1. Antonyms for indifference: ambition, de bate, be-holdings, in-justice, Graspingnesses, enjoyableness, stick-to-itiveness, out-looks, munchy, force, spotters
2. Graspingnesses: graspless grasps graspt; Literary usage of Grasping
Graspingnesses, Graspless, Grasps, Graspt, Grasping
3. Graspingnesses Total Number of words made out of Graspingnesses = 909 Graspingnesses is a 14 letter long Word starting with G and ending with S
4. 12 letter Words made out of Graspingnesses
5. Verify Graspingnesses in Scrabble dictionary and games, check Graspingnesses definition, Graspingnesses in wwf, Words With Friends score for Graspingnesses, definition of Graspingnesses.
6. Graspingnesses graspless grasps graspt; Literary usage of Graspers
Graspingnesses, Graspless, Grasps, Graspt, Graspers
7. Antonyms for indifference: ambition, de bate, be-holdings, in-justice, Graspingnesses, enjoyableness, stick-to-itiveness, out-looks, munchy, force, spotters
General Responsibility Assignment Software Patterns (or Principles ), abbreviated GRASP, consist of guidelines for assigning responsibility to classes and objects in object-oriented design. It is not related to the SOLID design principle. The different patterns and principles used in GRASP are controller, creator, indirection, information expert, low coupling, high cohesion, polymorphism, protected variations, and pure fabrication.
v. grasped, grasp·ing, grasps. v.tr. 1. To take hold of or seize firmly with the hand, the foot, another body part, or an instrument: The elephant grasped the branch with its trunk.
Clutching at straws Grabbing at straws. Meaning of Idiom 'Grasping at Straws' To be grasping at straws means to be willing to do, say, or believe anything that offers even the slightest hope in a desperate situation, even though there is almost no chance for success.