1. Groaked (Illidan) Glory Days - 55 Undead Windwalker Monk, 100 ilvl
2. The u/Groaked community on Reddit
3. On the other hand, you may have actually been Groaked and not realized it
4. groak (third-person singular simple present groaks, present participle groaking, simple past and past participle Groaked) (typically of domestic animals) To stare at people who are eating in the hope that they will offer to share their food
Groak, Groaks, Groaking, Groaked
5. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Groaked
6. If one minute you’re enjoying a tasty treat on your own and the next you’ve given half away, you’ve probably been Groaked
7. You shoulda set your measure before it Groaked
8. If you own a dog, you know what it's like to be Groaked
9. Mourner > to swig Groaked 5 8 drill chuck varying pitter-patter the exchange.Upstream the bismarckian suckle in the three point screwdriver bleachs
10. “She savored her home-cooked meal while her dog Groaked from across the room.” “When the fire-roasted tomatoes topped an otherwise-boring salad, his companion was seen to groak.” “The hunger rumbled in his stomach and he found himself groaking while looking through the window at happy diners.” It’s a dilemma for sure.
Groaked, Groak, Groaking
11. If you win 'easily' with Ocean solo then you either Groaked the game and need to get some adversaries going or there are some rules that need clarifying
Groaked, Game, Get, Going
12. Groaked / Silver 3 45LP / 62W 68L Win Ratio 48% / Nidalee - 5W 7L Win Ratio 42%, Zed - 6W 5L Win Ratio 55%, Ivern - 5W 5L Win Ratio 50%, Vayne - 5W 4L Win Ratio 56%, Olaf - 5W 3L Win Ratio 63%
13. Up, the Groaked tragedies, the ocher, excogitative, do-nothing
14. The Grimms snarled and growled as they slowly approached the five, the not-yet-dead Nevermore Groaked and tried to move around, almost ecstatic that reinforcement came
Grimms, Growled, Groaked
15. And anyone indulging in the odd Guinness or two on March 17 may well find themselves Groaked by someone
16. If anyone else really Groaked …
17. "She Groaked whillim as they gulched and guttled
Groaked, Gulched, Guttled
18. The ducktape Groaked and now the raindrop army coated me with beady gazes but it was too late a few minutes later not single ant stood by the watering hole but wait the cat's tail started to lenghten down the wall the savage beasts had chewed a hole in the clay I knew the turn was mine again to take but I laid down my weapons and sighed in defeat
19. My sister Groaked at the cake, wondering if she would be forced to share
20. "He-ello?", I Groaked but then had to cough my lunds clean again after having breathed in some of the grey-ish powder on my lips
21. Classic point was I treated myself to some nice hummus, he Groaked, eventually asked if he could have some .
22. Has your dog ever Groaked you? Mine sure have! Dogs and kids have perfected the fine art of groaking
The definition of a groan is a deep sound of pain or displeasure. An example of a groan is a sound of someone struggling to carry a heavy package. Groan is defined as to give a deep sound of pain or displeasure.
groaned; groaning; groans. intransitive verb. 1 : to utter a deep moan indicative of pain, grief, or annoyance groaned when she saw the bill. 2 : to make a harsh sound (as of creaking) under sudden or prolonged strain The chair groaned under his weight.
When you ‘groak’ or when someone or something is ‘groaking’, they are essentially looking at your food, sometimes salivating, hoping that you will give them some. It is usually used when speaking about dogs, but could easily be describe a persons behaviour also.