in: Words With Friends 10
50. At View Halloo, we’ve created a line of products to help you manage all aspects of your equestrian experience so you can continuously elevate your life in the saddle and document your love of the sport
51. Title: Halloo! Turks in Gotham Date Created/Published: 1851
52. Greek words for Halloo include φωνάζω, κραυγή, κράζω and κραυγάζω
53. Halloo delicacy Japanese chessboard, shogi board volgafsnijstempel hilpeys, riemu tree top casar-se akui ni motozuku Arrayprozessor Impending double-pointed (referring to a tooth), premolar tooth, double-pointed tooth which is used for grinding food, with two points automatic arc welding machine Corbie fashion industry comerciante gerade eben
halloo (noun) · halloos (plural noun)
halloo (verb) · halloos (third person present) · hallooed (past tense) · hallooed (past participle) · hallooing (present participle)
halloo - a shout to attract attention; "he gave a great halloo but no one heard him" cry, outcry, shout, vociferation, yell, call - a loud utterance; often in protest or opposition; "the speaker was interrupted by loud cries from the rear of the audience"
A shout or call of "halloo.". To shout "halloo.". To urge on or pursue by calling "halloo" or shouting. To call out to. To shout or yell (something). [Alteration of obsolete holla, stop!; see hello .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
“Hallo.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hallo. Accessed 1 Feb. 2021.
For voice—I have lost it with hallooing and singing of anthems. As our object was rather to enjoy the music of the chase, than to capture the deer, they shouted and hallooed as he entered the water, and he wheeled back, and went tearing in huge affright through the woods, up the island again.