1. Definition of Haggardly in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. What does Haggardly mean? Information and translations of Haggardly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
3. What does Haggardly mean? In a haggard manner
4. Haggardly (comparative more Haggardly, superlative most Haggardly) In a haggard manner.
5. Let no man,' he cried, looking Haggardly about, 'fail to preserve at least that little of the times of his prosperity and respect.
He, Haggardly, His
6. Synonyms for Haggardly include exhaustedly, tiredly, sallowly, grimly, weakly, gauntly, tensely, unhealthily, tatteredly and unkemptly
7. Haggardly 'Haggardly' is a 9 letter word starting with H and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Haggardly
8. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Haggardly will help you to finish your crossword today.
Hope, Haggardly, Help
9. Words created with Haggardly, words starting with Haggardly, words start Haggardly
10. Haggardly” runs through February 29
11. Mrs. Haggardly’s Home for Wayward Children is an orphanage found on the edge of the “Great Brutal War.” The exact war and era are not identified
12. ‘Vivienne leans Haggardly against the wall between us.’ ‘She walked past Emily and sat down on the couch, Haggardly scrubbing her tear-encrusted face with her hands.’ ‘Her face was pasty white and she looked quite Haggardly.’
Haggardly, Her, Hands
13. Haggardly: In a haggard or careworn manner
14. Pen had the boxes almost all to himself, and sate there lonely, with bloodshot eyes, leaning over the ledge, and gazing Haggardly towards the scene, when Cora came in.
Had, Himself, Haggardly
15. Dictionary entry details • Haggardly (adverb) Sense 1
16. Context example: she looked Haggardly out of her tent
17. See authoritative translations of Haggardly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
18. Haggardly, written and directed by Artistic Director, Matthew Posey.
19. Haggardly’s Home For Wayward Children is an orphanage that sits
20. Meet Mrs. Haggardly (Matthew Posey), and her sidekicks Madam Pigslips (Bill Bolender) and Mrs
21. These three formidable women sleep in the Hall of Madams and preside over Mrs. Haggardly’s Home for Wayward Children
Hall, Haggardly, Home
22. Translation for 'Haggardly' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
23. Welcome to the absurd, repetitive pageant where a Haggardly, old, senile man is the centre of all attention and hope
24. When liars tell truth "Remy," I called again, Haggardly.
25. Antonyms for Haggardly include freshly, energetically, healthily, robustly, vigorously, briskly, colourfully, colorfully, fatly and heartily
Haggardly, Healthily, Heartily
26. Mrs. Haggardly, written and directed by Posey, takes place in an orphanage called the Home for Wayward Children, located on the edge of the …
27. Haggardly and her two companions, Madame Pigslips and Mrs
28. Haggardly and her companions rise to the challenge to feed, clothe, and protect the orphans.
29. Search Haggardly and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
30. You can complete the definition of Haggardly given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
31. Haggardly, written and directed by artistic director Matthew Posey! Mrs
32. We've got 45 anagrams for Haggardly » Any good anagrams for Haggardly? This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Haggardly.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
33. How this page explains Haggardly ? It helps you understand the word Haggardly with comprehensive detail
How, Haggardly, Helps
34. We've got 0 rhyming words for Haggardly » What rhymes with Haggardly? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Haggardly.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
35. Haggard definition in English dictionary, Haggard meaning, synonyms, see also 'Haggardly',Hagar',haggardness',Haggadah'
Haggard, Haggardly, Hagar, Haggardness, Haggadah
36. Abduction Taylor Lautner's first starring vehicle is a Haggardly slapdash "Bourne Identity" knockoff that never rises above the level of basic competence.
37. It makes no difference if I am ugly and Haggardly with long disheveled hair or ugly and dressed nice with a zoomer cut
38. Organized by yr Haggardly seniors harry + lou — if we can leave our theses long enough to pack in some laughs then u can too! THE Paradox
haggard (noun) · haggards (plural noun)
Define haggardly. haggardly synonyms, haggardly pronunciation, haggardly translation, English dictionary definition of haggardly. adj. 1. Exhausted or distraught and often gaunt in appearance. 2.
having a gaunt, wasted, or exhausted appearance, as from prolonged suffering, exertion, or anxiety; worn: the haggard faces of the tired troops.
adjective having a gaunt, wasted, or exhausted appearance, as from prolonged suffering, exertion, or anxiety; worn: the haggard faces of the tired troops.