See also: Grounds Groundskeeper Groundswell Groundskeeping Groundsman Groundsheet Groundspeed Ground Reasonable Stomping The State Ethical Coffee On Group Groupie Grounded Groupthink Grouse Groundwater Grout Grounding Groundbreaking Grouchy Groundwork Grouping
1. Grounds synonyms, Grounds pronunciation, Grounds translation, English dictionary definition of Grounds
2. Grounds are used to establish a common zero-voltage reference for electric devices in order to prevent potentially dangerous voltages from arising between them and other objects.
3. Find 77 ways to say Grounds, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. “ Logan playfield is located on Seattle University Grounds on Capitol Hill a few blocks south from Cal Anderson field.
5. Grounds Bakery Cafe is a family owned bakery cafe in Long Beach, CA that’s been brewing coffee and baking the freshest baked goods since 1993
6. The Southwest Washington FairGrounds is the largest indoor/outdoor event facility in the area
7. The fairGrounds offers over 100,000 square feet of multi-use buildings for …
8. 402 Main St Murphys, CA 95247 (209) 728-8663 [email protected]Groundsrestaurant.com
9. @the Grounds is one of Northern California’s premier event venues
10. Grounds [ plural ] C2 the gardens and land that surround a building and often have a wall or fence around them: We went for a walk around the hospital Grounds.
11. The Grounds at AIA Vitality Park incorporates a giant LED screen, state of the art sound system & hi-tech stage, bringing a selection of entertainment options to the Hong Kong Harbourfront for you to enjoy from the comfort and safety of your own private pod
12. Grounds are more than simply reasons for wanting a court to order relief
13. Grounds plural noun (LAND) land that surrounds a building: We strolled around the hospital Grounds. (Definition of Grounds from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
14. See: (both) feet on the ground a ground ball with eyes a happy hunting ground be Grounds for (something) be in on the ground floor be off the ground be on firm ground be riveted to the ground be riveted to the spot be riveted to the spot/ground be, come, get, etc
Ground, Grounds, Get
15. In on the ground floor become Grounds for (something) between two stools, one falls to the
16. The Vice President’s Residence & Office is located on the Grounds of the United States Naval Observatory (USNO)—the white 19th century house at Number One Observatory Circle.
17. 'Grounds' from the new album 'ULTRA MONO' out now on Partisan Records
18. Want to find your local The Grounds Guys? Type in your city, county, state, or zip code! We will help you get in touch with landscaping and lawn care experts near you.
Grounds, Guys, Get
19. Grounds, New London, New Hampshire
20. Definition of Grounds in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Grounds mean? Information and translations of Grounds in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
22. Grounds definition: the land around a dwelling house or other building Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
23. 29.6k Followers, 239 Following, 840 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Grounds (@Grounds.official)
24. My wife signed us up for plow service from Grounds by Coffey for the Winter
25. North America · GroundsGuys.com
26. Welcome to The Grounds of Alexandria
27. Grounds For Sculpture is the perfect destination for an outing with friends, family, out-of-town guests, or a day just for you
28. Grounds For Sculpture is a museum, sculpture garden, and arboretum framed by nature on 42 picturesque acres
29. 4 “Thousands Gather to Observe Klan: Largest Crowd in History of Lynden Witnesses Demosntration of Order at Fair Grounds.” Lynden Tribune
30. On the Grounds that definition is - for the reason that : because
31. How to use on the Grounds that in a sentence.
32. Be careful now—plagiarism is Grounds for expulsion.
33. Every race at Fair Grounds on Saturday, March 20
34. Grounds (plural Grounds) Basis or justification for something
35. Groundskeeper; stomping Grounds; Translations
36. Grounds, New London: See 21 unbiased reviews of Grounds, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 17 restaurants in New London.
37. The Great Offshore Grounds is an unforgettable journey through a country full of malice and greed and beauty and grace
Great, Grounds, Greed, Grace
38. A brilliant and fearless book." —Nathan Hill, author of The Nix "Vanessa Veselka writes with the power of the ocean tides, and The Great Offshore Grounds teems with life as beguiling and beautiful as any undersea grotto
Great, Grounds, Grotto
39. Often Grounds An area of land designated for a particular purpose: a burial ground; parade Grounds
40. Often Grounds The land surrounding or forming part of a house or another building: a
41. At Grounds & Hounds Coffee Co
42. Grounds University Facilities Management General Services The breath-taking landscape and colorful gardens of Kent State University continues to be admired by many throughout the years
Grounds, General, Gardens
43. The Polo Grounds was the name of three stadiums in Upper Manhattan, New York City, used mainly for professional baseball and American football from 1880 through 1963
44. The original Polo Grounds, opened in 1876 and demolished in 1889, was built for the sport of polo.Bound on the south and north by 110th and 112th Streets and on the east and west by Fifth and Sixth (Lenox) Avenues, just north of
45. Signal Grounds serve as return paths for signals and power (at extra-low voltages, less than about 50 V) within equipment, and on the signal interconnections between equipment
46. Power and signal Grounds often get connected, usually through the metal case of
47. Everquest Zone Information for The Grounds
48. I was in the Grounds with a level 90 monk and a level 92 druid with 2 mercs it took 6 dark blue and 4 light blue mobs to get a percent experience witch = a total of 1000 kills to get from 0% to 100% this is with no exp pots or lesson.just thought this info would be handy for everyone.leveling will defer with group makeup.have fun and good hunting
Grounds, Get, Group, Good
49. Tanglewood Grounds Narrated Walking Tour: Listen on SoundCloud Enjoy a guided audio tour of the Grounds of Tanglewood narrated by BSO staff and musicians
50. With little speed in the $400,000 Fair Grounds Oaks (G2), jockey Florent Geroux allowed OXO Equine's Travel Column to sit just off the pace through easy fractions March 20 before opening up in …
51. The Grounds immediately surrounding the U.S
52. Level Grounds Cafe in Honesdale, PA offers Electric City Roasting coffee
53. Mix Grounds into your mulch or compost pile, which you can then use to boost your soil
54. However, make sure your entire compost bin isn’t made of coffee Grounds…
1. singular noun The ground is the surface of the earth. If you say that something takes place on the ground, you mean it takes place on the surface of the earth and not in the air. The ground is the soil and rock on the earth's surface.
Verb ground (third-person singular simple present grounds, present participle grounding, simple past and past participle grounded) (US) To connect (an electrical conductor or device) to a ground.
on the ground. 1. In or at a location where the real work or action is happening, as opposed to observing or directing something from a distance. We need to have reporters on the ground to cover the revolution in real time. 2. Amongst the real, ordinary people involved in or affected by something.
Ground is a term of varied meanings depending on the context in which it is used. In law, grounds refer to a rational motive, basis for a belief or conviction, for an action taken, such as a legal action or argument; reason or cause. It is the foundation or basis on which knowledge, belief,...