See also: Hairs Hairshirt Hairspray Hairspring Hairstyle Hairstyling Hairstylist Hairsbreadth Hairsplitter Hairsplitting Hair-splitter Hair Haired Hair-do Hairdo Hairdue Hairier Hairnet Hair-tie Hair-splitting Haircare Haircut Hairiest Hairpin
1. Specialized Hairs, such as porcupine quills, provide protection.
2. Hair is singular, plural, or collective, use the correct syntax depending on context. Hairs is used only with a specific count of strands of hair ("three Hairs in the sink").
3. These are vellus Hairs, also referred to as peach fuzz or baby hair
4. You’ll also find these tiny Hairs on your nose
5. The latest tweets from @CXHairs
6. 18 synonyms of Hairs from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 25 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Hairs: a very small distance or degree
8. We,Bea Hairs have best and cheap glueless full lace wigs, and glueless lace front wigs, glueless silk top full lace wigs, we have brazilian virgin human hair extensions, hair weaves, they can be …
Hairs, Have, Human, Hair
9. All Hairs grow from a hair follicle, sometimes called a pore
10. As nouns the difference between hair and Hairs is that hair is (label) a pigmented filament of keratin which grows from a follicle on the skin of humans and other mammals while Hairs is
Hair, Hairs, Humans
11. It is possible for two Hairs to grow from a single follicle
12. When you speak about hair covering some part of the human body, you should never use “Hairs”: correct Which way would you like me to cut your hair?
Hair, Human, Hairs
13. Leader in Office, Desk, Side and Stacking CHairs
14. Rogue Hairs could also be the result of mutations to vellus hair follicles, or terminal hair follicles that once blended in with surrounding Hairs, triggered by random chance, trauma to a cell, or
15. Branched Hairs can be dendritic (tree-like) as in kangaroo paw (Anigozanthos), tufted, or stellate (star-shaped), as in Arabidopsis thaliana
16. Telogen is the resting phase and usually accounts for 6% to 8% of all Hairs
17. This phase lasts for about 100 days for Hairs on the scalp and longer for Hairs on …
18. You'd only really use "Hairs" (with the s) when you literally want to count them ("I found 5 Hairs on my pillow this morning! Maybe I'm going bald."), or want to focus on the individual strands themselves to emphasize their discreteness, or at least small number ("I plucked some Hairs that were growing between my …
19. Ingrown Hairs are a common, benign skin disorder seen in all age groups
20. Ingrown Hairs can produce inflammation of hair follicles
21. Ingrown Hairs appear as individual tan or red bumps.
22. Modified Hairs sometimes serve as protective defenses, as in the quills of a porcupine or hedgehog, or as tactile organs, as in the whiskers (called vibrissae) of many nocturnal mammals.
23. Definition of Hairs in the Definitions.net dictionary
24. What does Hairs mean? Information and translations of Hairs in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
25. O’Hairs is a unique Salon that caters to gentlemen of all ages
26. The Plural of Hair When describing an entire head covered with individual Hairs, hair is treated as a single object or group, which is why it is referred to in a singular form
Hair, Head, Hairs
27. It is a mass noun.); I found three gray Hairs this morning
28. (Here, Hairs refers to three individual strands
29. The latest tweets from @CryptoHornHairs
30. Ingrown Hairs are generally a harmless result of hair removal, but they can be painful
Hairs, Harmless, Hair
31. Shaving, tweezing or waxing can all result in ingrown Hairs
32. 2 reviews of Hairs Perfection "Shirley and her staff are tops
33. Suspecting that stress levels may have played in role in the re-coloration of graying Hairs, the researchers asked participants to describe their most and least stressful episodes of the past 12
34. The average person loses about 50–100 Hairs each day, and this number may increase naturally as the person ages
35. Such Hairs are totally unlike those of vertebrates in structure, composition, and mode of growth
36. The appendages of the skin are the nails, the Hairs, the sudoriferous and sebaceous glands, and their ducts
37. The nails and Hairs are peculiar modifications of the epidermis, consisting essentially of the same cellular structure as that membrane
38. Ingrown Hairs can be itchy, painful and cause redness and swelling
39. Learn more about ingrown Hairs, how to treat them and how to prevent them when shaving
40. However, shaving can also lead to razor burn, skin irritation and ingrown Hairs
41. Ingrown Hairs can occur after you shave and is the result of
42. Get Smoother Post Shave Skin, Prevent Razor Bumps and Treat Ingrown Hairs
43. Hairs, feathers and scales have a lot in common Date: June 24, 2016 Source: Université de Genève Summary: The potential evolutionary link between Hairs in …
44. Looking for online definition of Hairs or what Hairs stands for? Hairs is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
45. Blanche Hairs is a Nigerian based hair company, we specialize in selling luxury human Hairs, wigs and hair products
Hairs, Hair, Human
noun any of the numerous fine, usually cylindrical, keratinous filaments growing from the skin of humans and animals; a pilus. an aggregate of such filaments, as that covering the human head or forming the coat of most mammals. a similar fine, filamentous outgrowth from the body of insects, spiders, etc.
The word " trichology " comes from the Greek word, 'Trikhos', meaning 'hair', and was first conceived as a specialty branch of study in Britain in the late 19th century. It then became a specific para-medical discipline in 1902. Today, trichology is perceived as the "bridge between cosmetology and dermatology."
Short hair refers to any haircut with little length. It may vary from above the ears to below the chin. If a man's hair reaches the chin, it may not be considered short. For a woman, however, short varies from close-cropped to just above the shoulders. Different styles of short hair include the bob cut, the crop, and the pixie cut.
The style in which someone's hair has been cut and arranged. A hairstyle, hairdo, or haircut refers to the styling of hair, usually on the human head. The fashioning of hair can be considered an aspect of personal grooming, fashion, and cosmetics, although practical, cultural,...